Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

Could you clarify alching? I've got it set up to alch at turoths - Anything containing "Platelegs / Dagger / Sword / Robe" and it's not doing it

Could you clarify alching? I've got it set up to alch at turoths - Anything containing "Platelegs / Dagger / Sword / Robe" and it's not doing it

1. Do you have your pickup rules set to pick those items up?
2. All looting is case sensitive. Platelegs should be platelegs, Dagger should be dagger, etc.

i dont have it set to loot but i have leggy pet so it loots automatically. I would like it to alch whatever pet picks up without sacrificing combat time to loot

i dont have it set to loot but i have leggy pet so it loots automatically. I would like it to alch whatever pet picks up without sacrificing combat time to loot
Okay, not sure how that all works, but still - the alching table is case sensitive.. Make sure you change "Dagger" to "dagger" and so on.

This bot is fantastic I have to say, but it would be great to see safespotting working better. Specifically exiled kalphite safespotting but right now it doesn't seem to take the input position.

This bot is fantastic I have to say, but it would be great to see safespotting working better. Specifically exiled kalphite safespotting but right now it doesn't seem to take the input position.
U just click a button to generate a position mate. Same for fighting area, hope this helps out

How do i correctly set loot options? and does this script work using the wilderness volcano lodestone to fight green dragons and bank at varrock banks or ge?

How do i correctly set loot options? and does this script work using the wilderness volcano lodestone to fight green dragons and bank at varrock banks or ge?
Depends how you want to use the looting system, everything is case sensitive, and u can use exact item name and check if item contains a name. And i think it should work for green dragons, not sure about walking back to bank if it's 20+ in wildy

fic

I had several issues when starting this bot , it gaves me a error "indexoutofbonds" in startup , closing the instance the error happened and another one ... can you please refund me or check at error? i submitted all the errors i got

I had several issues when starting this bot , it gaves me a error "indexoutofbonds" in startup , closing the instance the error happened and another one ... can you please refund me or check at error? i submitted all the errors i got
Looks like it's a client issue, no reference to my code. How much times did you run the bot?

fic

15 times

i`ve also tryed to restart the clients and ... still happened , maybe a cache delete will do it?

15 times

i`ve also tryed to restart the clients and ... still happened , maybe a cache delete will do it?
This seems like a RuneMate bug. I'll refund after uni. Next time please don't run that much times if it errors out and notify the author asap

fic

I`m sorry , i thought it was a error on my side and was trying to make it to work , i wouldnt ask for a refund if i made it working but , no sucess still

This is without a doubt my favorite fighter! Got my new toon from 1-70 in less than a week and made a couple mill in the process.
My only request if it's not too much trouble, would be to add banking in Yanille, and Taverley.
Primarily to make Blue dragon farming go much faster, but otherwise 5/5 and will happily continue to use the pro version over any other fighter.

Hey QVE - having issues with the safespotting too. In waterfall dungeon, trying to safespot fire giants. Neither room works for safespots.

Any ideas?

00:00:15 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:00:35 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:00:39 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:00:40 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:00:40 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:03:08 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:03:20 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.

Last edited:
Hey QVE - having issues with the safespotting too. In waterfall dungeon, trying to safespot fire giants. Neither room works for safespots.

Any ideas?

00:00:15 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:00:35 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:00:39 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:03:08 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
00:03:20 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
There is a button near that safespot information, should say generate position or something, click it and it will fill the box near it, then start the bot ;)