Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS3
It worked for me fine for couple of runs then it suddenly stopped using the sword for teleports.
It just says Pressing escape for couple minutes with nothing happening. Already lost 0.7$ with only few succesful runs.
Make sure your global chat tab is open.

Just letting you guys know that I'm working on a new bot framework/UI so this bot will be updated soon! It'll support the ethereal outfit, and you'll get a brand new UI design.
I've also fixed a lot of bugs and increased performance significantly.

What is the likelihood you would add actionbar support for filling and/or include infinity ethereal outfit?

fic

Bot isn't working here , it doesn't fill the pouches on bank , stay with that window open. If you fill the pouches and your inventory with essence it gets stucks after entering the abyss doing nothing till low hp (then teleports to edge to heal and repeat)

Used to work well before, now it keeps getting stuck at "Teleporting" once I'm at the altar, and never teleports.

Bot isn't working here , it doesn't fill the pouches on bank , stay with that window open. If you fill the pouches and your inventory with essence it gets stucks after entering the abyss doing nothing till low hp (then teleports to edge to heal and repeat)

Send me the logs and a screenshot of your in-game layout through PM please.

Used to work well before, now it keeps getting stuck at "Teleporting" once I'm at the altar, and never teleports.
Make sure your global chat panel is open, and that your wilderness sword is on your actionbar.

Is this the fabled rune ethereal update my liege?
Yes

Send me the logs and a screenshot of your in-game layout through PM please.

Make sure your global chat panel is open, and that your wilderness sword is on your actionbar.

Yes

Global chat panel is open, wilderness sword is definitely on action bar.
It worked flawlessly a day ago, it just randomly stopped working today. Already lost something like 30 or 40 cents to it.

Not sure if it was just a problem on my end, but I'll update you the next time I try it

Global chat panel is open, wilderness sword is definitely on action bar.
It worked flawlessly a day ago, it just randomly stopped working today. Already lost something like 30 or 40 cents to it.

Not sure if it was just a problem on my end, but I'll update you the next time I try it
Well, you can always PM me the logs of that session :)

hi there I am having issues getting this to run. I start it with full inv of ess and it runs to nature altar in abyss then makes nature runes. but when it comes time to teleport using the sword it just clicks the settings tab and sits there. not sure if just my settings but I'm getting very frustrated lol.

when I take sword off of the action bar, it teleports to edge then opens up bank and closes automatically without getting essence or banking runes and then just runs back to the altar and repeats like that not achieving anything. probably my settings

hi there I am having issues getting this to run. I start it with full inv of ess and it runs to nature altar in abyss then makes nature runes. but when it comes time to teleport using the sword it just clicks the settings tab and sits there. not sure if just my settings but I'm getting very frustrated lol.

when I take sword off of the action bar, it teleports to edge then opens up bank and closes automatically without getting essence or banking runes and then just runs back to the altar and repeats like that not achieving anything. probably my settings
Send me the logs and a screenshot of your layout :)

Status
Not open for further replies.