Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pi Chopper could not be started (com.bertrand.bots.bmaplechopper.classes.BChopper)" is the error i got

12 year old normie
The issue has been resolved. It was a rather funny error, caused by the naming of the package. I won't go into technical details, but I can say that it is fixed.

The fix will be live when Spectre receives an update, because this was fixed client side, not on my side.

Bot doesnt initiate on the new update and remains active- therefore not letting me use any other bot- and i cannot disable it.

"Pi Chopper could not be started (com.bertrand.bots.bmaplechopper.classes.BChopper)" is the error i got

forget that I just realised what your other post said be happy when it up and running this bot is by far one of my faves

12 year old normie
The bot works! Everyone please confirm!

The experience trackers and such are not working yet, but the location picking is fully working.

works fine doesnt open doors lol i seen it fuck up where it just walks into corner cause door closed

It sometimes has issues missclicking the "Use" option during it's attempt to drop the logs while using powerchop. It seems to not recognize that it is using the log and gets stuck with the log selected for use. @Bertrand

when I try to use this bot, every time I hit start it attempts to open hundreds of character creation tabs. Was working fine yesterday.

12 year old normie
Does this work at GE/Edge yews on OSRS?

Yes, but Edgeville might not because of the door. I'll fix that soon™ though.

when I try to use this bot, every time I hit start it attempts to open hundreds of character creation tabs. Was working fine yesterday.

This doesn't happen to me. Please try to start the bot already logged in maybe that helps?

Last edited:
3 issues i am experiencing:

Mage Arena Magic trees outside of Duel Arena need some looking into. The bot walks into the building then around outside rather than just going to the trees.
If i leave the bot for an extended period of time I will either come back to the bot not being logged in, or google chrome open with 50+ tabs of who knows what.
Usually if i monitor the bot it will log in perfectly normal, but i have to click the "Existing User" tab to get it going sometimes.

Not sure what the internet tab opening is about, maybe some kind of misclicking on the "New User"?

12 year old normie
3 issues i am experiencing:

Mage Arena Magic trees outside of Duel Arena need some looking into. The bot walks into the building then around outside rather than just going to the trees.

If i leave the bot for an extended period of time I will either come back to the bot not being logged in, or google chrome open with 50+ tabs of who knows what.

Usually if i monitor the bot it will log in perfectly normal, but i have to click the "Existing User" tab to get it going sometimes.

Not sure what the internet tab opening is about, maybe some kind of misclicking on the "New User"?

The first will be looked into, but I believe the other two issues are client bugs. @Cloud @Arbiter

When im cutting magic trees @ mage arena it spammclicks 1 spot when there are no trees. can u make the bot worldhop when both trees are down? that will actually improve wc xp and $$/h and prevent it from looking botlike.

Status
Not open for further replies.