Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
When im cutting magic trees @ mage arena it spammclicks 1 spot when there are no trees. can u make the bot worldhop when both trees are down? that will actually improve wc xp and $$/h and prevent it from looking botlike.

I'm not going to add worldhopping, but I will solve the issue as soon as I have my other stuff done.

I'm not going to add worldhopping, but I will solve the issue as soon as I have my other stuff done.

about that spammclicking, it also does it @ seer's village magics.
btw, can u make it rotate cam every minute or so? sometimes it actually cuts trees for too long every now and then which causes it to auto log.

RuneMate Staff
Great bot and works well for me at Seer's Village doing Maples.

My only suggestion would be to add in more anti-ban/anti-pattern logic. It doesn't seem to move the camera, click elsewhere, stand afk or anything.

12 year old normie
Great bot and works well for me at Seer's Village doing Maples.

My only suggestion would be to add in more anti-ban/anti-pattern logic. It doesn't seem to move the camera, click elsewhere, stand afk or anything.

It does have delays every now and then where it afks for a few seconds (as if you're playing Rs whilst doing something else). Together with Clouse I'd say it's random enough. The only thing that would be nice is a break handler, but I'd rather see that implemented clientside rather than on my end.

Maybe I'll start revising the (limited) antiban I have as soon as I have figured out all the other bugs too. But it isn't high priority.

RuneMate Staff
It does have delays every now and then where it afks for a few seconds (as if you're playing Rs whilst doing something else). Together with Clouse I'd say it's random enough. The only thing that would be nice is a break handler, but I'd rather see that implemented clientside rather than on my end.

Maybe I'll start revising the (limited) antiban I have as soon as I have figured out all the other bugs too. But it isn't high priority.

The only other thing I would mention is that it quite often tries to cut down trees when it has a full inventory of logs - it isn't 100% of the time; at a guess it would be 60-75% of the time when it hits a full inventory. It only clicks the tree once, gets the full inventory message, and then proceeds to bank.

Does it use the "Your inventory is to full to hold any more logs" as a check for when to bank? If so, it is quite repetitive and looks 'bot like'?

12 year old normie
The only other thing I would mention is that it quite often tries to cut down trees when it has a full inventory of logs - it isn't 100% of the time; at a guess it would be 60-75% of the time when it hits a full inventory. It only clicks the tree once, gets the full inventory message, and then proceeds to bank.

Does it use the "Your inventory is to full to hold any more logs" as a check for when to bank? If so, it is quite repetitive and looks 'bot like'?

It uses Inventory.isFull(), so no. I never noticed this before, I'll check when I'm at school.

RuneMate Staff
It uses Inventory.isFull(), so no. I never noticed this before, I'll check when I'm at school.

To give you an idea, the following in the chat box occured in approx 15-20 minutes of woodcutting Maples at Seer's Village on OSRS with 75 Woodcutting.

en23oqA.png

12 year old normie
To give you an idea, the following in the chat box occured in approx 15-20 minutes of woodcutting Maples at Seer's Village on OSRS with 75 Woodcutting.

en23oqA.png

Ohhh is it because of the nest?

12 year old normie
No it happened before and after the nest. And when it gets a nest it deposits it anyway.

I'd have to look into it then. I'm very busy with school projects ATM but I'll probably do it within this week.

Hey fella. Just wanted to let you know I was banned while using your bot. Not playing the blame game, but I think your software's been detected by Jagex - may want to take a look at that!

12 year old normie
Hey fella. Just wanted to let you know I was banned while using your bot. Not playing the blame game, but I think your software's been detected by Jagex - may want to take a look at that!

Erm..

What do you expect me to look at?

Erm..

What do you expect me to look at?

Unnatural movements and the way it handles NPCs, i'd think. Perhaps it's part of the client itself. All i'm saying is that I turned on Pi Chopper and left it for about six hours on an old account with lots of trained skills. Perhaps it's detected - just giving you a heads up. It's probably my fault I got banned, but I figure I might as well let a developer know what happened in case i'm not alone.

Best of luck.

Client Developer
Unnatural movements and the way it handles NPCs, i'd think. Perhaps it's part of the client itself. All i'm saying is that I turned on Pi Chopper and left it for about six hours on an old account with lots of trained skills. Perhaps it's detected - just giving you a heads up. It's probably my fault I got banned, but I figure I might as well let a developer know what happened in case i'm not alone.

Best of luck.

You Jagex almost exclusively uses delayed bans right?

You Jagex almost exclusively uses delayed bans right?

Ignoring your shockingly awful grasp of the English language, I do know about their delayed bans. Here's the kicker - I only started playing (or rather botting) OSRS again about a day ago. So, either that's an extremely quick turnaround for delayed bans, or it wasn't a delayed ban.

well i have been using pi chopper for like 3 days now and no ban recieved. so not sure if it is "detected", yes it has a lot of botlike movements which i already have mentioned, but i think u just were unlucky dude

Client Developer
Ignoring your shockingly awful grasp of the English language, I do know about their delayed bans. Here's the kicker - I only started playing (or rather botting) OSRS again about a day ago. So, either that's an extremely quick turnaround for delayed bans, or it wasn't a delayed ban.

My sincerest apologies for missing a word, guess my grasp of the English language must be incredibly sub-par.

Unless, in the past day, Jagex has turned around and implemented new detection methods which rapidly profile bots (based on actions, and not the client), then your story is meaningless. People have accounts banned all the time and, more often than not, there's more to the story that "I just botted for a few hours". Even botting for 6 hours straight on an account you care about is reckless, especially doing something like woodcutting.

That fact you walk in and say "RM detected" is just ridiculous; you got banned on one account, supposedly having used very few scripts, despite a lack of posts in any section regarding "mass bans" and after you botted like an idiot.

You have 3 posts, 2 of which are you moaning, and the other I have no intention of reading. You're a leecher and thus anything you say from now on, unless productive and insightful, is just completely meaningless.

Best of luck.
What NPCs would a chopper be handling? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.