Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit late, but thanks for updating Bertrand! Just dropping by to mention a few bug reports;

1) Seer's Village - Magic logs : Sometimes the script will cut the oak trees next to the magic trees, not too big since I monitor the bot at all times. Just a heads up!

2) Sorcerer's tower - Magic logs : The script will go to the Seer's village magic log area and cut logs there (even oaks) before going to sorcerer's tower.

Other than that, no major problems. Your bot is flawless and I appreciate your hard work.

12 year old normie
This is a bit late, but thanks for updating Bertrand! Just dropping by to mention a few bug reports;

1) Seer's Village - Magic logs : Sometimes the script will cut the oak trees next to the magic trees, not too big since I monitor the bot at all times. Just a heads up!

2) Sorcerer's tower - Magic logs : The script will go to the Seer's village magic log area and cut logs there (even oaks) before going to sorcerer's tower.

Other than that, no major problems. Your bot is flawless and I appreciate your hard work.

Thanks for the reports, as soon as I have more time I will start fixing some bugs.

Just one more update,

I'm running Woodcutting Guild - Magic logs. It cuts logs perfectly fine.

However when it attempts to bank the logs, it will click west of the house to run, right click on the bank chest , then click walk here. In result it runs south of the bank chest (outside of the house/bank) and it loops after that.

Clicks west to get closer, click "walk here" option behind the chest, clicks west, clicks walk here. My character basically runs back and forth

Edit : Changing the zoom settings seemed to have fixed the problem, but will monitor it further

Last edited:
Just one more update,

I'm running Woodcutting Guild - Magic logs. It cuts logs perfectly fine.

However when it attempts to bank the logs, it will click west of the house to run, right click on the bank chest , then click walk here. In result it runs south of the bank chest (outside of the house/bank) and it loops after that.

Clicks west to get closer, click "walk here" option behind the chest, clicks west, clicks walk here. My character basically runs back and forth

Edit : Changing the zoom settings seemed to have fixed the problem, but will monitor it further
What zoom settings did you use for stable performance ?

What zoom settings did you use for stable performance ?

This is what I use. Keep in mind I always monitor the bot. If I'm not at my chair, I pause it.
It does misclick the chest 1 in 5 bank trips

This is what works for me, and I touch/move the camera as little as possible. Once the bot finds that angle where it stops misclicking the bank, you're good.

pP17x.png

Could you make the bot support using the EoC action bar drop method when powerchopping? Saves a lot of time to not have to sit there dropping logs while not chopping wood.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the bot does not support teak properly, as it bugs out trying to drop the special teak logs (can only be destroyed, not dropped).

Problem where the bot keeps clicking the empty tree spot at GE Yews still exists.

it does this for every tree/location, not just GE. If all the trees in the area are already chopped down, it'll continue to do this until one spawns. If you want to avoid it, buy a bond to go to a less populated world/location.

12 year old normie
I'm having some serious scheduling issues as I'm very busy with both work and school. It's due to be over soon, but for now I can't really get into fixing the bugs. MaxiWoodcutter has just been updated, if the method you're using in my bot doesn't work, you could try and see if it does on his (@Aidden) bot.

Author of MaxiBots
I'm having some serious scheduling issues as I'm very busy with both work and school. It's due to be over soon, but for now I can't really get into fixing the bugs. MaxiWoodcutter has just been updated, if the method you're using in my bot doesn't work, you could try and see if it does on his (@Aidden) bot.
Thanks for the advertising bae <3

I'm aware of the post earlier, but I may as well give the last bug report for woodcutting guild while my account is still alive.

Woodcutting guild - Redwood logs
1) after both redwood spots are cut down, it will constantly click on the redwood across the tree. Results in constant "you can't reach that" messages.
2) does not pick up nests on the redwood ledge (I personally don't mind this)
3) once my inventory is full, it will stand west of the bank until log out or bank is opened manually

If anyone plans to bot redwood it requires constant supervision (always watch when banking, be aware when both spots are fully cut down to hop worlds), but the gp AND xp are quite delightful so I don't mind.

Very close to 99 bertrand, thank you!

Last edited:
Yesterday the script was working fine and I went to log in this morning to chop ivy south of Varrock palace and when clicking set location I got the error message an unhandled error has occured with the details:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect tg.wallObject1; nested exception is:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: wallObject1
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:731)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:793)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.uids(ab:135)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.uids(ab:300)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:38)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.special_uids(ab:41)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:324)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:200)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:197)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:196)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:568)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:826)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$0(TCPTransport.java:683)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:682)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: wallObject1
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:2070)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:870)
... 22 more

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Calling methods that must query the session for information is no longer allowed within non-bot threads.
at nul.iiiiiIiIIiIi.case(xnb:134)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getGameType(wtb:68)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.isOSRS(wtb:129)
at com.bertrand.bots.bmaplechopper.classes.BChopper.onStart(a:39)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(zcb:46)
at nul.iIiIiIiiiIiI.run(uob:141)

Puppet Master
When chopping teak logs it does not destroy the special logs, please fix :)

Just want to say thank you @Bertrand , I've used your script across many accounts. With much trial and error, things worked out for me in the end and successfully botted level 1 to 99 in osrs.

I know you've been busy, but I want others to know that Pi Chopper is reliable and capable of getting you 99 when used correctly and in moderation.

qccAi.png

Last edited:
Was working fine for me yesterday but now i get an unexpected error. Any idea what this means?

java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect Client.regionFragmentIds; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Client
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:731)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:790)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.serialize(ab:477)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Client
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
at app.u.loadClass(u.java:79)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(ClassLoader.java:1050)
at app.m.loadClass(m.java:30)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:986)
at aux.IiiIIiiiII.try(ab:813)
... 16 more

Could you please add the next location:

What location: Rimmington
What logs: Willow logs
Closest bank option: The bank in rimmington up the ladder
Anything special: Just willow cutting and banking, thanks a lot
Game type: OSRS

Status
Not open for further replies.