Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

Alright I’m at work right now. And the bots are still running but once I get home I will definitely try this out cause it will help a lot.

Do let me know how it goes, if it doesn't work then get the logs and post them for the script writer, so he can correct it

bot wont eat for anything ive tried everything possible
You have to have backpack open at all times afaik. There was a guide by me for a proper rs3 interface so that way the bot would never get stuck or anything etc

You have to have backpack open at all times afaik. There was a guide by me for a proper rs3 interface so that way the bot would never get stuck or anything etc

It is I owned at all times. I’ll have to look at it when I get home though

Thats easier said then done when the bot changes to the spellbook all the time and never changes back to the backpack!

This could be because you aren't in the Inventory tab, if you are using the Legacy interface you will need to ensure that all the tabs are on a single line (stretch screen to do this). Then ensure that once you get to your location it actually eats once when needed. If this works then you won't need to baby sit it.

But this is what i found and i died a few times, stretched the screen to see if that would help and it did.

for some reason i cant get my osrs screen to stretch so all my tabs are on one line. idk how to fix it

edit : I got the tabs all on one line but it still wont eat.

Last edited:
@qverkk
Have you or anyone else noticed massive FPS drops when using any Runemate combat bot?
Like when a Runemate combat script is not in use, the RS3 client runs smooth and fine,
but once the script is started/character begins to hit monsters/get aggro, game FPS drops to like 5.
Couldn't find a definite answer anywhere so I figured wouldn't hurt to ask here as well.
(already tried self-help procedures, uninstalling/reinstalling java, game client, runemate, and allocating more RAM, etc)
Does it have anything to do with how Runemate retrieves monster information from game client? Used to never have this problem several months ago.

Thanks!

Thats easier said then done when the bot changes to the spellbook all the time and never changes back to the backpack!
How so? Are you botting on rs3 or osrs? If rs3 then legacy interface or the rs3 one?

for some reason i cant get my osrs screen to stretch so all my tabs are on one line. idk how to fix it

edit : I got the tabs all on one line but it still wont eat.
Use fixed mode and have inventory open man, and what food do you use?

@qverkk
Have you or anyone else noticed massive FPS drops when using any Runemate combat bot?
Like when a Runemate combat script is not in use, the RS3 client runs smooth and fine,
but once the script is started/character begins to hit monsters/get aggro, game FPS drops to like 5.
Couldn't find a definite answer anywhere so I figured wouldn't hurt to ask here as well.
(already tried self-help procedures, uninstalling/reinstalling java, game client, runemate, and allocating more RAM, etc)
Does it have anything to do with how Runemate retrieves monster information from game client? Used to never have this problem several months ago.

Thanks!
Dunno man, never had this issue. Are you using rs3 or osrs? Make sure to bot on low details, dont bot on maximized game also, you can use the fixed interface and setup the interfaces to be open so it'll be smooth

Hey there, insanely smooth bot! Can I request a feature? Within the Sophanem Slayer Dungeon, I'd like to be able to clear the corruption stack when it equals 10%. You would be able to do this by clicking the feather of Ma'at . Thank you for your consideration! 5 Stars!

Hey there, insanely smooth bot! Can I request a feature? Within the Sophanem Slayer Dungeon, I'd like to be able to clear the corruption stack when it equals 10%. You would be able to do this by clicking the feather of Ma'at . Thank you for your consideration! 5 Stars!
Hey @Mandy Laureen sorry just saw you were botting in Sophanem!
Could you please tell me whether you're able to make the bot bank and auto return to the dungeon?
I can't seem to make it go back, dunno if it's unsupported like Stronghold of Security
Thanks!!

How so? Are you botting on rs3 or osrs? If rs3 then legacy interface or the rs3 one?

Dunno man, never had this issue. Are you using rs3 or osrs? Make sure to bot on low details, dont bot on maximized game also, you can use the fixed interface and setup the interfaces to be open so it'll be smooth
Yea I'm doing all that. no worries probs something wrong with my java i'll work it out thanks!

Botting on RS3, using both the Legacy and RS3 interface. I've noticed that the Legacy interface actually works some what better with this bot, not sure if that was intentional or not, but if i stretch my screen so the Legacy tabs are on a single line it doesn't fail, as soon as those tabs hit multi line it keeps switching to the Magic book.

The bot Will no longer "eat to loot"...Will no longer "drink potions"....Will no longer "open inventory tab"(or any tabs)....will not longer "loot items"

The bot Will no longer "eat to loot"...Will no longer "drink potions"....Will no longer "open inventory tab"(or any tabs)....will not longer "loot items"

What food and potions are you using, i will try myself. What Runescape Interface are you using, are you on OSRS or RS3?
Any other details you feel will be helpful, such as what you're killing, could also provide useful when i try the test.

What food and potions are you using, i will try myself. What Runescape Interface are you using, are you on OSRS or RS3?
Any other details you feel will be helpful, such as what you're killing, could also provide useful when i try the test.
Food: Sharks
Pots: Super Prayer Restore 6. Overload 4.
Interface: Old School Interface for RS3
NPC's: Vyrelady's & Vyrelord's
Loot settings: Eat to loot & Loot above 4000

IF you're using the Legacy Interface, ensure that all tabs (Backpack, Prayer, Magic) are on a single line (wide screen). I've noticed that some times this happens too, but having it all on one line seems to help a ton.

IF you're using the Legacy Interface, ensure that all tabs (Backpack, Prayer, Magic) are on a single line (wide screen). I've noticed that some times this happens too, but having it all on one line seems to help a ton.
Is this response in relation to my inquiry...cause this does nothing to help....???? Question I asked is as follows:

You:
Any other details you feel will be helpful, such as what you're killing, could also provide useful when i try the test."

Me:
Food: Sharks
Pots: Super Prayer Restore 6. Overload 4.
Interface: Old School Interface for RS3
NPC's: Vyrelady's & Vyrelord's
Loot settings: Eat to loot & Loot above 4000 "

Bot has been crashing after running for 15 - 45 minutes. Here is one of the error reports:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.iiiIiIiiiIiII.IIiiiiiiIiiII(ljc:233)
at nul.iiIiiIiiiiiiI.validate(ioc:56)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(llc:7)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(ogc:275)
at nul.IIiiIIiiiiIIi.run(ryc:219)

any thoughts as to what could be causing this?

at author.IiIiiiiiii.execute(j:173)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(oic:203)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(llc:67)

Here is another

Bot has been crashing after running for 15 - 45 minutes. Here is one of the error reports:
at nul.iiiIiIiiiIiII.IIiiiiiiIiiII(ljc:233)
at nul.iiIiiIiiiiiiI.validate(ioc:56)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(llc:7)

any thoughts as to what could be causing this?

at author.IiIiiiiiii.execute(j:173)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(oic:203)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(llc:67)

Here is another
Send here log files from that day. Also were you using notepaper?

I think its been fixed now, You have to wait for a New update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds great. If the issue is resolved, and the bot runs well for a couple days without crashes ill make sure to adjust my review and mention your prompt response to fixing it.

Thanks,
Adin