Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
While WCing around the GE, the bot won't run to the bank after filling up the inventory. This causes me to have to monitor it so I can give it a little push every now and then. Is there a reason for this i.e client side issue or something?

Also, certain spots (such as willows in fally spot) just direct my character to a random spot where he just stands there while the client says "walking to trees".

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm having these issues on the OSRS client. I've used the bot for a little longer now, it has got me to lvl 60 so far. Just a few things I've noticed:
  • For quite a few spots (GE yews, Fally spot yews, Fally spot willows) the bot will take me to a random spot quite a ways from the tree spot (the Fally garden, for instance) and just stand there. The client states that it's "walking to the trees"
  • Doors seem to be a problem for the bot, such as in the Edgeville yew spot. If the door is closed, the bot just stands there, while stating that its "walking to the bank"
Other than that and the sort of janky travel paths too and from any given bank (tends to make the character run back and forth for up to a minute before completing a path) the bot is really superb. Like I said it got me from 1-60 in about a days time so I can't really complain. Kudos.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
While WCing around the GE, the bot won't run to the bank after filling up the inventory. This causes me to have to monitor it so I can give it a little push every now and then. Is there a reason for this i.e client side issue or something?

Also, certain spots (such as willows in fally spot) just direct my character to a random spot where he just stands there while the client says "walking to trees".

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm having these issues on the OSRS client. I've used the bot for a little longer now, it has got me to lvl 60 so far. Just a few things I've noticed:
  • For quite a few spots (GE yews, Fally spot yews, Fally spot willows) the bot will take me to a random spot quite a ways from the tree spot (the Fally garden, for instance) and just stand there. The client states that it's "walking to the trees"
  • Doors seem to be a problem for the bot, such as in the Edgeville yew spot. If the door is closed, the bot just stands there, while stating that its "walking to the bank"
Other than that and the sort of janky travel paths too and from any given bank (tends to make the character run back and forth for up to a minute before completing a path) the bot is really superb. Like I said it got me from 1-60 in about a days time so I can't really complain. Kudos.
I'll look into pathing, maybe the door isn't added to the web or I'm using other traversal methods. The not walking to the GE is a mystery for me, I'll check that as well.

I'll look into pathing, maybe the door isn't added to the web or I'm using other traversal methods. The not walking to the GE is a mystery for me, I'll check that as well.

Thanks man. I also ran into an issue today that I don't think is specific to your bot. The error message I get is:

"java.lang.RuntimeException: The GraphPath being loaded is not supported by the parser."

Any idea what that might entail?

Edit: Nvm, I think it was due to the RM client needing an update.

Last edited:
3 hours of usage at woodcutting guild yews and already banned :( , while my private scripts are still running almost 24/7 without bans.

12 year old normie
3 hours of usage at woodcutting guild yews and already banned :( , while my private scripts are still running almost 24/7 without bans.
Yeah the 3 hours you used my bot must've been so terribly bad that your account got banned.

Your account was probably banned before you even started my bot, that's what delayed bans do.

Yeah the 3 hours you used my bot must've been so terribly bad that your account got banned.

Your account was probably banned before you even started my bot, that's what delayed bans do.

I never said your bot was terrible, in fact it's amazing of you to offer this bot for free. I trained my woodcutting to 60 manually, after that I went and got my hosidius house favour to 75%. Went to the woodcutting guild, started botting yews for around 3 hours and logged out. Couple hours later I decided to run it again and the account was disabled. It's just my bad luck I guess.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
I never said your bot was terrible, in fact it's amazing of you to offer this bot for free. I trained my woodcutting to 60 manually, after that I went and got my hosidius house favour to 75%. Went to the woodcutting guild, started botting yews for around 3 hours and logged out. Couple hours later I decided to run it again and the account was disabled. It's just my bad luck I guess.
The post came over like you're blaming my bot for the mere 3 hours you used it on that account.

@Derk
  1. What location: Menaphos
  2. What logs: Acadia tree
  3. Closest banking option: Menaphos but burning the logs or dropping them is faster. Burning is the best option to gain reputation
  4. Anything special: well, if it could burn them it would be lit but dropping would also be fine
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): rs3 masterrace

12 year old normie
@Derk
  1. What location: Menaphos
  2. What logs: Acadia tree
  3. Closest banking option: Menaphos but burning the logs or dropping them is faster. Burning is the best option to gain reputation
  4. Anything special: well, if it could burn them it would be lit but dropping would also be fine
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): rs3 masterrace

Maybe. It'll require me to write a fire making system so I'm not really too keen on making it yet.

Eventually I will, and I'll make the fire making work for any other logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.