Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? I couldn't find a repairing option. Unless it appears once the pouch has fully degraded?
Pouches degrade over time. I've made sure the bot automatically repairs the pouches when needed, so you don't have to worry about that at all :)
If you have anymore questions, lemme know.

Pouches degrade over time. I've made sure the bot automatically repairs the pouches when needed, so you don't have to worry about that at all :)
If you have anymore questions, lemme know.

Maybe a couple more :)

Is it best to set up a preset for this bot? So having a small,medium,large,giant pouche and full invent of pure ess as a preset?

Maybe a couple more :)

Is it best to set up a preset for this bot? So having a small,medium,large,giant pouche and full invent of pure ess as a preset?
Yes! Also a glory if you use that teleport method. If you use a wilderness sword, make sure you equip it as well ;)

Yes! Also a glory if you use that teleport method. If you use a wilderness sword, make sure you equip it as well ;)

Cheers! Thanks for the help and advice.

I did get the wildy sword earlier. Also, if you do have pouches in the preset, do they come filled with you press the button for a preset? or will if have to fill them afterwards?

Cheers! Thanks for the help and advice.

I did get the wildy sword earlier. Also, if you do have pouches in the preset, do they come filled with you press the button for a preset? or will if have to fill them afterwards?
They won't get filled with the preset. The bot fills them though :)

Hey, i have had a chance to run your bot :D. Fantastic so far. I only had one hiccup.

The bot's positioning of the camera when inside the abyss.

While trying to repair caused it to get stuck right clicking and then clicking off the menu. It then repeated until i intervened.

Lol it accidentally puts my pouches in the bank sometimes :D

Hey, i have had a chance to run your bot :D. Fantastic so far. I only had one hiccup.

The bot's positioning of the camera when inside the abyss.

While trying to repair caused it to get stuck right clicking and then clicking off the menu. It then repeated until i intervened.

Lol it accidentally puts my pouches in the bank sometimes :D
I'm afraid those are client related issues and will be fixed in the next client update. Nothing I can do about it :(

That's a client issue, fixed in the next update afaik.

I'm afraid those are client related issues and will be fixed in the next client update. Nothing I can do about it :(

Sweet, thanks for the info.

Also Robin, do you think its possible you could randomise the position of the camera after getting the preset from the bank? It turns the camera north to face the wilderness but its always in the same spot :)

It takes a bot to stop the position of the camera perfectly in the same spot every time. Maybe it will be a quick way for them to see you're botting.

Sweet, thanks for the info.

Also Robin, do you think its possible you could randomise the position of the camera after getting the preset from the bank? It turns the camera north to face the wilderness but its always in the same spot :)

It takes a bot to stop the position of the camera perfectly in the same spot every time. Maybe it will be a quick way for them to see you're botting.
I'm aware of this issue and hopefully fixed in the next update :)

Fixes for getting stuck.
Also fixed the issue where the camera turned to the exact same point every time after banking.

Lemme know if I broke anything :)

thank you (y). Ill check it out soon as i can. Im in runespan atm.

Fixes for getting stuck.
Also fixed the issue where the camera turned to the exact same point every time after banking.

Lemme know if I broke anything :)

Maybe it's a bit too much with the camera now lol - practically doing 360s or more after banking o_O Another easy way to make it (slightly) faster would be to always pick the northernmost bank spot for banking. Also, I noticed it's clicking the preset button rather than using the quick key, is there any particular reason why not to use the "1" key?

Other than those small things, keep up the good work it's running like a charm! (y)

Maybe it's a bit too much with the camera now lol - practically doing 360s or more after banking o_O Another easy way to make it (slightly) faster would be to always pick the northernmost bank spot for banking. Also, I noticed it's clicking the preset button rather than using the quick key, is there any particular reason why not to use the "1" key?

Other than those small things, keep up the good work it's running like a charm! (y)

About the camera issue; I'll investigate.

About the preset related thing; That's just client side stuff. If you play legit a lot (with RM running in the background) and you use "1" every time, the client will eventually pick that up as information. Then the bot will press "1" too I believe.

The bot won't start. I have clicked start, but it says ''loading bot'', but it just stands there for several minutes.

Is the bot broken?

The bot won't start. I have clicked start, but it says ''loading bot'', but it just stands there for several minutes.

Is the bot broken?
Need a little more info...

- What bot settings did you use?
- Where did you start the bot?
- What's in your inventory?

- What bot settings did you use
d679760f-b955-496f-8083-116a96506d39
:
XHCNVjJ

- Where did you start the bot: Edgeville Bank
- What's in your inventory:
3XIIYOv

and ive got equipped the wilderness sword and its in my actionbar on slot 1

Last edited:
Need a little more info...

- What bot settings did you use?
- Where did you start the bot?
- What's in your inventory?

I had the Massive pouch in my inventory and pure ess, no settings used, just clicked start.
Was at edgeville bank when I started the bot.
Beside the massive pouch, I also tried it with large and giant. But no luck :/

Status
Not open for further replies.