Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
still same problem of camera rotation after the teleport
Edit:
Will be fixed in next update. I won't update the version, so it should be fixed within 48 hours. I'll notify this thread when it's updated.

I'm also aware of the following bugs:

- Sword not being equipped again
- Bot getting stuck at "Renewing familiar" or "Renewing points"

I apologize for the inconvenience, but the next update should finally be bug free!

Last edited:
You should take care if the bot misclicks the pouch during filling and banks 1 pouch it gets stuck.

Can you add support for cosmic runes?
No, sorry :)
You should take care if the bot misclicks the pouch during filling and banks 1 pouch it gets stuck.
That's client related. Nothing I can do there. That should be fixed in the next client update. @SlashnHax or @Cloud can you confirm?

Bot has been updated! Haven't changed the version so that's why it hasn't showed up.

Please test to confirm it's finally bug free <3
@Evelien @alkimista @Gengsta @douglasyc2

No, sorry :)

That's client related. Nothing I can do there. That should be fixed in the next client update. @SlashnHax or @Cloud can you confirm?

Bot has been updated! Haven't changed the version so that's why it hasn't showed up.

Please test to confirm it's finally bug free <3
@Evelien @alkimista @Gengsta @douglasyc2
The missclick is client related, the getting stuck has to do with your code :)

Next update includes

- The option to choose which familiar you want to use, instead of having to type them in yourself.
- The option to use the obelisk to renew points besides a potion.
- The bot now fills the pouches first, then withdraws preset.
- The bot now forces the player to repair the pouches on start.
- The bot now repairs the pouches every 12th run.
- Several fixes for getting stuck after using teleport methods.
- Fix for getting stuck after repairing pouches.
- Fix for getting stuck in abyss (This one is a tricky one to test, so can't guarantee it's 100% fixed).
- Some UI improvements (better clarity for user).

Special thanks to
@alkimista
@Gengsta
And everyone who helped me in the dev slack channel.

Last edited:
Hope my titan will finally work :p Hope i helped with feedback.
It should, can't seem to figure out why it's not working. Then again, I don't have an account with a titan so I can't test it either.

I have removed lodestone support because you can get a wilderness sword within 20 minutes. Alternatively you can use amulet of glory.

I don't know what that is so ill look that up. :D

So, im going to give this a go. Whats the reliability? does it run for a long time without fails?

I don't know what that is so ill look that up. :D

So, im going to give this a go. Whats the reliability? does it run for a long time without fails?
As of now, I am aware of two small bugs (related to getting stuck). My suggestion would be just to babysit the bot for a while. I still need to get more feedback until I can add more features.

As of now, I am aware of two small bugs (related to getting stuck). My suggestion would be just to babysit the bot for a while. I still need to get more feedback until I can add more features.
Alright. also i see that it repairs pouches? does this require that skill you have to purchase from livid farm?

really? I couldn't find a repairing option. Unless it appears once the pouch has fully degraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.