Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickMiner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i just saw the bot world jump 2 times even when there was ore! heres a log
Hmm, it looks like I have to add a delay so the rock updater has a chance to parse the rocks in the new world. Thanks for the log.

hmm it happend again the bot after some time lobbied twice but i didnt stop it cuz it contined as the rocks respawned and some times after that i noticed that the bot could get stuck and not mine even when there was 1 rock heres a log

Attachments

• 07-12 23-59-42 - QuickMiner.txt
    151.8 KB · Views: 1
hmm it happend again the bot after some time lobbied twice but i didnt stop it cuz it contined as the rocks respawned and some times after that i noticed that the bot could get stuck and not mine even when there was 1 rock heres a log
Thanks. I've just added some additional debug lines. Can you please restart your client, refresh the bot list, and post another log if it gets stuck? Thank you.

Thanks. I've just added some additional debug lines. Can you please restart your client, refresh the bot list, and post another log if it gets stuck? Thank you.

i will!

just noticed somthing when the bot went to bank the runite it was very slow it like clicked the door then waited for like 2 mins then clicked the ladder then when it came up it waited again a very long time till it walked to the deposit box then waited again till it clicked the box then waited again till it walked back then it waited again before it clicked the ladder but when it then was nearly back at the mine it just stood there for like 5 mins or somthing and when it clicked the door to enter it again got stuck even when there was ore :/

sorry for wall of text lol ill also include a log just in case

Attachments

• 07-13 01-13-57 - QuickMiner.txt
    73 KB · Views: 2
i will!

just noticed somthing when the bot went to bank the runite it was very slow it like clicked the door then waited for like 2 mins then clicked the ladder then when it came up it waited again a very long time till it walked to the deposit box then waited again till it clicked the box then waited again till it walked back then it waited again before it clicked the ladder but when it then was nearly back at the mine it just stood there for like 5 mins or somthing and when it clicked the door to enter it again got stuck even when there was ore :/

sorry for wall of text lol ill also include a log just in case
Thanks. The pauses are actually caused by the clients web path traversing and there is not much I can do in this case.

Last edited:
I'll add support for banking in LRC, but you'll have to use the "Walk to the same spot" option in the UI and start it at the safe spot. I can also implement support for porters. Do you take multiple signs with you after banking?
Amazing man! After banking with, crystal seed, lodestone or something else you can wear 1 porter in your gear and you can take 28 porters in your inventory. After 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 recourse teleport, you have to activate the next porter manually, so the bot has to activate when the porter dissappear after use.

Amazing man! After banking with, crystal seed, lodestone or something else you can wear 1 porter in your gear and you can take 28 porters in your inventory. After 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 recourse teleport, you have to activate the next porter manually, so the bot has to activate when the porter dissappear after use.
Alright, will be added with next bot update.

if you can, can you optimize it where if someone is mining the vein, it wouldn't choose that vein to mine...

What were you mining? It already does that but it depends on several factors when it activates.

Amethyst veins. I believe it was activating back on your old versions, But I'm starting to see them again going after veins when someone is on it...

When mining runite in the guild the bot just runs back and forth throughout the guild until 1.) someone else mines the runite, or 2.) it finally picks it up and mines it.

When mining runite in the guild the bot just runs back and forth throughout the guild until 1.) someone else mines the runite, or 2.) it finally picks it up and mines it.
A fix for this is coming with next update.

Do you plan on making this premium once you have most of the features you want? This bot as much as I hate to say it because I'm poor, is way too good to be free, it's pretty outstanding and the support is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.