Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Fabric Cleaner
Option to pick up nests was a really nice addition as well as the seperate box check for powerchopping! Awesome update thanks man.

Pathing for Yews at Edgeville could be improved it currently uses home tele to edgeville to walk to the bank so for low lvl accounts the mugger mob tries to kill you. Also the pathing at GE constantly gets stuck by a lampost while the bot says walking to bank and will stay in same position for hours and not bank

I agree. at grand exchange location chopping yews, once full, it will try to bank, open the bank interface then goes back to signal post beside the fountain (southeast) and from there it repeats.

Edgeville yews seems to be broken. It only stands at the one tree for me... :s

Edit: Seems behavioural lmao... itll go to the northern tree sometimes, but mainly sticks with the southern tree.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
Yeah it doesn't really deal well with trees that are not close to eachother. I've had experiments in the past by fixing that, but I ended up breaking a whole lot more (ie. walking).

I found before the new settings layout, it wasn't too bad other than stopping every once in a while with a full inventory and logging in and out. That was easy to fix though. Now I think the edgeville yews are ultimately broken. xD

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Why is the option for custom in the break handler grayed out? Is this a premium feature only or something?

@Derk At the Menaphos VIP area, it cuts the logs, opens the bank, deposits the logs, but doesn't close the bank interface. Which means it doesn't resume chopping. Could you look into this please?

12 year old normie
@Derk At the Menaphos VIP area, it cuts the logs, opens the bank, deposits the logs, but doesn't close the bank interface. Which means it doesn't resume chopping. Could you look into this please?
I can't I don't have access to that area.

Does this support Acadia trees in Menaphos imperial district? Powerchopping would be fine, dont need banking.

Sorry, I didnt check replies. However that means bot cant bank there, so powerchop should work?

idk if this is possible but instead of chopping logs until a full inventory, could you add an option to the custom location chopping to where you can burn the logs with a bonfire in RS3 instead dropping the logs? that would be PERFECT!

it hasn't been working for me all day for some reason. would really like to cut yews at edge but no other bot does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.