Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Thanks for the update but it still randomly clicks walk here when there are no trees spawned :( Which looks very bot like.
I know, this hasn't been fixed yet. Updates come in waves as I don't have the time to fix them all at once.

L69NAQW.png

Awesome progress report, still going. Completely suiciding this account. I didn't snatch the runtime, but it's showing 14hours:53minutes at the moment.

There's a bug when doing port sarim willows. It goes near the bank deposit box but then clicks back towards draynor bank, and just keeps doing this over and over. Just a heads up!

12 year old normie
There's a bug when doing port sarim willows. It goes near the bank deposit box but then clicks back towards draynor bank, and just keeps doing this over and over. Just a heads up!

Thank you for the report, I will look into it. :)

This is was an old bug apparently fixed in the last update. Does This happen when you choose port sarim willows or 1-60 f2p?

12 year old normie
This is was an old bug apparently fixed in the last update. Does This happen when you choose port sarim willows or 1-60 f2p?

It is indeed an older bug, and it only happened for the 1-60 F2P AFAIK. I fixed it, but it might be broken another way? I tested it myself and it worked for me. :(

"Tree patch varrock - Tree" doesn't work, the bot walks to one point and never do anything else. o_O

12 year old normie
"Tree patch varrock - Tree" doesn't work, the bot walks to one point and never do anything else. o_O

I can't check what's wrong because I don't have the required level, but could you screenshot right clicking the tree?

there are 3 yew trees by the saw mill, but the script only goes to 2 out of the 3, pls fix

-the bot goes to the 2 by the varrok wall, but it doesnt go to the one closest to the sawmill

12 year old normie
there are 3 yew trees by the saw mill, but the script only goes to 2 out of the 3, pls fix

-the bot goes to the 2 by the varrok wall, but it doesnt go to the one closest to the sawmill

Noted. Will be fixed soon. :)

12 year old normie
also the pathing back to the bank from the sawmill- yews, waste alot of time by going inside buildings randomly

also it chops oaks logs alot when ur doing yews

As soon as the web for webwalking is done the walking should be fixed. @SlashnHax pls nerd fix

Regarding the chopping other trees, I can't prevent it but I am implementing a system that drops unwanted logs.

I would like this to be added:
  1. What location: Edgeville and NE GE
  2. What logs: Yew
  3. Closest banking option: Edgeville bank and GE
  4. Anything special:
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): RS3

1. What location: Gnome stronghold
  2. What logs: oaks and willows
  3. Closest banking option: Gnome stronghold
  4. Anything special: Your the best <3
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS

12 year old normie
  1. What location: Edgeville and NE GE
  2. What logs: Yew
  3. Closest banking option: Edgeville bank and GE
  4. Anything special:
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): RS3

Put on my to-do list. Currently busy with exams so please be patient. :)

1. What location: Gnome stronghold
  2. What logs: oaks and willows
  3. Closest banking option: Gnome stronghold
  4. Anything special: Your the best <3
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS

I can't really get there because I have both no membership or an account that has access to it. If you're willing to lend an account let me know.

So the bot doesnt like to rotate the camera to bank the yew logs when running at edgeville and it wont even walk to or from the the bank at the GE location but other then those things i enjoy the bot a lot

12 year old normie
So the bot doesnt like to rotate the camera to bank the yew logs when running at edgeville and it wont even walk to or from the the bank at the GE location but other then those things i enjoy the bot a lot

Edgeville is on the list for an overhaul. Door system is broken, walks outside of the ruins, etc. Expect a full fix in roughly 2 weeks (exams at the moment).

Yeah I may have an account that you could borrow bro :)

I can't really get there because I have both no membership or an account that has access to it. If you're willing to lend an account let me know.

Yeah I may have an account that you could borrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.