Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm, banks and fills pouches perfectly with a BoB.
Great bot, looking forward to wildy sword support <3
BoB issue is fixed for next update.
Also trying to add wildy sword before sleeping.

Does bot support lodestone? As I can't get it to start,
No. Currently only glories. Wait for next update. It includes wilderness sword teleport. You can get it within 20 min of work.

hm... banking seems to be fixed , but when i alt tabbed back to runescape my character was dead , and by reading the chat, it stucked on the abyss just after entering it

Community Manager
hm... banking seems to be fixed , but when i alt tabbed back to runescape my character was dead , and by reading the chat, it stucked on the abyss just after entering it
Use resizeable instead of fixed mode, author hasn't checked so everything works in fixed mode yet.

Next version should be V1.1

Changelog:
- Fixed a bug where banking was not working after using the wilderness teleport
- Fixed a bug where banking was not working in general
- Fixed several camera related bugs (no more getting stuck, I hope...)
- Fixed a bug where the bot wasn't equipping the wildy sword after removing it from the equipment slot by accident

Thanks to @Gengsta for his account!

after changing to resizeable the stucks seems to be finished , but the bot seems to be canceling a lot of clicks while trying to get through obstacles and sometimes in bank. Also faced an 10 minute click canceling on dark mage when fixing pouches up. It also didn't recognized the massive pouch for the entire run of the bot (probaly 2 hours)

after changing to resizeable the stucks seems to be finished , but the bot seems to be canceling a lot of clicks while trying to get through obstacles and sometimes in bank. Also faced an 10 minute click canceling on dark mage when fixing pouches up. It also didn't recognized the massive pouch for the entire run of the bot (probaly 2 hours)
Interaction failing is client related, and should be fixed in the next client update.

Massive pouch is not supported yet, but I will add that asap!

For some reason the Amulets of Glory Teleport doesnt work. he just uses the glory once then deposits it, then doesnt take a new one or the old one

FIXED. USER ERROR XD.
works if you pay attention to the details. Thank you guys for the posts.

Last edited:
For some reason the Amulets of Glory Teleport doesnt work. he just uses the glory once then deposits it, then doesnt take a new one or the old one
Also, bot might still be broken. I suggest waiting for the next update. That'll fix everything (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.