Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

There is a button near that safespot information, should say generate position or something, click it and it will fill the box near it, then start the bot ;)

I love how you assume that I'm (and the poster above, who has the same issue) both blind and dumb enough not to realize how to use your bot....

I've clicked that button, many times. The location fills in the box, and when I click the "start" button, I get this error in the bot panel:

And again, my log shows:
00:00:00 TRACE [PlayerSense] Parsed 224 PlayerSense elements from the existing profile.
00:00:13 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.

I'm not a programmer/developer, but the field is clearly not empty, so something is up - I hope you can help shed some light on the issue.

I love how you assume that I'm (and the poster above, who has the same issue) both blind and dumb enough not to realize how to use your bot....

I've clicked that button, many times. The location fills in the box, and when I click the "start" button, I get this error in the bot panel:

And again, my log shows:
00:00:00 TRACE [PlayerSense] Parsed 224 PlayerSense elements from the existing profile.
00:00:13 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.

I'm not a programmer/developer, but the field is clearly not empty, so something is up - I hope you can help shed some light on the issue.
Yes sorry, i was sure that it was working for so long cause i've tested it for many days and now i've just seen a typo lmao, thanks for reporting! Fixed and will push changes today

This is without a doubt my favorite fighter! Got my new toon from 1-70 in less than a week and made a couple mill in the process.
My only request if it's not too much trouble, would be to add banking in Yanille, and Taverley.
Primarily to make Blue dragon farming go much faster, but otherwise 5/5 and will happily continue to use the pro version over any other fighter.
OSRS or rs3? cause taverly is way diffrent on both games

Yes sorry, i was sure that it was working for so long cause i've tested it for many days and now i've just seen a typo lmao, thanks for reporting! Fixed and will push changes today

OSRS or rs3? cause taverly is way diffrent on both games

I appreciate it! Sorry about getting a little salty too - my bad. Thanks again!

Hey QVE, safespotting is all good now! Unfortunately, another issue popped up yesterday:

Pops up on startup of the bot. I've uninstalled runemate and the RS client, still no resolve. The shared log shows this:

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated string at line 1 column 31276 path $.Black Demon.looting.lootingRange
at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(bq:66)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(lgc:185)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(lgc:36)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(lgc:3)
at robot.iiIiIIiiIi.null(c:1036)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated string at line 1 column 31276 path $.Black Demon.looting.lootingRange
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(pqc:8726)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.nextQuotedValue(pqc:8940)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.nextName(pqc:4797)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$29.read(ikc:10969)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$29.read(ikc:1414)
at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(bq:224)
... 11 more

Looks like something wrong with my Black Demon profile - but when I go to remove the profile, the profile list is empty. Is there any way for me to delete the profile without getting the bot to run?

Last edited:
Hey QVE, safespotting is all good now! Unfortunately, another issue popped up yesterday:

Pops up on startup of the bot. I've uninstalled runemate and the RS client, still no resolve. The shared log shows this:

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated string at line 1 column 31276 path $.Black Demon.looting.lootingRange
at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(bq:66)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(lgc:185)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(lgc:36)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(lgc:3)
at robot.iiIiIIiiIi.null(c:1036)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated string at line 1 column 31276 path $.Black Demon.looting.lootingRange
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(pqc:8726)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.nextQuotedValue(pqc:8940)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.nextName(pqc:4797)
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$29.read(ikc:1414)
at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(bq:224)
... 11 more

Looks like something wrong with my Black Demon profile - but when I go to remove the profile, the profile list is empty. Is there any way for me to delete the profile without getting the bot to run?
Hmm, once started try to see that list of profiles, select the profile and click delete. Please try setting up a new profile also. Not sure why this happens

Hmm, once started try to see that list of profiles, select the profile and click delete. Please try setting up a new profile also. Not sure why this happens
The bot will not start - it throws the error and then automatically shuts down.

in Osrs it has been showing the function for a while now ''shield/dagger'' however this is greyed out and the bot does not automatically detect and use a shield.

right now youre pretty much forced to either have a onehanded spec and primary or a 2handed spec and primary if you dont want to lose out on the benefit

any chance this can get fixed?

in Osrs it has been showing the function for a while now ''shield/dagger'' however this is greyed out and the bot does not automatically detect and use a shield.

right now youre pretty much forced to either have a onehanded spec and primary or a 2handed spec and primary if you dont want to lose out on the benefit

any chance this can get fixed?
It was used for primary special attack and when I've tested it equipped my shield and weapon so not sure

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Dm me your setup within the bot so I can test tomorrow

Will do. Is there any way to clear my profile and/or delete all settings? I'd like to just clear everything for the bot and try with a fresh set up.

Will do. Is there any way to clear my profile and/or delete all settings? I'd like to just clear everything for the bot and try with a fresh set up.
Yeah as i've said, start the bot dropdown the menu for selecting profiles, select x profile and click delete/remove

Yeah as i've said, start the bot dropdown the menu for selecting profiles, select x profile and click delete/remove
As I said above - the bot never runs, thus the drop down of profiles never loads and nothing can be deleted. As a result, I’m stuck with a bot that will not start up.

It appears that the profiles are stored on the cloud. Is there a way for you to delete my saved data on the cloud, because right now I can’t do anything? Or if the profiles are saved locally, can you point me to the folder to delete them myself?

Last edited:
As I said above - the bot never runs, thus the drop down of profiles never loads and nothing can be deleted. As a result, I’m stuck with a bot that will not start up.

It appears that the profiles are stored on the cloud. Is there a way for you to delete my saved data on the cloud, because right now I can’t do anything? Or if the profiles are saved locally, can you point me to the folder to delete them myself?
I think there's nothing I can do with the cloud but this happens since I fixed loading the safes pot stuff so I'll try to play around with it today

Did you use any of these? " , . ; : ) ( [ ]" ?

I think there's nothing I can do with the cloud but this happens since I fixed loading the safes pot stuff so I'll try to play around with it today

Did you use any of these? " , . ; : ) ( [ ]" ?
Nope - the name of all of my profiles are simply the name of the target NPC - “Black Demons” for example. I believe something went wrong when saving and corrupted the profile... I’ve tried every way I can think to delete the profile, but I can’t even get the bot to start...

Nope - the name of all of my profiles are simply the name of the target NPC - “Black Demons” for example. I believe something went wrong when saving and corrupted the profile... I’ve tried every way I can think to delete the profile, but I can’t even get the bot to start...
I'll try to add a button to clear the presets on the cloud tomorrow

Something went wrong, as the bot never started but it still charged me. The timer even showed 0:00, unfortunately it was just stuck spinning in the setup screen.

I believe I have this same issue. I got charged like 8 times because I was trying to start the bot but it kept crashing. Might be a profile issue. Any steps to clear out the profiles so I can get the bot to work again? I submitted one of the error logs, not sure if you receive that though. Also, the RuneMate support told me to come here and ask you for a refund for the charges made. I was unable to use the bot this evening even though I tried multiple times. Its worked well in the past. Like I said, probably a profile issue

Same issue as vendettas and zenerd from above

I believe I have this same issue. I got charged like 8 times because I was trying to start the bot but it kept crashing. Might be a profile issue. Any steps to clear out the profiles so I can get the bot to work again? I submitted one of the error logs, not sure if you receive that though. Also, the RuneMate support told me to come here and ask you for a refund for the charges made. I was unable to use the bot this evening even though I tried multiple times. Its worked well in the past. Like I said, probably a profile issue

Same issue as vendettas and zenerd from above
Something went wrong, as the bot never started but it still charged me. The timer even showed 0:00, unfortunately it was just stuck spinning in the setup screen.
Once i reach home today i'll have time to look into this, will try to add a catch for this stuff and delete all profiles once this happens, i'm so sorry for this guys