Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you click on the settings tab? You can show/hide tabs that way. Also, did restarting work?

Yes, clicking on settings tab did nothing. Was very odd. I didn't bother restarting, I'm running low on credits and have to wait until next paycheck to get more

Yes, clicking on settings tab did nothing. Was very odd. I didn't bother restarting, I'm running low on credits and have to wait until next paycheck to get more
Odd, must be a one time thing ;)

Hey good bot btw. So sometimes the bot doesn't follow your highest lvl. My highest lvl is winning but sometimes it tries to distract the eye or something else, instead of mining. Any way you can fix it

mining*

If you can reproduce this issue, let me know and I can make a forum thread about it. I did make some pretty major improvements, glad you noticed :)
I don't have this issue since PlayerSense clicks for me, but I can see this being an issue for him if PlayerSense is using keybinds instead. Ever since the update for Runemate where you can block access to keyboard/mouse, all the bots I end up using have this issue where it just randomly decides to block all my keypresses like WASD etc (even when the bot is off or the keyboard/mouse blocks are turned off). The only keybinds that work are the arrow keys.

Also, I'm getting like a 500k gp/h increase now with your update to this bot. Nice work.

e76a27fddbea4a399c70547c5c9c8498.png
This Keeping Happening To Me.... I Hope I Can Find A Solution. I really do enjoyed this bot before the update. But ever since RuneMate update, my keybinds fall off randomly regardless of the bot im using. Which sucks because i love this bot so damn much. Even after i shut the Runemate client down the key binds skill wont work for the action bar. I hope there is an update where this bot clicks the teleport, instead of pressing the button. Has anyone else experienced this? have any answers, please help?

This Keeping Happening To Me.... I Hope I Can Find A Solution. I really do enjoyed this bot before the update. But ever since RuneMate update, my keybinds fall off randomly regardless of the bot im using. Which sucks because i love this bot so damn much. Even after i shut the Runemate client down the key binds skill wont work for the action bar. I hope there is an update where this bot clicks the teleport, instead of pressing the button. Has anyone else experienced this? have any answers, please help?
after some intense investigation it seems that when i was alt tabbing the game still thought the alt key was held down. leading to the bot not able to teleport to the bank.

Hey good bot btw. So sometimes the bot doesn't follow your highest lvl. My highest lvl is winning but sometimes it tries to distract the eye or something else, instead of mining. Any way you can fix it

mining*
It only goes for the best obstacle within an acceptable range.

after some intense investigation it seems that when i was alt tabbing the game still thought the alt key was held down. leading to the bot not able to teleport to the bank.
Yea it's a client issue. I have notified Cloud, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. Just avoid alt tabbing for now.

More legit than the guy who paid for WinRAR
Bot crashes the second it opens the bank
Have tried 3 times now

Hi!

Please post logs.
Here is one of them:

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Ruben\RuneMate\logs\05-04 15-10-37 - Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro [SALE].txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:09 INFO Walking towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:10 INFO Turning camera towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:10 INFO Walking towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:17 INFO Turning camera towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:17 INFO Walking towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:30 INFO Interacted with: Obstacle: Rock [3022, 4843, 0]
00:00:51 INFO Crafted runes
00:00:52 INFO Teleporting
00:00:54 INFO Successfully interacted with sword
00:00:56 INFO Teleporting
00:01:01 INFO Walking towards: Bank
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at nul.iIiIIIiiIiII.short(hob:199)
at nul.iIiIIIiiIiII.void(hob:174)
at nul.iIIiiIiiIIIi.void(veb:82)
at nul.iIiIIIiiIiII.void(hob:81)
at nul.iIIIIIiiiiIi.void(whb:216)
at nul.IIIIIIiIIIiI.void(dbb:11)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.SpriteItemQueryBuilder.void(qkb:82)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(zxa:224)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.getItems(pob:103)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.getQuantity(pob:8972)
at robot.iiiIiIIiIi.execute(m:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(fya:223)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(tbb:180)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(sab:208)
at nul.iIIiIIiIIIii.run(zlb:28)
00:01:09 INFO Thank you for using Rob's Abyss crafter

Here is one of them:

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Ruben\RuneMate\logs\05-04 15-10-37 - Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro [SALE].txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:09 INFO Walking towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:10 INFO Turning camera towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:10 INFO Walking towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:17 INFO Turning camera towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:17 INFO Walking towards: Mage of Zamorak
00:00:30 INFO Interacted with: Obstacle: Rock [3022, 4843, 0]
00:00:51 INFO Crafted runes
00:00:52 INFO Teleporting
00:00:54 INFO Successfully interacted with sword
00:00:56 INFO Teleporting
00:01:01 INFO Walking towards: Bank
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at nul.iIiIIIiiIiII.short(hob:199)
at nul.iIiIIIiiIiII.void(hob:174)
at nul.iIIiiIiiIIIi.void(veb:82)
at nul.iIiIIIiiIiII.void(hob:81)
at nul.iIIIIIiiiiIi.void(whb:216)
at nul.IIIIIIiIIIiI.void(dbb:11)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.SpriteItemQueryBuilder.void(qkb:82)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(zxa:224)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.getItems(pob:103)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.getQuantity(pob:8972)
at robot.iiiIiIIiIi.execute(m:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(fya:223)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(tbb:180)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(sab:208)
at nul.iIIiIIiIIIii.run(zlb:28)
00:01:09 INFO Thank you for using Rob's Abyss crafter
Thanks! Seems like the bot thinks you're out of supplies, even though you aren't. Can you please move your pure essence in the first few slots of the bank, if you haven't already? Give it another go if you did. I'll refund you $0.15

Thanks! Seems like the bot thinks you're out of supplies, even though you aren't. Can you please move your pure essence in the first few slots of the bank, if you haven't already? Give it another go if you did. I'll refund you $0.15
Ty, will do :)

Didnt get fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.