Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Last edited:

led

it might be asking you to go into narnia since you dont have an account that can get into the VIP area but a couple things:
  1. Could you make a failsafe so it doesn't run out of the VIP archway and then get stuck
  2. The camera angles are a bit awkward and it tries to click when its turning the camera resulting in a lot of mislicks and running around the vip area like a spazz
  3. Make it click directly on the bank chest when it is in view because as it is now it goes to exact same coordinate via the mini-map then banks, making it very obviously a bot.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
it might be asking you to go into narnia since you dont have an account that can get into the VIP area but a couple things:
  1. Could you make a failsafe so it doesn't run out of the VIP archway and then get stuck
  2. The camera angles are a bit awkward and it tries to click when its turning the camera resulting in a lot of mislicks and running around the vip area like a spazz
  3. Make it click directly on the bank chest when it is in view because as it is now it goes to exact same coordinate via the mini-map then banks, making it very obviously a bot.
I've implemented it not clicking any trees outside the VIP area, unless you select a bank outside the VIP area it shouldn't try to leave it. I'll look into the rest of the issues.

led

I've implemented it not clicking any trees outside the VIP area, unless you select a bank outside the VIP area it shouldn't try to leave it. I'll look into the rest of the issues.
it left the VIP area because of a misclick through the gate and got stuck outside.

led

Thanks for the effort @Derk but i dont think its gonna work for me because its just too obvious its a bot, it goes to the tile right in front of the bank chest every single time before banking and there seems to be no anti-pattern that i can discern as it is now it is quite obvious it is a bot. I will try again after future updates but i can see a pattern that is exactly executed the same every single time just watching the bot

12 year old normie
Thanks for the effort @Derk but i dont think its gonna work for me because its just too obvious its a bot, it goes to the tile right in front of the bank chest every single time before banking and there seems to be no anti-pattern that i can discern as it is now it is quite obvious it is a bot. I will try again after future updates but i can see a pattern that is exactly executed the same every single time just watching the bot

The update wasn't a fix for your problem, just a general hotfix.

Reactions: Led
easily triggered ✌
QUANTUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Having problem with redwoods. Once the script goes up the ladder to the cutting location it stops working and does not cu any logs.

led

@Derk Can you please make it not always click the exact same co-ordinate in the VIP Menaphos area when it is banking, it goes to the exact same spot every time and i feel like it is quite obvious its a bot.

Professional Quester
Hello! When tree's are on top of each other, the bot accidently chopped another tree for logs :p not that big of a deal, but do you think that maybe if that were to happen that the bot would drop the logs? Screenshot

The bot also managed to get into combat. Maybe from clicking on something just like how it accidentally clicks on other trees? :eek:
Screenshot
Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.