Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what causes this but sometimes the Giant Pouch degrades and the bot still uses preset 1 which then removes it from your inventory and just continues. I don't know how many uses you get before the Giant Pouch 1st degrades. On Runecrafting pouches it says it degrades after 10 uses and on Giant pouch it says after 12. If you need me to confirm either I can but from my experience it feels like the lower number and your bot is coded for the higher number sometimes giving me problems. Often this isn't a problem because the client screws up at some point and instead of filling the pouch it banks it and therefore reduces the number of uses for the pouch preventing it degrading.

I am not sure what causes this but sometimes the Giant Pouch degrades and the bot still uses preset 1 which then removes it from your inventory and just continues. I don't know how many uses you get before the Giant Pouch 1st degrades. On Runecrafting pouches it says it degrades after 10 uses and on Giant pouch it says after 12. If you need me to confirm either I can but from my experience it feels like the lower number and your bot is coded for the higher number sometimes giving me problems. Often this isn't a problem because the client screws up at some point and instead of filling the pouch it banks it and therefore reduces the number of uses for the pouch preventing it degrading.
Pouch handling is different in V2.0. I implemented varps, which give me much more accurate information.

Instead of using an int and boolean do determine the filling and the state of the pouches, which screw up so easily when the bot misclicks on repairing or anything.

Pouch handling is different in V2.0. I implemented varps, which give me much more accurate information.

Instead of using an int and boolean do determine the filling and the state of the pouches, which screw up so easily when the bot misclicks on repairing or anything.
Waiting for V 2.0 :)

Little update regarding V2.0

I've been working hard on the new version, and it includes some sweet features/additions.

- Switched to TreeBot
- Reworked the entire banking logic. *
* The bot no longer works with presets, but instead, manually withdraws/deposits when needed.

I have also written a new way to fill pouches, and detect if they are filled or not. If the bot happens to deposit one of the pouches, it'll get withdrawn again and filled. If using a massive pouch, it will be withdrawn before filling. It also tells you if you run out of massive pouches through a Client notification (if not disabled).

This rework led to some serious issues (bot speed related). The runs/hour dropped by roughly 40%. I only intend to release stable and fast bots, so this is why the new version isn't out yet. Over the last couple of days, I've made some pretty major improvements, climbing back at around ~40 runs/hour on a high-level account.

- New UI
- Better debugging **
** Does the bot get stuck? Send me the logs and I'm able to fix the problem without you having to provide any information.
- Abyssal titan should be working
- When health is low in the outer ring, the bot will teleport out and regen health
- 100% accurate when checking for broken pouches. You never have to worry about that again.
- The break handler broke with the rewrite, so that's something coming in the near future. I do apologize for this.

Future updates

- Teleporting via action bar
- Infinity ethereal outfit
- Surge support
- Logout when out of supplies / buy new supplies if user wants
- Break handler

I've been insanely busy lately. I do have free time over the next couple of days so expect a lot of updates!
I wanna thank @PuppyLover101 for your very detailed review. Your feedback was very helpful, and you should see your ideas added very soon.

Hi rob, the banking its a bit screwed, takes alot of time to withdraw the pure essences (are in the first slot) all the other parts of the bot working good

Hey Rob, once again best script. Anti-pk (tp when under % hp) and support presets <3 presets help by a lot.

Why would you move away from presets? Banking is really tedious now...

Hi rob, the banking its a bit screwed, takes alot of time to withdraw the pure essences (are in the first slot) all the other parts of the bot working good

Hey Rob, once again best script. Anti-pk (tp when under % hp) and support presets <3 presets help by a lot.

Presets caused more problems than I originally thought. Withdrawing gets screwed up by Clouse, which is out of my control unfortunately. I'll come up with a solution soon for you guys.

Merry x-mas

It wors good. But banking is taking around 2-3 minutes -.-. Mouse hovers pure essence, but dont withdraw any for like a minute. It does fast for BoB, but not for player.

Status
Not open for further replies.