Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Hello! When tree's are on top of each other, the bot accidently chopped another tree for logs :p not that big of a deal, but do you think that maybe if that were to happen that the bot would drop the logs? Screenshot

The bot also managed to get into combat. Maybe from clicking on something just like how it accidentally clicks on other trees? :eek:
Screenshot
Screenshot
I can't really avoid that. Clouse tends to missclick sometimes, I can't give guarantees about it staying out of combat. I suggest finding saver places to bot instead. :)

As for the dropping of logs, does it really matter that much? Say you get accidentally 4 oak logs in your inventory before you go the bank. It'll still bank them, the bot doesn't break. The same goes for powerchopping because of obvious reasons. I can make it drop logs of another type of tree, but my question is it worth the effort? Currently I'm trying to work out the destroy bug and then the redwood bug.

Professional Quester
I can't really avoid that. Clouse tends to missclick sometimes, I can't give guarantees about it staying out of combat. I suggest finding saver places to bot instead. :)

As for the dropping of logs, does it really matter that much? Say you get accidentally 4 oak logs in your inventory before you go the bank. It'll still bank them, the bot doesn't break. The same goes for powerchopping because of obvious reasons. I can make it drop logs of another type of tree, but my question is it worth the effort? Currently I'm trying to work out the destroy bug and then the redwood bug.
it doesnt matter to me :p i just wanted to let you know that it's happening. The location is pretty safe :) It is magic trees south of seers

Woodcutting in Menaphos VIP area. Can you please fix the BOT from clicking in a spot right before it click on the bank chest. Looks very bot like movement. BTW... the bot is great!!!!! Much appreciated!!!!!

12 year old normie
Derk updated Quantum Woodcutting with a new update entry:

Quantum Woodcutting v1.0.2 Released!

Quantum Woodcutting updated to v1.0.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the effort @Derk but i dont think its gonna work for me because its just too obvious its a bot, it goes to the tile right in front of the bank chest every single time before banking and there seems to be no anti-pattern that i can discern as it is now it is quite obvious it is a bot. I will try again after future updates but i can see a pattern that is exactly executed the same every single time just watching the bot

Woodcutting in Menaphos VIP area. Can you please fix the BOT from clicking in a spot right before it click on the bank chest. Looks very bot like movement. BTW... the bot is great!!!!! Much appreciated!!!!!

Always walking to the bank is fixed when the bank is in the near vicinity. It'll turn the camera towards it instead and interact with the bank object right away. Please verify if this is properly working in Menaphos VIP.

led

Derk updated Quantum Woodcutting with a new update entry:

Quantum Woodcutting v1.0.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Always walking to the bank is fixed when the bank is in the near vicinity. It'll turn the camera towards it instead and interact with the bank object right away. Please verify if this is properly working in Menaphos VIP.
It seems to work for the most part, it will still click the same co-ordinate as before if the bank isn't within sight though, could you just have it click a co-ordinate near there via playersense or something, just so it's not always clicking the same spot.

@Derk another workaround would just be make the bot turn the camera to the south when the inventory is full because the bank chest is clickable from within the entire VIP area but it's not always in view and thats when it runs back to the same tile over and over.

Finally, last thing, do you think you could add support for catching the Guthixian Butterflies that spawn in Menaphos?

any way you could get it to move tree to tree (yews) in lumby? also if you could make it run down the opposite side stairs when leaving the lumby bank ( it runs to the far side stairs and then runs all the way down the 2nd floor hall to the other side stairs so i just run to draynor now) love it so far tho!

Professional Quester
I don't know if it's just me but for some reason, even though on the RM client it says it's taking a break, it still continues to do things. Is anyone else having this issue?

led

when using the lodestones you need to give it more time to teleport because as it is now it will just keep re-clicking the teleport and it will get stuck in a loop and never teleport.

@Derk i found another issue, when it is cutting logs at the barbarian outpost if the door shuts then it will just run around the back of the building and spam click the bank chest and never open the door.

12 year old normie
when using the lodestones you need to give it more time to teleport because as it is now it will just keep re-clicking the teleport and it will get stuck in a loop and never teleport.

@Derk i found another issue, when it is cutting logs at the barbarian outpost if the door shuts then it will just run around the back of the building and spam click the bank chest and never open the door.
Both web issues.

It seems to work for the most part, it will still click the same co-ordinate as before if the bank isn't within sight though, could you just have it click a co-ordinate near there via playersense or something, just so it's not always clicking the same spot.

@Derk another workaround would just be make the bot turn the camera to the south when the inventory is full because the bank chest is clickable from within the entire VIP area but it's not always in view and thats when it runs back to the same tile over and over.

Finally, last thing, do you think you could add support for catching the Guthixian Butterflies that spawn in Menaphos?

Another thing I noticed in the Menaphos VIP area, when bot deposits the wood, it waits a good 4 secs before closing the bank inventory window.

12 year old normie
Updated a fix for using bankinglocation "Closest bank", the rest of the issues will be addressed later.

led

Can you please make it click more on the internal part of the acadia tree? right now it wants to click the edge of the canopy and sometimes it misclicks and spazzes out and runs around the area like a tard

Bot from time to time gets stuck at Lumbridge castle on top floor behind a wall while trying to get to the bank, other than that great bot.

12 year old normie
Can you please make it click more on the internal part of the acadia tree? right now it wants to click the edge of the canopy and sometimes it misclicks and spazzes out and runs around the area like a tard
Added forced models for acadia trees for next update.

Bot from time to time gets stuck at Lumbridge castle on top floor behind a wall while trying to get to the bank, other than that great bot.

Web issue. I'll try to see if I can click the bank instead of walking to it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.