Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some bad experiences with other Regal scripts, but I noticed there are two authors, also in the reviews I saw some bans mentioned. I will try it out, thanks!
However, The Quantum scripts seem to be working very well.

Do you have any plans for massive pouch support? Love the bot, I use it a ton
Oh boy if I got a penny everytime someone asks that... :p
Short answer: Not for a while
If you want the long answer, feel free to PM me

Oh boy if I got a penny everytime someone asks that... :p
Short answer: Not for a while
If you want the long answer, feel free to PM me
No worries! You don't need to explain anything, I was just wondering. Thanks for the response!

Hey Robin, I noticed while running the bot last night that it doesn't stop or quit when you are out of pure ess. Could you make that a feature? As far as I can tell I spent quite a while just trying to withdraw ess that wasn't there.

No worries! You don't need to explain anything, I was just wondering. Thanks for the response!

Hey Robin, I noticed while running the bot last night that it doesn't stop or quit when you are out of pure ess. Could you make that a feature? As far as I can tell I spent quite a while just trying to withdraw ess that wasn't there.
It should do that already! I'll investigate and come back to you.
Edit: Found the bug. Should be fixed in the next version.

Last edited:
First time user, is it normal that i got charged 3 times for unhandled exceptions? The bot started, then it crashed, runemate was fine but it was on the bot's end, it was working fine earlier.. Also, I opened the bot twice, one to test the settings and another one to actually run it (after setting it up the first time) and i got charged twice as well, do we get charged by real hour (like opening runemate again and using the same hr) or does it charge if runemate closes and we open it again? I've nothing against paying per relog since im closing and opening the instance, but i just want to be sure.

First time user, is it normal that i got charged 3 times for unhandled exceptions? The bot started, then it crashed, runemate was fine but it was on the bot's end, it was working fine earlier.. Also, I opened the bot twice, one to test the settings and another one to actually run it (after setting it up the first time) and i got charged twice as well, do we get charged by real hour (like opening runemate again and using the same hr) or does it charge if runemate closes and we open it again? I've nothing against paying per relog since im closing and opening the instance, but i just want to be sure.
Every time you start an instance, you'll be charged.

I think preset loading is bugged after the banking update. Basically after crafting the runes it opens the bank, tries to fill up the pouches multiple times (Does "Fill" option on every single pouch like 3-5 times, even when it's already full) and then moves the mouse to where the old preset 1 button was, waits for a bit, and then loads the preset by using the shortcut preset button.

Only started using it now but seems like a recent issue since all the reviews are praising the bot.

Other than that, bot really works well. With current banking issues I don't recommend anyone to use it though.

I think preset loading is bugged after the banking update. Basically after crafting the runes it opens the bank, tries to fill up the pouches multiple times (Does "Fill" option on every single pouch like 3-5 times, even when it's already full) and then moves the mouse to where the old preset 1 button was, waits for a bit, and then loads the preset by using the shortcut preset button.

Only started using it now but seems like a recent issue since all the reviews are praising the bot.

Other than that, bot really works well. With current banking issues I don't recommend anyone to use it though.
Client-issue. Cloud knows about this issue. Sorry for the inconvience

Client-issue. Cloud knows about this issue. Sorry for the inconvience
I kind of suspected that this could be a global issue that affected all bots that use banking & presets. Thanks for the quick reply though. I hope they can fix it quickly so I could maximize my double xp weekend.

I kind of suspected that this could be a global issue that affected all bots that use banking & presets. Thanks for the quick reply though. I hope they can fix it quickly so I could maximize my double xp weekend.
Double xp doesn't work in the abyss :)

ca175a92-2f96-4817-b0bb-23f764bf2afe
1YRPrpB.png

Hi there. Ran into this error at the 33rd minute mark today. Started the script again and the same error popped up. Could you kindly refund the $.20 charged?
If you need more information on the bug, please tell me how to go about retrieving the information. Thank you.

1YRPrpB.png

Hi there. Ran into this error at the 33rd minute mark today. Could you kindly refund the $.10 charged?
If you need more information on the bug, please tell me how to go about retrieving the information. Thank you.
Look at the values you've put in.
Duration from 20 minutes to 5 minutes, that won't work obviously.
Let me know if you run into other problems!

Thanks for pointing that out. Are law runes supported? (The Wilderness Sword prevents entry into the law altar. Would it use any other method instead?

Thanks for pointing that out. Are law runes supported? (The Wilderness Sword prevents entry into the law altar. Would it use any other method instead?
I didn't know law runes didn't work when holding a wilderness sword. What would be alternative? So I can add it in one of the upcoming versions.

I know this has been asked but plans for OSRS? Regal RCing bot is not working.
IIRC the reason he stopped updating his bot was because the bot hardly got any good usage. That said though, maybe in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.