Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I select for it to cut Magics in the wild, it just loads forever. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: If I manually fill my innovatory with magics, it will go and bank at GE than stop.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
Hi there, im posting because an adjustment needs to be made in Edgeville yews. They added a door that people have been closing to close out bots. So if you could add a piece of code in the bot to open that door, it would be much appreciated.

T

Bot doesn't walk to bank at barbiarian willows.

When I select for it to cut Magics in the wild, it just loads forever. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: If I manually fill my innovatory with magics, it will go and bank at GE than stop.

i have the same problem with wildy magic trees.

I'll test all bugs and try to fix them accordingly.

tell me when you did, a working bot for magics in wilderness would be really gr8! banking in vulcano and supporting hatchet in inventory.

Problem: Banking and Logs

Logs: Yew

Bank: East Varrock

Description: After bag is full with yew logs, the bot heads to the bank. Walks inside and randomly climbs upstairs and idles. It does not go back downstairs. Also, sometime it cuts oak and normal logs.

Comments: Awesome Bot!!!

by the way, could you include the darkscape spot for yews too ? near babarian assault is a single one which is a good place :)

12 year old normie
cLnJkc.png

When walking to a tree spot, waiting for it to spawn, it will sometimes spam click the tile (on the minimap) that it is already standing on.

For example, it was cutting the 2 Western Yews at Seers Village graveyard OSRS, and when those Yews were gone, it walked to the single eastern yew spot. Once it was by the tree, it continued to spam click the minimap, on the tile it was already standing on.
Looked pretty damn bot like.

Thanks.

Anyone have the 'quickest' way of 1-99 wc while botting? Or even just 1-80?

Problem: When chopping teaks at tai Bwo or w/e its called, when it gets the "special teak log" it just hovers mouse over it for ever.

Why does it misclick and cut regular logs when going for yews?

Even with forced menu interaction...

Really don't get these missclicks.... some how has half an inventory of oaks and a couple of logs every now and then.... Accuracy please...

12 year old normie
did you fixed wildy magics?

I will regenerate the wildy web to get it to work. It should be solved if that's done.

When walking to a tree spot, waiting for it to spawn, it will sometimes spam click the tile (on the minimap) that it is already standing on.

For example, it was cutting the 2 Western Yews at Seers Village graveyard OSRS, and when those Yews were gone, it walked to the single eastern yew spot. Once it was by the tree, it continued to spam click the minimap, on the tile it was already standing on.
Looked pretty damn bot like.

Thanks.

I thought this was fixed but apparently not yet. I'll look into it.

Anyone have the 'quickest' way of 1-99 wc while botting? Or even just 1-80?

Problem: When chopping teaks at tai Bwo or w/e its called, when it gets the "special teak log" it just hovers mouse over it for ever.

Yea powerchopping doesn't work for Teak yet, I forgot the special logs can't be dropped, instead they should be destroyed. I'll add it to the list of things to fix. :)

Why does it misclick and cut regular logs when going for yews?

Even with forced menu interaction...

Really don't get these missclicks.... some how has half an inventory of oaks and a couple of logs every now and then.... Accuracy please...

I've attempted to fix this multiple times, even together with Arbiters help, but it can't be fixed. The only fix is putting up the camera as high as possible, but that still won't solve the issue 100%. I've taken peace with the fact that this bug can't be solved (AFAIK), and having regular logs isn't really that big of a deal, right?

Great script! Made me some nice cash already :)

I'd like to know when mini-map spam clicking is fixed? BTW, does sorcerers tower magics work with no problems?

12 year old normie
I'd like to know when mini-map spam clicking is fixed? BTW, does sorcerers tower magics work with no problems?

I haven't had time to work on my bots at all due to school projects. It's all on my list though. And AFAIK there's no problems with magic trees at sorceress tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.