Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Manager
My idea would be to have a second preset with the pouches and runes to cast the spell and have the spell on the action bar :)

Which ones ? Do you maybe have a thread where we can follow your plans ?

If i can help in any way let me know

#thelegend
You do know the "Repair Rune Pouch" spell requires it to be bought from Livid Farm, right?
So I guess you're talking about the Contact NPC spell which doesn't give extra durability to the pouches.

I'm speaking about the spell unlocked by livid farming it only requires 70k points

Having said that I believe that the outfit is more important but to achieve perfection this definitely should be implemented

Just giving honest feedback and trying to maximize efficiency :)

Community Manager
I'm speaking about the spell unlocked by livid farming it only requires 70k points

Having said that I believe that the outfit is more important but to achieve perfection this definitely should be implemented

Just giving honest feedback and trying to maximize efficiency :)
Oh yeah cool, wasn't sure as most people can't be arsed with Livid Farm :>

Next update

- Tweaks to break handler
- Break handler now displays how long the bot is breaking in the break tab (in minutes)
- In the statistics tab (status), you'll now see how much 'break' time there is left (displayed in minutes rather than milliseconds <-- Oops)
- The bot now adds 1-59 seconds to the break-time to randomize it more, rather than stopping on the exact minute.

Future updates (prioritized)

- Bot pausing when out of supplies
- Anti-pk
- Bot pausing when dead through pk
- Teleporting via action bar
- Ethereal outfit
- Repair rune pouch spell support

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Thanks for the update. Bot stopping without supplies would be great (I see in in future updates). Found it spamming preset 1 again. Gotta babysit until then :)

fails to fill massive pouch no matter what i do? I have it ticked and my presets set up correctly.. apart from that runs a treat

I was watching it and it tries to fill Giant pouch twice

[DEBUG] Filling Giant pouch
[DEBUG] Filling Giant pouch
Thank you.
I'll need an account with a massive pouch to fix the problem.

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Natures, Massive Pouch, no summoning
Bot run duration: 1 run
Bug description: When trying to teleport out of Nature Altar, it keeps right clicking rune pickaxe and not the amulet of glory.
Steps to reproduce: run the bot in normal resizable window.
Have you found a work-around (manual):
Please attach log files & screenshots: Tell me how and I'll link you the log file.

ALso, I do also notice it doesn't fill the massive pouch and double fills the giant pouch

Attachments

• 01-01 13 57 05 - spectre.txt
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Natures, Massive Pouch, no summoning
Bot run duration: 1 run
Bug description: When trying to teleport out of Nature Altar, it keeps right clicking rune pickaxe and not the amulet of glory.
Steps to reproduce: run the bot in normal resizable window.
Have you found a work-around (manual):
Please attach log files & screenshots: Tell me how and I'll link you the log file.

ALso, I do also notice it doesn't fill the massive pouch and double fills the giant pouch

Well the bot doesn't support the amulet of glory, only a wilderness sword. You can get this sword within 20 minutes of work. I believe you need to complete the Wilderness easy tasks.

As for the massive pouch; I'm currently working on a solution.

Well the bot doesn't support the amulet of glory, only a wilderness sword. You can get this sword within 20 minutes of work. I believe you need to complete the Wilderness easy tasks.

As for the massive pouch; I'm currently working on a solution.

Thanks so much! been away from the game for 4 years so didn't know the wilderness sword! Just went and got it, I saw you said you need someone with a massive pouch, I think my alt account has some but it isn't member if that changes anything.

Seems to be broken by the new client update, Gives error on startup.
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.tree.TreeTask.<init>()V from class bot.potatoiIIiIiiiii
at bot.potatoiIIiIiiiii.<init>(ya:291)
at com.robinpc.bots.tree_bots.abyss_runecrafter.AbyssCrafter.createRootTask(qa:313)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(TreeBot.java:30)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:58)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(AbstractBot.java:215)
at com.runemate.bots.BotThread.run(BotThread.java:30)

Seems to be broken by the new client update, Gives error on startup.
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.tree.TreeTask.<init>()V from class bot.potatoiIIiIiiiii
at bot.potatoiIIiIiiiii.<init>(ya:291)
at com.robinpc.bots.tree_bots.abyss_runecrafter.AbyssCrafter.createRootTask(qa:313)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(TreeBot.java:30)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:58)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(AbstractBot.java:215)
at com.runemate.bots.BotThread.run(BotThread.java:30)
Wait for client update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.