Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it fails because of the blood ethereal outfit? Not sure which outfits are implemented and which are not. Leave it out untill robin gives you a better reply! :)

I left the bot on for a few hours and came back to see that it got stuck on trying to summon a familiar. Apparently when the character is in an area where there is not enough room to summon the familiar it then spent a few hours just repeatedly clicking on the summoning pouch. There is no handler for this situation. The area it got stuck was at the east door of the edgeville bank, in the single square space between the south part of the door and the bank counter.

edit:
Also when I check the use outfit option the bot just crashes like 3 seconds after starting it. Does it even work? I wasted over 10 instances until I unchecked the use outfit (was using blood ethereal) and it stopped crashing.
One other thing I noticed is that sometimes after crossing the wilderness ditch the bot just doesn't do anything anymore. It just stands there, I came back at some times seeing that the skull was even gone so it stands there for like atleast 20 minutes doing nothing. But when I click for it to walk it then continues botting.

Overall this is really a brilliant bot there are a lot of sessions where there is no issue at all.
I have put a failsafe in place for this, but I didn't know a familiar couldn't be summoned on that exact spot! Thanks for reporting. It'll be resolved in the next version.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that you've tried to get the outfit working for like 10 times. If something doesn't work, please send me a PM instead of trying over and over.

Regarding not walking, this is all handled client-side, so I have no control over that.

I have put a failsafe in place for this, but I didn't know a familiar couldn't be summoned on that exact spot! Thanks for reporting. It'll be resolved in the next version.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that you've tried to get the outfit working for like 10 times. If something doesn't work, please send me a PM instead of trying over and over.

Regarding not walking, this is all handled client-side, so I have no control over that.
Well I didn't know the outfit was the problem so I was trying different stuff untill I got to the unchecking the outfit. But yeah I went a bit overboard with just restarting the bot so many times.

Well I didn't know the outfit was the problem so I was trying different stuff untill I got to the unchecking the outfit. But yeah I went a bit overboard with just restarting the bot so many times.
If you put your logging on TRACE/DEBUG, you can find out what happened by looking at the logs. The way you do that is to go into your RuneMate client -> Settings -> Scroll all the way down -> Change logging level.

Just a tip for next time :)

So the bot got stuck in the house upstairs north of edgeville for 4 hours, I uploaded the log file you can see it got stuck at 3:25 until 7:45, when I manually got it out of the house. Can you add a failsafe to the bot if it doesn't receive xp for like 10-15 minutes it just shuts down? I feel like I'm just wasting money now which can be easily fixed.

Attachments

• 20180411000047_Quantum Abyss Crafter.zip
    81.8 KB · Views: 2
So the bot got stuck in the house upstairs north of edgeville for 4 hours, I uploaded the log file you can see it got stuck at 3:25 until 7:45, when I manually got it out of the house. Can you add a failsafe to the bot if it doesn't receive xp for like 10-15 minutes it just shuts down? I feel like I'm just wasting money now which can be easily fixed.
Although this is a client-related issue, I'll try and implement something

So far this is best bot what i have used. But...Few improvements are necessary. 1. Using wilderness sword with hotkey from action bar (Like i read somewhere here there was some update, but action bar hotkey teleports to Edgeville now) 2. Why we need to have all chat tab open ? Does bot reads something from there ? Is it changeable ? Somehow bot had opened clan chat and it was stuck for few hours in altar (not teleporting and trying to press escape). Maybe action bar hotkey teleport will fix it ? 3. Add massive pouch (no need to buy it back after death automatically) 4. Using this bot sometimes 1-2 days in row, but also using break handler. Some breaks are 5-6h. My question is, is it possible to pay less (lets say 5cents/h), when bot is having a break ? 5. Like someone here said lately...Add some failsafe, when no xp is gained xx amount minutes, bot stops (except when breaking). 6. Sometimes it accidentally banks pouches. Lets say i have all pure essence in tab 8 and only that tab is open. When it banks, pouches go to 8th tab, but bot clicks on all tab and starts scrolling :/

So far this is best bot what i have used. But...Few improvements are necessary. 1. Using wilderness sword with hotkey from action bar (Like i read somewhere here there was some update, but action bar hotkey teleports to Edgeville now) 2. Why we need to have all chat tab open ? Does bot reads something from there ? Is it changeable ? Somehow bot had opened clan chat and it was stuck for few hours in altar (not teleporting and trying to press escape). Maybe action bar hotkey teleport will fix it ? 3. Add massive pouch (no need to buy it back after death automatically) 4. Using this bot sometimes 1-2 days in row, but also using break handler. Some breaks are 5-6h. My question is, is it possible to pay less (lets say 5cents/h), when bot is having a break ? 5. Like someone here said lately...Add some failsafe, when no xp is gained xx amount minutes, bot stops (except when breaking). 6. Sometimes it accidentally banks pouches. Lets say i have all pure essence in tab 8 and only that tab is open. When it banks, pouches go to 8th tab, but bot clicks on all tab and starts scrolling :/
1. Whether or not the bot uses a hotkey is decided by PlayerSense.
2. There were many problems in the past where the bot was typing in chat instead of teleporting. I added a failsafe for this, but it required the user to have the global chat panel open.
3. The massive pouch will not be supported anytime soon due to various reasons (I have explained why over a hundred times in this entire thread, feel free to PM me if you really want to know).
4. Dynamic pricing is not supported yet. Arbiter and Party were working on this, but for now, I cannot change the price when the bot is breaking.
5. I'll see what I can do. A system like that would take some time to properly implement.
6. Withdrawing is all handled client-side, so I have no control over that. I have built-in a system where the bot withdraws the pouches from the bank, but the way it does that is all handled client-side.

Thank you for quick answer. Lets hope for best. I actually thought that banking is handled from client side. I'm gonna search about massive pouch. Keep up the good work ;)

Hey man!

I used your bot the last few days and it was working very well but now it gets stuck a lot!

It keeps me logged in, doing nothing, just idling.

pressing escape over and over again.

It starting to cost me money right now, and I have the feeling that I have to keep babysitting.

Seems like it started after the last update. Could you look into it?

Thank you!

Hey man!
I used your bot the last few days and it was working very well but now it gets stuck a lot!
It keeps me logged in, doing nothing, just idling.
pressing escape over and over again.
It starting to cost me money right now, and I have the feeling that I have to keep babysitting.
Seems like it started after the last update. Could you look into it?
Thank you!
If the bot keeps pressing escape, it's because you don't have your global chat panel open.

He RobinPC, I found another bug.

When my familiar vanishes, it simply gets stuck just over the border of the wildy.

What to do about that?

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.