Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I fixed spam clicking if trees are gone, I'll look into it.

Run toggling is handled by the client, more specific handled by player sense. This is a way of randomizing actions my bot makes, see it as a sort of anti-ban build-in in the client. So, to conclude, the bot will occasionally not enable running as a random action. It's a good thing. :p

Missclicks are sort of included in player sense, although I do agree sometimes they occur more often than wished for. Cloud promised better menu interaction in Spectre so all I can say is wait. :D

Thanks for reminding me of your post, I guess I read over it and forgot to reply.

I read about your Pi chopper as well and thought i'd give it a go
used the GE yew location but indeed it spam clicks while there are no trees
stating its task is walking to the trees

I kind of want to avoid using the bot just in case it gives a flag :p

12 year old normie
I read about your Pi chopper as well and thought i'd give it a go
used the GE yew location but indeed it spam clicks while there are no trees
stating its task is walking to the trees

I kind of want to avoid using the bot just in case it gives a flag :p

As I said, it is being looked into.

As I said, it is being looked into.
What I happen to notice is that not only this bot does it but the maxitanner, maxicooker as well. could it be a runemate API bug?
For maxitanner / cooker at the endings it spam clicks.. like at the bank and at the tanner / range
#OSRS

12 year old normie
What I happen to notice is that not only this bot does it but the maxitanner, maxicooker as well. could it be a runemate API bug?
For maxitanner / cooker at the endings it spam clicks.. like at the bank and at the tanner / range
#OSRS

For me it's an issue with names of the stumps when a tree is cut down. I think I'll have to look into regex to catch all the stumps so it won't spamclick anymore.

hi Betrand, Just wondering if you are going to be working on updating this bot to spectra. Been using it before with great success. Thanks for the bot!

12 year old normie
hi Betrand, Just wondering if you are going to be working on updating this bot to spectra. Been using it before with great success. Thanks for the bot!

I would also love a pi-Chopper for spectra soon, Its one of my most used bots, one of my favs! good work.

It's already done, I'm just waiting for the updates to be pushed.

Information such as experience per hour and those kind of things will come later, but the location picking works and so does the rest of the bot.

Fun fact, you can now live change the location, so you don't have to restart the bot if you picked the wrong option, or if you just want to move on to a different location.

Very nice. Looking forward to getting this on the chopping block with a few accounts.

Maybe im doing it wrong but it doesnt start for me in Osrs, theres no Gui poppin up. F2P, wanted to start the bot @ port sarim willows.
Had client open. I got Maxi's script working, his one DID give me a GUI

Pi chopper is not working for me with the new runemate update. The game will not start and I get the error "Failed to create the internal bot representation because reflection failed". Pi chopper is the only script that I have used so far that works with yew trees, please fix :C

Same issue as Vnxiety....attempted to use it afker MaxiWoodcutter isnt working

Also tried it with multiple instances of Pi Chopper...Now the instances are greyed out and i cannot STOP / PAUSE them or get rid of them off the instance list

"failed to create the internal bot representation because reflection failed" same issue as listed above.

12 year old normie
I'm working on the issue, it's not resolved YET.

12 year old normie
The issue has been resolved. It was a rather funny error, caused by the naming of the package. I won't go into technical details, but I can say that it is fixed.

The fix will be live when Spectre receives an update, because this was fixed client side, not on my side.

Bot doesnt initiate on the new update and remains active- therefore not letting me use any other bot- and i cannot disable it.

Bot doesnt initiate on the new update and remains active- therefore not letting me use any other bot- and i cannot disable it.
Are you able to run more than 1 bot at a time with Spectre? When I try to run more then 1 bot I get the login limit exceeded error, but before free members could use 2 bots at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.