Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire bot doesn't work now. After ads being added to Runemate, the bot interface doesn't show up.

After the ad plays through, just re-run the bot (Don't close the entire client, just start a new instance.). You should be fine. I had this issue aswell.

1. What location: seers village
  2. What logs: maple logs
  3. Closest banking option: seers village bank
  4. Anything special: just birds nests and ability to bank
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): RS3
Just wondering if you would be able to include this location for maples on RS3, you already have it on OSRS. Would be a great help to my leveling wc, firemaking, and fletching!! going for branches of darkmeyer quest requirements, the other woodcutting bots for RS3 on here crash all the time at maples sadly, so it would be awesome if you could add support for it!

Many thanks

Yea it's an issue with the client, not with my bot specifically.
Crystalized branches is broken :)
It just stands there afk not doing anything like there is no tree around?
unless there is a particular spot it should be in?

Last edited:
ya the ads broke the bot, after the ad plays theres no interface

After the ad plays through, just re-run the bot (Don't close the entire client, just start a new instance.). You should be fine. I had this issue aswell.
this does not work b/c after u create an instance it takes away that runescape client and u cant choose it again for a new instance :(

ya the ads broke the bot, after the ad plays theres no interface

this does not work b/c after u create an instance it takes away that runescape client and u cant choose it again for a new instance :(
figured it out u have to delete! the one that is already running by going to ur instances

1. What location: seers village
  2. What logs: maple logs
  3. Closest banking option: seers village bank
  4. Anything special: just birds nests and ability to bank
Just wondering if you would be able to include this location for maples on RS3, you already have it on OSRS. Would be a great help to my leveling wc, firemaking, and fletching!! going for branches of darkmeyer quest requirements, the other woodcutting bots for RS3 on here crash all the time at maples sadly, so it would be awesome if you could add support for it!

Many thanks
@Bertrand Would love to see this one added soon :)

I'm Money Hungry
  1. What location: tai bwo wannai
  2. What logs: teak
  3. Closest banking option: N/A
  4. Anything special: N/A
Power cutting some logs for levels. Bot performs cutting on one tree and then as soon as it's time to move to a new tree, crashes. As well, I've had this happen at other places as well with different logs. Other bots work fine. Thanks for reading. :)

1. What location: Port Sarim
  2. What logs: Willow Logs
  3. Closest banking option: Deposit Box
  4. Anything special: Banking Broken
Hello! I saw your signature with your chopper stats and decided to give it a try :) Even more excited that the Port Sarim willow location is supported!

The bot cuts the logs just fine, but when the inventory is full and it goes to bank at the deposit box, it just runs around. It'll run near the deposit box, then run across the wall into Draynor, and then back. I watched it go back and forth a couple of times with no success.

Hello! I saw your signature with your chopper stats and decided to give it a try :) Even more excited that the Port Sarim willow location is supported!

The bot cuts the logs just fine, but when the inventory is full and it goes to bank at the deposit box, it just runs around. It'll run near the deposit box, then run across the wall into Draynor, and then back. I watched it go back and forth a couple of times with no success.

What? I been botting at port sarim for willows ever since I saw it on the bot, every thing works perfectly fine, 40-65 for 5 hrs no trouble.. I just log off too.

12 year old normie

There's issues with the port sarim - willow option, but if you run the 1 to 60 - f2p option, I think it will work. It's on the list to fix though.

There's issues with the port sarim - willow option, but if you run the 1 to 60 - f2p option, I think it will work. It's on the list to fix though.

Awesome! Thanks for the fast reply. I'll give that a shot :)

Edit: Just tried doing it at Port Sarim with the 1 to 60 - f2p option and it did the same thing. Running back and forth between the Draynor bank and the deposit box. I'm trying it at the ClanCamp-Willow and so far it's working pretty well there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.