Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

qverkk updated Qve AIOFighter (PRO) with a new update entry:

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) v1.1.4 Released!

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) updated to v1.1.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nope - the name of all of my profiles are simply the name of the target NPC - “Black Demons” for example. I believe something went wrong when saving and corrupted the profile... I’ve tried every way I can think to delete the profile, but I can’t even get the bot to start...

Appreciate the work man! Your bot is great and works well otherwise

SHould be fixed. Now it should reset the profiles and then post an error, can you guys try it? If it crashes at start, just start again and see if it works ;)

qverkk updated Qve AIOFighter (PRO) with a new update entry:

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) v1.1.4 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

SHould be fixed. Now it should reset the profiles and then post an error, can you guys try it? If it crashes at start, just start again and see if it works ;)

It worked with my first run. Then I tried saving a profile. It immediately crashed. I tried to run it again in the same RuneMate instance. Crashed upon starting the instance (doesn't even start). I restarted RuneMate. Crashed upon starting the instance (doesn't even start).

A restart of my computer also does not help.

Last edited:
It worked with my first run. Then I tried saving a profile. It immediately crashed. I tried to run it again in the same RuneMate instance. Crashed upon starting the instance (doesn't even start). I restarted RuneMate. Crashed upon starting the instance (doesn't even start).
This is fucking bullshit man, i don't have any idea what is causing this..

This is fucking bullshit man, i don't have any idea what is causing this..

I'm not sure either. I sent you 2 debug things right after the crashes. Maybe that will help.

Could it be that users (like me) are adding spaces into the profile name? Maybe you need a delimiter/parser to take out spaces and special characters prior to saving the profile? Maybe thats causing some issues with how it runs.

Just trying to help man. Its because this is one of the really good bots out there and it seems like its one simple thing thats affecting how it runs.

I'm not sure either. I sent you 2 debug things right after the crashes. Maybe that will help.

Could it be that users (like me) are adding spaces into the profile name? Maybe you need a delimiter/parser to take out spaces and special characters prior to saving the profile? Maybe thats causing some issues with how it runs?
Pushed a probable fix for the profiles, hope that an exec will push soon. And nah spaces shouldn't be an issue. it's probably some obfuscation issue that runemate does etc. I always use spaces in my profile names ;d

I'm not sure either. I sent you 2 debug things right after the crashes. Maybe that will help
Pushed a probable fix for the profiles, hope that an exec will push soon. And nah spaces shouldn't be an issue. it's probably some obfuscation issue that runemate does etc. I always use spaces in my profile names ;d

Haha alright I'll give it a shot later tonight and let you know whats happening. I'm going to DM you a request real quick. Mind taking a look at it?

Haha alright I'll give it a shot later tonight and let you know whats happening. I'm going to DM you a request real quick. Mind taking a look at it?
Sure i'll see what it is ;)

@rektations probably you setted up wrong stuff for banking, or the web doesn't support walking back to that location. Can you provide me the log files so I can take a look?

@qverkk Been loving this bot so much! its been flawless for me so far ( 30h or so on pro now ) 1 thing tho any chance you could add tele grab to the looting options?

Why telegrab tho? xd

It's great for 1 def range pure training :) been sat at varrock sewers killing zombies at as my range sucks atm but in the last like 20 kills I've lost out on ranarrs, kwuarms and other herbs along with some other stuff. I know its not a lot in the grand scheme but if I wanted to afk train range at black dragons for example i'd want to tele grab decent loots rather than risk getting fucked lol same with a lot of other safe zone training.

It's great for 1 def range pure training :) been sat at varrock sewers killing zombies at as my range sucks atm but in the last like 20 kills I've lost out on ranarrs, kwuarms and other herbs along with some other stuff. I know its not a lot in the grand scheme but if I wanted to afk train range at black dragons for example i'd want to tele grab decent loots rather than risk getting fucked lol same with a lot of other safe zone training.
I'll see what i can do about it man :D but i think it will be easy to add a toggle

What does the range mean for attack within range 5? What does that number stand for? And, what is the best range for botting combat?

I'd like to request a Disassemble option be added next to alchemy and notepaper. It should be fairly simple given the system is already in place and would make a huge boost while doing slayer tasks for instance.

I'd like to request a Disassemble option be added next to alchemy and notepaper. It should be fairly simple given the system is already in place and would make a huge boost while doing slayer tasks for instance.
I'll consider that thanks :D

Java Warlord
Hey can you add an option to toggle using abilities? Since thresholds and ultimates can now too be used with revolution, the bot kind of messes up the ability rotation :)