Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Manager
It wors good. But banking is taking around 2-3 minutes -.-. Mouse hovers pure essence, but dont withdraw any for like a minute. It does fast for BoB, but not for player.
I havent noticed any banking taking over 30 seconds to be honest. Are you using the legacy layout?

It wors good. But banking is taking around 2-3 minutes -.-. Mouse hovers pure essence, but dont withdraw any for like a minute. It does fast for BoB, but not for player.
2-3 minutes is a bit too long. Haven't noticed it myself. As gengsta suggested, try non-legacy and see how it goes.

RobinPC updated Rob's Abyss Crafter with a new update entry:

Rob's Abyss Crafter v2.0.2 Released!

Rob's Abyss Crafter updated to v2.0.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Changelog:

- Camera tweaks
- [Fixed] Bot was trying to withdraw essence to a BoB, even though it wasn't selected by the user in the UI

4474abdd9f8bb7f8ebce42d5f55ea65a.png

Next update ^.^

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Found myself stalled in the abyss. Looks like the action bar was over where it wanted to click for the altar hotspot. Moved the action bars to the top, no problems now.

Changelog for this update

- Added break handler
- Added instructions tab on the UI
- Bot now uses preset 1 if there are no degraded pouches after filling. Make sure you setup your preset correctly.
- Increased bot speed by about 6 seconds each run. (10 runs an hour more than before)

Happy botting

Bot hangs when trying to pull out the next familiar pouch. Mouses over essence with the "Withdraw 1 Essence" hover option. Doesn't click just twitches mouse. Had this prior to update but just manually summoned. :)
upload_2016-12-29_13-25-32.png

Bot hangs when trying to pull out the next familiar pouch. Mouses over essence with the "Withdraw 1 Essence" hover option. Doesn't click just twitches mouse. Had this prior to update but just manually summoned. :)
View attachment 1456
Can you post the logs and give me the exact name of the pouch? Capital letters matter!
Make sure you put the logs between spoiler tags

Abyssal titan pouch (Only caps is Abyssal)

Will let this familiar time out and grab the log when it tries for a new one. :)

Abyssal titan pouch (Only caps is Abyssal)

Will let this familiar time out and grab the log when it tries for a new one. :)
Can't you post the old log? From when it got stuck? It should be in there.

Can't find the log section! :\ Will keep trying.

Logout after PK would be great functionality as well. Came back to the bot spamming bank for preset which was gone lol.

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings:Blood Runes, Break Handler Enabled
Bot run duration:
Bug description:After teleporting from wildy into out circle, the bot fails to move camera to click on mining rocks or agility squeeze, it stays clicks on the bottom of my screen, which happens to be the inventory or the public chat until its low health then teles back to edgeville. And when it low health it doesn't walk into bank, just waits to regain health
Steps to reproduce:Wait couple of runs to see effects, because camera randomly moves after teleport
Have you found a work-around (manual): Manually move the camera

Bot is working like a charm

Could you implement lunar spell repair ?

Cant wait for the ethereal outfit too

Cheers

Bot settings:Blood Runes, Abyssal Titan,
Bot run duration: Varies
Bug description:Boss misclicks sword and stashes it in inventory. Is unable to teleport out after making runes and after a long idle eventually logs out.
Steps to reproduce:Watching and seeing the issue.
Have you found a work-around (manual): (POSSIBLE) Putting my inventory on screen so it is visible will see if it helps.

Can't find the log section! :\ Will keep trying.

Logout after PK would be great functionality as well. Came back to the bot spamming bank for preset which was gone lol.

In the client, go to View -> Show logs. I need the Spectre.txt file.
Anti-pk is still on the to-do list. Got some other exciting projects coming as well, so I'm not sure when you can expect this feature.

Bot settings:Blood Runes, Break Handler Enabled
Bot run duration:
Bug description:After teleporting from wildy into out circle, the bot fails to move camera to click on mining rocks or agility squeeze, it stays clicks on the bottom of my screen, which happens to be the inventory or the public chat until its low health then teles back to edgeville. And when it low health it doesn't walk into bank, just waits to regain health
Steps to reproduce:Wait couple of runs to see effects, because camera randomly moves after teleport
Have you found a work-around (manual): Manually move the camera

Try using the oldschool layout and put the ability bar at the top. Let me know if it happens again please.

Bot is working like a charm

Could you implement lunar spell repair ?

Cant wait for the ethereal outfit too

Cheers
Why would you use the lunar spell, when you're close to the dark mage? Asking out of curiosity ;)
Ethereal outfit is still on the to-do list. Got some other exciting projects coming as well, so I'm not sure when you can expect this feature.

Bot settings:Blood Runes, Abyssal Titan,
Bot run duration: Varies
Bug description:Boss misclicks sword and stashes it in inventory. Is unable to teleport out after making runes and after a long idle eventually logs out.
Steps to reproduce:Watching and seeing the issue.
Have you found a work-around (manual): (POSSIBLE) Putting my inventory on screen so it is visible will see if it helps.

Unfortunately this has become a client issue. I've reported this to Cloud, and he told be this won't get fixed until new year.

Lunar spell makes the pouch degrade 5 times slower :)

Ethereal outfit is like an extra giant pouch so that would be amazing!

Planning on doing other scripts ?

Lunar spell makes the pouch degrade 5 times slower :)

Ethereal outfit is like an extra giant pouch so that would be amazing!

Planning on doing other scripts ?
Right.. And how do you select/use it? Video and/or screenshots might help.
I've got 5/6 new bots planned, so I'm quite busy :)

My idea would be to have a second preset with the pouches and runes to cast the spell and have the spell on the action bar :)

Which ones ? Do you maybe have a thread where we can follow your plans ?

If i can help in any way let me know

#thelegend

Status
Not open for further replies.