Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so its not working at all right?

idk if this is possible but instead of chopping logs until a full inventory, could you add an option to the custom location chopping to where you can burn the logs with a bonfire in RS3 instead dropping the logs? that would be PERFECT!

it hasn't been working for me all day for some reason. would really like to cut yews at edge but no other bot does that.

The author is aware

Damn, my favorite free bot all the way back since Pi Chopper. Its a well written bot but paying sucks alot :/
Thanks for all the free usages Derk.

Hi, I tried to run your bot cutting regular logs at Lumbridge and banking them. It doesn't seem to do anything when it has to bank. Perhaps you should look into this, or isn't it supposed to bank at Lumbridge?
And by the way, I am not trying to take you or your bot down. It does run well as I said. But it seemed to be the cause of a ban, I haven't been botting unsafely. I have been botting for about 2h a day while playing legitimate as well, on an account that's a year old. To put emphasis on it; zero hate towards you nor to your bot.

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Ape Atoll, Mahogany Tree, Ape Atoll
Bot run duration: 40 minutes
Bug description: Bot loop breaks on trip to deposit chest
Steps to reproduce: Start bot by ape atoll mahogany tree, let it fill inv then watch it run back and stand still near deposit chest

12 year old normie
Hi, I tried to run your bot cutting regular logs at Lumbridge and banking them. It doesn't seem to do anything when it has to bank. Perhaps you should look into this, or isn't it supposed to bank at Lumbridge?
And by the way, I am not trying to take you or your bot down. It does run well as I said. But it seemed to be the cause of a ban, I haven't been botting unsafely. I have been botting for about 2h a day while playing legitimate as well, on an account that's a year old. To put emphasis on it; zero hate towards you nor to your bot.

I'm aware of these issues. They're client sided because the web for walking doesn't work well in lumbridge castle.

I honestly can't do much about bans. There's loads of factors that might have contributed to your ban, but my bot is of fairly high quality and shouldn't solely be the reason.

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Ape Atoll, Mahogany Tree, Ape Atoll
Bot run duration: 40 minutes
Bug description: Bot loop breaks on trip to deposit chest
Steps to reproduce: Start bot by ape atoll mahogany tree, let it fill inv then watch it run back and stand still near deposit chest

I've tested this on my own account who has access to ape atoll but doesn't have the deposit box unlocked. Apparently you need a quest for that. I can't really debug it if I don't have access to an account that had the deposit box unlocked. Hit me up in PM if you can lend me an account for that.

easily triggered ✌
hi there must be some kind of bug because im only getting 2 hours of usage a day

12 year old normie
hi there must be some kind of bug because im only getting 2 hours of usage a day
your'e mather :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.