Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was power chopping vines on RS3 with this flawlessly from 92-96, and now all of the sudden it will chop for 5 minutes and then nothing.... just lets log out and then logs back in constantly, will do this for hours. I cannot get it to work anymore. Please help ! It was chopping for about 4 hours this morning fine and I didn't even touch it, only checked on it and when I got back 8 hours later it had barely done anything.

12 year old normie
I'll have time tomorrow to start fixing bots. I'm busy with the last few parts of my internship, then I'll be available.

led

What location: Imperial district of Menaphos
What logs: acadia log
Closest banking option: Main bank area with the GE in it, or the deposit boxes/bank chests however they require reputation with the faction to use.
Anything special: Would be nice if it could bank in the VIP skilling area which has a static bank chest.
Game type (OSRS/RS3): RS3

12 year old normie
Closest banking option: Main bank area with the GE in it, or the deposit boxes/bank chests however they require reputation with the faction to use.
Anything special: Would be nice if it could bank in the VIP skilling area which has a static bank chest.
Very possible. I'll do that instead of burning them, because it's a lot easier.

Will be done in 2 days though, because I just got 48-houred by Jamflex. :(

Reactions: Led

led

Very possible. I'll do that instead of burning them, because it's a lot easier.

Will be done in 2 days though, because I just got 48-houred by Jamflex. :(
ouch sorry

Any news on this @Derk

12 year old normie
ouch sorry

Any news on this @Derk
It's added for the next release. Debating whether I convert to Quantum or release this first, since Quantum rewrite is going to cost me some time.

led

It's added for the next release. Debating whether I convert to Quantum or release this first, since Quantum rewrite is going to cost me some time.
what about just Quantum Acadia until the full Quantum chopper is released?

12 year old normie
i dont care what he does as long as it has support for acadia trees
It currently banks at menaphos center, not the VIP area thingy. I don't have access to that. If you want I can map it but I need to lend an account.

@Squidl seers oaks also supported next release.

led

It currently banks at menaphos center, not the VIP area thingy. I don't have access to that. If you want I can map it but I need to lend an account.

@Squidl seers oaks also supported next release.
Can you do it over teamviewer? i have authenticator on my acc

12 year old normie
Can you do it over teamviewer? i have authenticator on my acc
Unless you have SDK mode for Runemate setup somehow, no. I need to run Cloud's development toolkit to gather data like coordinates.

led

Yea sure, if you have SDK running?
i just meant I was going to lend you the account and disable auth for a bit. Either way I also have the bank chest in the imperial district unlocked if you want to use my acc to add that too.

I'll be back on comp in about 10 minutes or so.

12 year old normie
i just meant I was going to lend you the account and disable auth for a bit. Either way I also have the bank chest in the imperial district unlocked if you want to use my acc to add that too.

I'll be back on comp in about 10 minutes or so.

Yea sure. Send me a PM and I'll do it in probs 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.