Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

Thank you! The capitalization of Rune was the reason for not looting. Can I ask what "Loot above" is used for?
It will loot items that are worth more than you've entered there, so if u do loot above 1000 it will loot all items above 1k

For some reason it gets stuck at drinking potions of any kind; overloads; prayer all .. It just gets stucks at my settings bar

I keep issues with this bot doing mostly anything at a specific area in Runescape. This bot works great everywhere else but just seems to fall apart in this certain area..... I was wondering why? is it something I did on my end? I can provide more information if needed (but doubtful since I'm giving everything). Can you or anyone please verify I'm doing this right?

Food: Sharks
Pots: Super Prayer Restore 6. Overload 4.
Interface: Old School Interface for RS3
NPC's: Vyrelady's & Vyrelord's
Loot settings: Eat to loot & Loot above 4000

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    209.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 3.png
    Screenshot 3.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 4.png
    Screenshot 4.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 5.png
    Screenshot 5.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 6.png
    Screenshot 6.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 7.png
    Screenshot 7.png
    199 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 8.png
    Screenshot 8.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 2
I keep issues with this bot doing mostly anything at a specific area in Runescape. This bot works great everywhere else but just seems to fall apart in this certain area..... I was wondering why? is it something I did on my end? I can provide more information if needed (but doubtful since I'm giving everything). Can you or anyone please verify I'm doing this right?

Food: Sharks
Pots: Super Prayer Restore 6. Overload 4.
Interface: Old School Interface for RS3
NPC's: Vyrelady's & Vyrelord's
Loot settings: Eat to loot & Loot above 4000

What are the issues?

What are the issues?
everything besides looting... and that function only works when there is space in the inventory..."eat for loot" doesn't work so I need to manually eat the food and clear up inventory space myself.....Won't drink Overloads or Super prayer restore so I need to manually drink pots every 5-6mins. Won't "Note Items" so I need to manually need to note items every 1-3mins...This bot in this particular area just shuts down and doesn't want to work.... it honestly is a glorified looter that doesn't seem to do what it says it can (again only in location mentioned) This bot works great in the sunken pyramid.

I remember writing support for banking in that area and back then it has worked, maybe I’ll try to run the bot today and fix it. I’ll just need to see your equipment and inventory if possible so it can be as precise to your issue

I remember writing support for banking in that area and back then it has worked, maybe I’ll try to run the bot today and fix it. I’ll just need to see your equipment and inventory if possible so it can be as precise to your issue

Let me know if you need anything else! and thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot 9.png
    Screenshot 9.png
    753.9 KB · Views: 7
not sure what changed today but the script isnt working at all. been on the fritz this hour.

Hey I've had a bug recently where at the Taverly Dungeons Blue Dragons maybe 1/5th of my runs the bot tries to game warp to Burhthrope Game Room. I haven't a clue why it would be trying to do that but it can happen anywhere on the travel path to Blue Dragons.

Hey I've had a bug recently where at the Taverly Dungeons Blue Dragons maybe 1/5th of my runs the bot tries to game warp to Burhthrope Game Room. I haven't a clue why it would be trying to do that but it can happen anywhere on the travel path to Blue Dragons.
That's probably some web walking issues which i can't fix sadly

Is this bot good for ranged wyvern?
how long can I leave this on for?
Is the loot pick up from this bot good?

U can test it and babysit to determine how good is it there. As I’ve never ran there. U can use ranged and safe spot feature. Make sure to set good attack radius and loot radius. After you babysitted it for a while I can determine how long it can run there

First Pro bot I've used and it crashed out straight away and took 1 hours worth of credits? The free bots worked fine.

I don't want to waste any more credits on it incase it crashes out again? What happened ???

Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\allison\RuneMate\logs\Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 6-20 1-05-57.log
00:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 INFO    [CLIENT ERROR] The bot is not running on a designated bot thread.

It works like a charm at Hill Giants (Edgeville Dungeon) but once the inventory is full it teles out, banks and then proceeds to walk north of the GE. I assume it didn't realise that the Hill Giants are in a dungeon.

Edit: And it doesn't seem to pot. I'm using Strengh Potions (f2p).