Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it bank at Tree Gnome Stronghold and I might consider buying it. It already cuts perfectly with the custom setting, but instead of using the bank in the stronghold, it uses home teleport.

Lite version isn't working for me for some reason. The skill tab comes up and shows changes when i cut manually, but clicking settings doesn't do anything? Whatever occult is it just gives me infinite loading circle. Item tab works fine as well, but the alias tab does nothing just like settings.

I can't select the area/trees to chop anymore. (this page)
S7CVdj9
Is it just me?

Attachments

• photo_2018-07-29_00-10-04.jpg
    photo_2018-07-29_00-10-04.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 9
When I start the bot, I see the Information Tab with "Initialized UI," but nothing is there.

For the menu: settings, occult, and alias all don't do anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Would be nice to add 'Use current position' when power chopping so the character can stay in one position and not run around Hardwood Grove taking others trees and getting reported for botting. Just a suggestion! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.