Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodcutter which can everything i can imagine hm?
Can this Bot use teleport signs?

1. What location: Southern Draynor, Southern Falador, Varrock
  2. What logs: Elder logs
  3. Closest banking option: Varrock
  4. Anything special: Would be nice if bot could do this pattern
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): RS3
I do southern draynor, back to draynor lodestone then run northeast through the gate to southern Falador tree and then varrock tree. With this method you can get 600k/h, Was looking for days, theres no bot that
supports these trees.

1. What location: Southern Draynor, Southern Falador, Varrock
  2. What logs: Elder logs
  3. Closest banking option: Varrock
  4. Anything special: Would be nice if bot could do this pattern
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): RS3
I do southern draynor, back to draynor lodestone then run northeast through the gate to southern Falador tree and then varrock tree. Rinse and repeat. With this method you can get 600k/h, Was looking for days, theres no bot that
supports these trees.

Elder tree in this wiki page you can find elder trees locations

Last edited:
Please add a check to see if "I cant reach that!" Comes up, I was just spam-clicking a tree I couldnt reach.

Also, please check if the player is currently running/walking before clicking a tree again, my character was running to one tree, the bot would click another (thinking it was idle) and run to another, to then click a new tree, never chopping in this area.

Thank you!

*Edit*
Another bug, after chopping a tree down, instead of going for a new tree, it will click the ground (where the old tree was) as if the old tree model was still up and able to be chopped, it just clicks the ground once before going on to a new tree. This happened at yews, oaks, at the GE and Seers village 07 scape.

*edit2*
Also this fellow reviewers comment summs up the bug, at the G.E. location : " the G.E location has a massive bot giveaway bug, each time the first tree near the G.E randomly clicks on a specific spot near the tree stump when a yew tree isn't present until it respawns again"

Last edited:
I am extremely excited to use this bot, but I have absolutely no idea how to do it. It doesn't bank or anything it just drops the wood. It doesn't give me any options to customize the selection. Only where I want to cut trees

12 year old normie
I am extremely excited to use this bot, but I have absolutely no idea how to do it. It doesn't bank or anything it just drops the wood. It doesn't give me any options to customize the selection. Only where I want to cut trees

The bot banks at the most efficient location. You pick the place you want to cut at, and the banking is done for you.

I don't know if this is a bug or not however when i'm cutting yews at G.E. if there are no trees available (waiting for them to respawn, my character just repeatedly clicks on the spot where the yew is. It seems pretty obvious and I feel as though it is a big telltale sign for Jagex. However, I could be very well wrong and it is an anti-ban mechanism
OSRS

12 year old normie
I don't know if this is a bug or not however when i'm cutting yews at G.E. if there are no trees available (waiting for them to respawn, my character just repeatedly clicks on the spot where the yew is. It seems pretty obvious and I feel as though it is a big telltale sign for Jagex. However, I could be very well wrong and it is an anti-ban mechanism
OSRS

Yep it's a known bug. I'm currently rewriting the bot to both improve quality and performance, but also to adapt to the Celestial API. But, my frost dragon bot is also under construction, so dont expect that it's rewritten in a week.

Yep it's a known bug. I'm currently rewriting the bot to both improve quality and performance, but also to adapt to the Celestial API. But, my frost dragon bot is also under construction, so dont expect that it's rewritten in a week.

For sure that's cool but in your opinion should i be worried about it maybe triggering alarms for jagex? I wouldn't want my account to get banned off of something that could is avoidable, you feel me? This is all in your opinion of course.

12 year old normie
For sure that's cool but in your opinion should i be worried about it maybe triggering alarms for jagex? I wouldn't want my account to get banned off of something that could is avoidable, you feel me? This is all in your opinion of course.
Yes you should, not going to lie. It creates unwanted patterns. You should consider using another location, where it's not busy. Or just another world for example. I'm working on the rewrite, but yeah, I can't rewrite a bot within a few hours.

I BOT WOODCUTTING? What do you bot?
Dek I am the woodcutting king on runemate I run a gold farm thanks to PI Chopper let me know if you need me to test it before u push it.

Hey the bot works really well! make lots of gp already!
One thing I'd like to report though is that when wcing at wc guild it has a hard time bankng magics/yews. Other than that it's amazing, Thanks Derk!

easily triggered ✌
Suggestion (RS3)

For the mode Powerchopping - Teaks

Could you make it that it drops once the inventory is full not when the tree is chopped

Also that it drops with actionbar like so:

9f9ce3f226864259409d2523d6d9a7d4.gif

Lastly in RS3 there are these logs called "special teak log" it has a destroy option and make it destroy "All" if theres more than 1 or Yes if there is only 1

Status
Not open for further replies.