Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

keeps trying to use it preventing it from actually teleporting out - i.e timer too short if its trying to do it)

I had this happen when I was using a different teleport animation. As soon as I switched back to default, it worked fine.

Edit: Is there any plan to support more than 2 bank presets? I have a preset for each combat style, but I keep having to switch 2 and 3 around depending on what I'm fighting...

Last edited:
The two files from this day, hope they help you resolve the teleporting issue (even though teleport was set off)

Attachments

• Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 3-28 1-25-48.log
    418 KB · Views: 2
  • Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 3-28 1-13-48.log
    20.3 KB · Views: 1
The two files from this day, hope they help you resolve the teleporting issue (even though teleport was set off)
In the first one it looks like u ran out of food and it went banking. In the second one it looks like it couldnt use a varrock ldoestone

In the first one it looks like u ran out of food and it went banking. In the second one it looks like it couldnt use a varrock ldoestone

Yeah so the problem is that i've never told it to use a lodestone. It was always meant to run to the bank in Taverley, but it got stuck on a lodestone teleport (due to animation problems).

Yeah so the problem is that i've never told it to use a lodestone. It was always meant to run to the bank in Taverley, but it got stuck on a lodestone teleport (due to animation problems).
Have you selected banking at nearest bank? If so, the web made a varrock bank the nearest one, cause of close lodestone etc

How hard would it be to make this bot refill a cannon? Slayer would be so much faster with that feature. for osrs.
There is no cannon support so idk if it's worth adding it for now. Untill i find a way how to properly add that into the bot

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The plane must be greater than or equal to 0 (-1 is not within those bounds)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$HighPrecision.<init>(nfa:6095)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getHighPrecisionPosition(nfa:495)
at nul.iiIiIIiiiiIIi.isVisible(uhc:362)
at nul.iiIIiIiiiiIii.isVisible(dnc:151)
at author.IiiIiIiIII.execute(oa:194)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(mnc:199)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(lnc:141)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(eqc:393)
at nul.iIiiIIiiiIIii.run(zyc:197)

This error am I getting quite often when using agression potiuon

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The plane must be greater than or equal to 0 (-1 is not within those bounds)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$HighPrecision.<init>(nfa:6095)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getHighPrecisionPosition(nfa:495)
at nul.iiIiIIiiiiIIi.isVisible(uhc:362)
at nul.iiIIiIiiiiIii.isVisible(dnc:151)
at author.IiiIiIiIII.execute(oa:194)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(mnc:199)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(lnc:141)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(eqc:393)
at nul.iIiiIIiiiIIii.run(zyc:197)

This error am I getting quite often when using agression potiuon
looks like a client issue

Love this bot. However could you make it walk from Menaphos to Exiled Kalphite cave?

I've got the worker district teleports, and it uses them perfectly when out of food to bank (even uses the closest bank in menaphos), however i always teleport to Al Kharid to walk down through the pass, which is annoying and wastes a bit of time.

looks like a client issue
Hello! Just came back after a several month break.
Used to be a long time supporter of your work. Looking to use it frequently in the coming months!

Was wondering if dungeons or places with floor levels (apart from stronghold of security) are supported for banking and returning to the spot? For example Sophanem Slayer Dungeon or slayer tower.

Thank you!

Used to be a long time supporter of your work. Looking to use it frequently in the coming months!

Was wondering if dungeons or places with floor levels (apart from stronghold of security) are supported for banking and returning to the spot? For example Sophanem Slayer Dungeon or slayer tower.

Thank you!

Some work, some don't. I think it depends on what the RM web supports.

For example - taverly dungeon + resource dungeons work perfectly for me. Ancient cavern doesn't, it keeps trying to jump in the whirlpool from too far away and fails.

Love this bot. However could you make it walk from Menaphos to Exiled Kalphite cave?

I've got the worker district teleports, and it uses them perfectly when out of food to bank (even uses the closest bank in menaphos), however i always teleport to Al Kharid to walk down through the pass, which is annoying and wastes a bit of time.
That's a web walker, i can't implement this feature sadly, you'd have to notify cloud about this

Thank you!
Slayer tower should work, i have no idea about sophanem slayer dung, but you'd have to test it as some areas work and some don't sadly

Some work, some don't. I think it depends on what the RM web supports.

For example - taverly dungeon + resource dungeons work perfectly for me. Ancient cavern doesn't, it keeps trying to jump in the whirlpool from too far away and fails.
thanks for the reply Meeklee, will give it a try!

That's a web walker, i can't implement this feature sadly, you'd have to notify cloud about this

Slayer tower should work, i have no idea about sophanem slayer dung, but you'd have to test it as some areas work and some don't sadly
thank you myman! will try it out and report back. insane profits from sophanem.

bot wont eat for anything ive tried everything possible

This could be because you aren't in the Inventory tab, if you are using the Legacy interface you will need to ensure that all the tabs are on a single line (stretch screen to do this). Then ensure that once you get to your location it actually eats once when needed. If this works then you won't need to baby sit it.

But this is what i found and i died a few times, stretched the screen to see if that would help and it did.

This could be because you aren't in the Inventory tab, if you are using the Legacy interface you will need to ensure that all the tabs are on a single line (stretch screen to do this). Then ensure that once you get to your location it actually eats once when needed. If this works then you won't need to baby sit it.

But this is what i found and i died a few times, stretched the screen to see if that would help and it did.

Alright I’m at work right now. And the bots are still running but once I get home I will definitely try this out cause it will help a lot.