Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickMiner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
good stuff besides the random stopping in between the bank and the camera movement coming down the ladder into the mining guild... hope this fixed! ran it for around 5 hrs today no problems
I'm not sure what I can do about this because pathing is handled by the client. If you get a log please send it to me so I can see what's exactly going on.
Happy to help, I just watched the shift dropping in slow motion and it looks great! No double clicks on items, slight variance in speed between items, and nice speed (y)

If you really want to put an extra final touch on it, you could anti-pattern the dropping profiles you have. I'm working with the assumption you already have custom playersensed dropping orders. Probably overkill though lol
Don't have the dropping order player sensed yet, but I plan to add it in the future :)

Happy to help, I just watched the shift dropping in slow motion and it looks great! No double clicks on items, slight variance in speed between items, and nice speed (y)

If you really want to put an extra final touch on it, you could anti-pattern the dropping profiles you have. I'm working with the assumption you already have custom playersensed dropping orders. Probably overkill though lol
I've noticed a few bots misclick occasionally when dropping but then come back to any missed items after finishing inventory. Is that intentional? Its brilliant because that's exactly how I am with dropping legit

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've noticed a few bots misclick occasionally when dropping but then come back to any missed items after finishing inventory. Is that intentional? Its brilliant because that's exactly how I am with dropping legit

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I haven't exactly designed it with this in mind, but it looks like a nice "side effect" of current implementation. Was this OSRS or RS3? If OSRS, did it use shift dropping?

Hyperion updated QuickMiner with a new update entry:

QuickMiner v1.3.6 Released!

QuickMiner updated to v1.3.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's new:
  • Improved bank and deposit box interactions.
  • Fixed shift dropping if the inventory is not yet opened.
  • Fixed reachability checks. The bot will no longer try to mine rocks in Crafting Guild if mining in Rimmington.
  • Added deposit box preference to player sense. This means that for some of you it will now use Deposit boxes if you just need to deposit things. It will still use banks if you need to take something from it.
  • Fixed the idling issue where the bot would get stuck with an open menu.

Engineer
good stuff besides the random stopping in between the bank and the camera movement coming down the ladder into the mining guild... hope this fixed! ran it for around 5 hrs today no problems
The camera movement is related to this bot in particular, random pauses while walking could be caused by the collision cache being invalidated when it doesn't need to be or because a new region loaded and it needed to generate fresh collision flags for it, and it doesn't manage to regenerate the collision flags and determine the next step in the path quickly enough (WebPath#getNext() is a rather intense method because it depends on reachability checks along with iterating over most (sometimes the entire) list of vertices)

it dosnt world hopp on my skiller :( i am in w23 and i start it with empty runite ores i start it it clicks change worlds then just sits there after some mins the runite ores respawns so it mines them but when done it again dosnt world jump and it seems to happen often since ive seen it some times just be at world window so long it lobbies and idk if uve fixed that it only hops to skill total worlds havent checked on my main yet hope you can make this bot good af

it dosnt world hopp on my skiller :( i am in w23 and i start it with empty runite ores i start it it clicks change worlds then just sits there after some mins the runite ores respawns so it mines them but when done it again dosnt world jump and it seems to happen often since ive seen it some times just be at world window so long it lobbies and idk if uve fixed that it only hops to skill total worlds havent checked on my main yet hope you can make this bot good af
That's one big ass sentence. On topic, I believe it waits a random amount of time before hopping worlds, perhaps a bit too long, @Hyperion

I'm looking into this right now. Was this OSRS or RS3? I'll try to get a fix for it out today.

That's one big ass sentence. On topic, I believe it waits a random amount of time before hopping worlds, perhaps a bit too long, @Hyperion
The random wait time was lowered a couple of updates ago. It now waits significantly less time than before.

Can you add living rock cave? Mine at the concentrated gold and coal rock? With banking, sign of porter support, world hopping, safe spotting?

Can you add living rock cave? Mine at the concentrated gold and coal rock? With banking, sign of porter support, world hopping, safe spotting?
How populated is the area for mining? And by safe spotting you mean walking to the other side of the rock when attacked?

When mining amethyst vein in the mining guild, It would mine the ore, and re click on a different ore and it repeats..
This happen after the last update....

idk why but ive noticed that the bot seems to get stuck some times it once just stood there for idk how many mins till it lobbied twice! dunno if that is the random wait is to high or somthing but just wanted you to know

When mining amethyst vein in the mining guild, It would mine the ore, and re click on a different ore and it repeats..
This happen after the last update....
Thanks for letting me borrow your account, fix for this is coming with next update.

idk why but ive noticed that the bot seems to get stuck some times it once just stood there for idk how many mins till it lobbied twice! dunno if that is the random wait is to high or somthing but just wanted you to know
Can you get me the log next time it happens?

How populated is the area for mining? And by safe spotting you mean walking to the other side of the rock when attacked?
In my opinion for Ironman is it really handy. The coal and gold is really good for Ironman, especially gold ore for Ironman.

There is one safe spot, at the concentrated gold rock. There are no NPC's can attack you. If you Google that you will get it very quickly. So, not walking to the other side. The spot is 100% safe spot.

In my opinion for Ironman is it really handy. The coal and gold is really good for Ironman, especially gold ore for Ironman.

There is one safe spot, at the concentrated gold rock. There are no NPC's can attack you. If you Google that you will get it very quickly. So, not walking to the other side. The spot is 100% safe spot.
I'll add support for banking in LRC, but you'll have to use the "Walk to the same spot" option in the UI and start it at the safe spot. I can also implement support for porters. Do you take multiple signs with you after banking?

actually i just saw the bot world jump 2 times even when there was ore! heres a log

Attachments

• 07-12 23-32-10 - QuickMiner.txt
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.