Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

RS3 issue with Alchemy, I use a Large rune pouch, also the alchemy is also light up and on ability bar. But it won't alch.

Hi,
Great bot, only thing is it hasn't been working with dungeons, like varrock sewere for example. Bot can't find his way back to the deadly red spiders :(

Is there a fix for this? maybe I'm doing something wrong?

RS3 issue with Alchemy, I use a Large rune pouch, also the alchemy is also light up and on ability bar. But it won't alch.
Bot doesn't support that rune pouch, you have to have Nats and fire runes in inventory :/

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Hi,
Great bot, only thing is it hasn't been working with dungeons, like varrock sewere for example. Bot can't find his way back to the deadly red spiders :(

Is there a fix for this? maybe I'm doing something wrong?
RuneMate web system doesn't support some locations, some of them i have manually coded. But for now we have to wait untill cloud adds severs etc :/

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Noticeably F.A.T.
@qverkk I was a 100% believer in mass talking shit about this bot without running it flaming that Alpha fighter was better bot so why even bother.
I've ran this bot for prob 4ish hours now.
I can't find one negative thing about it.
OSRS - Got all the defenders. It did everything perfect. This is going to be my daily driver for combat and slayer. Amazing bot Qve. <3
15/10

edit. I should of taken @Quinnn 's advice when he told me how good this bot was lmao. I'm kinda salt that I didn't

@qverkk I was a 100% believer in mass talking shit about this bot without running it flaming that Alpha fighter was better bot so why even bother.
I've ran this bot for prob 4ish hours now.
I can't find one negative thing about it.
OSRS - Got all the defenders. It did everything perfect. This is going to be my daily driver for combat and slayer. Amazing bot Qve. <3
15/10

edit. I should of taken @Quinnn 's advice when he told me how good this bot was lmao. I'm kinda salt that I didn't
Glad u like it man! :D if u find any bugs lmk in this section, i try to fix everything asap within this bot :D

Noticeably F.A.T.
Glad u like it man! :D if u find any bugs lmk in this section, i try to fix everything asap within this bot :D
The only bug I noticed is it didn't detect my dragon dagger(P++) for a spec attack weapon. It would only detect my dragon scim
Etu44li.png

The only bug I noticed is it didn't detect my dragon dagger(P++) for a spec attack weapon. It would only detect my dragon scim
Etu44li.png
Pushed fix for it, for now use the normal one with no p++ if u can

Does this support Frost dragons?
And when I say support, I mean will it detect the Blue Recoil Orb and stop attacking?

Hey.

Great bot overall! I am having an issue though. I am using traditional banking trying to get the bot, not to loot, but to return to the bank and get pots, food, and a tele. It does not deposit anything in the bank.... if it had accidentally picked up something, which it has before, or something is in the inventory it will literally spam the item in the bank. This is also impossible with the potions because it does not try to deposit the vials. I tried using looting on the items that might stay (vials) and that works but it accidentally picked up two law runes and it started spamming the item in the bank i guess which isnt very good.

Could you please fix this?

Hey.

Great bot overall! I am having an issue though. I am using traditional banking trying to get the bot, not to loot, but to return to the bank and get pots, food, and a tele. It does not deposit anything in the bank.... if it had accidentally picked up something, which it has before, or something is in the inventory it will literally spam the item in the bank. This is also impossible with the potions because it does not try to deposit the vials. I tried using looting on the items that might stay (vials) and that works but it accidentally picked up two law runes and it started spamming the item in the bank i guess which isnt very good.

Could you please fix this?
Yeah for now it's coded to deposit inventory whenever it has items in inventory from looting list, i'll think of a fix for this, but for now add something like ur food or something in the looting list

Awesome bot, only run around 15min ish. Any recommended settings for just lvling up ranged, attack etc? Since it just stops sometimes and 3 min after it attacks again. RS3