Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i thought my bot was buggy, but it wasn there yet. Also the old bot had a Runs / hour ...could you add that too or is that too much ?
I was trying to fix the error for ages, then after 12 hours I found the error, so I was only able to fix it for the statistics tab, not the break handler. :p

Well, I switched over to a Universal UI, which means that all of my bots use this framework. Since not every bot has a runs p/h stat, it's really tricky :p
Can't make promises, but I will look into it.

I was trying to fix the error for ages, then after 12 hours I found the error, so I was only able to fix it for the statistics tab, not the break handler. :p

Well, I switched over to a Universal UI, which means that all of my bots use this framework. Since not every bot has a runs p/h stat, it's really tricky :p
Can't make promises, but I will look into it.
Yeah we can just divide the total xp with xp per hour to find it out..but if it's to hard then you don't have to

Edit: nevermind that's not how it works XD

Last edited:
Yeah we can just divide the total xp with xp per hour to find it out..but if it's to hard then you don't have to

Edit: nevermind that's not how it works XD
Yea, problem is, every bot uses this framework, so if I make a bot that doesn't have a runs/h it's gonna be really weird you know.

Can you please have the bot click the number 1 action bar containing the teleport method (wilderness sword)? There are times when the keyboard functionality not longer works with the actionbar(mid game). When this happens i have to either restart Runescape Client, or always be there to click the action button containing teleport method every time i am done crafting runes. This means that there are times when i have to restart your bot 4-8 times in one hour.....Costing a avg of 60 cents per hour (6 times the amount the bot is going for). Honestly i love your bot, it is a wok of beauty! I want to continue using it but if this is not corrected then sadly i would have to find my rune-crafting needs met somewhere else. Again Love your work, just asking for a click on the actionbar instead of the bot pressing "1" forever...(which can lead to a perm ban due to bot not logging out).

Can you please have the bot click the number 1 action bar containing the teleport method (wilderness sword)? There are times when the keyboard functionality not longer works with the actionbar(mid game). When this happens i have to either restart Runescape Client, or always be there to click the action button containing teleport method every time i am done crafting runes. This means that there are times when i have to restart your bot 4-8 times in one hour.....Costing a avg of 60 cents per hour (6 times the amount the bot is going for). Honestly i love your bot, it is a wok of beauty! I want to continue using it but if this is not corrected then sadly i would have to find my rune-crafting needs met somewhere else. Again Love your work, just asking for a click on the actionbar instead of the bot pressing "1" forever...(which can lead to a perm ban due to bot not logging out).
Why would it break mid game? Is there something wrong with your pc?

Why would it break mid game? Is there something wrong with your pc?

I don't have this issue since PlayerSense clicks for me, but I can see this being an issue for him if PlayerSense is using keybinds instead. Ever since the update for Runemate where you can block access to keyboard/mouse, all the bots I end up using have this issue where it just randomly decides to block all my keypresses like WASD etc (even when the bot is off or the keyboard/mouse blocks are turned off). The only keybinds that work are the arrow keys.

Also, I'm getting like a 500k gp/h increase now with your update to this bot. Nice work.

e76a27fddbea4a399c70547c5c9c8498.png

I don't have this issue since PlayerSense clicks for me, but I can see this being an issue for him if PlayerSense is using keybinds instead. Ever since the update for Runemate where you can block access to keyboard/mouse, all the bots I end up using have this issue where it just randomly decides to block all my keypresses like WASD etc (even when the bot is off or the keyboard/mouse blocks are turned off). The only keybinds that work are the arrow keys.

Also, I'm getting like a 500k gp/h increase now with your update to this bot. Nice work.

If you can reproduce this issue, let me know and I can make a forum thread about it. I did make some pretty major improvements, glad you noticed :)

Does this bot have nat support and lava support? Do you know what the banrate is?
This bot crafts runes through the abyss, so yes to nature runes, and no to lava runes. Since I recently introduced a number of randomization and implemented PlayerSense, I'd say the banrate is pretty damn low ;)

This bot crafts runes through the abyss, so yes to nature runes, and no to lava runes. Since I recently introduced a number of randomization and implemented PlayerSense, I'd say the banrate is pretty damn low ;)
Could you add lava runes? Starting at a low rc this would be so freaking helpful.

You can't craft lava runes through the abyss. Since this is an abyss runecrafter, I'd say no :p
How do you even craft those things?
You just use a duel ring to tele to duel arena walk like 15 feet hit the altar, use magic imbru and tele back to castle wars.
Seems easy enough imo. I could help you map it out, trust me this would be so useful for people like me starting out with a low rc level.

You just use a duel ring to tele to duel arena walk like 15 feet hit the altar, use magic imbru and tele back to castle wars.
Seems easy enough imo. I could help you map it out, trust me this would be so useful for people like me starting out with a low rc level.
That would be a different bot though, won't be supported in this one, simply because my framework isn't built for that.

What are you crafting, that's 4.1M per hour? Also is it with giant pouches?

What are you crafting, that's 4.1M per hour? Also is it with giant pouches?

All pouches including massive, 5% bonus output from that V's quest, ethereal outfit + sliske endgame reward to make my pouches last a lot longer, abyssal titan, wilderness sword 3, double natures.

Also the massive pouch only works like half the time and it's still doing 4.1m/h

All pouches including massive, 5% bonus output from that V's quest, ethereal outfit + sliske endgame reward to make my pouches last a lot longer, abyssal titan, wilderness sword 3, double natures.

Also the massive pouch only works like half the time and it's still doing 4.1m/h
Very nice...I am currently doing cosmic runes, with only small to giant pouches. My RC level is 87 and im getting around 1.8M per hour.. is there anything better i can do for more gp/hour. Summoning level is 1, and i cant do ethereal outfits

Very nice...I am currently doing cosmic runes, with only small to giant pouches. My RC level is 87 and im getting around 1.8M per hour.. is there anything better i can do for more gp/hour. Summoning level is 1, and i cant do ethereal outfits

If your UI isn't like the one in the intro instructions, try copying a UI similar to it. Since this bot requires a lot of movement, a large 3D World screen might help.

Don't bother getting massive pouches, only use them if you have the Runespan points already.

If this char is your main, I would start looking into investing your gp into summoning. It will probably cost under 100m to go from 1 to 99. A good time to do it would be double exp weekend in May so start prepping those charms. (You only need 93 to use abyssal titan, so maybe 50m gp or 25m gp on double exp weekend)

If your UI isn't like the one in the intro instructions, try copying a UI similar to it. Since this bot requires a lot of movement, a large 3D World screen might help.

Don't bother getting massive pouches, only use them if you have the Runespan points already.

If this char is your main, I would start looking into investing your gp into summoning. It will probably cost under 100m to go from 1 to 99. A good time to do it would be double exp weekend in May so start prepping those charms. (You only need 93 to use abyssal titan, so maybe 50m gp or 25m gp on double exp weekend)
No man it's not my main. my main has 99 summoning, nearly maxed. I don't bot with my main, too risky. This is my noob account, mainly to bot money.

No man it's not my main. my main has 99 summoning, nearly maxed. I don't bot with my main, too risky. This is my noob account, mainly to bot money.

Abyssal parasite is at lvl 54 (150k total summoning exp). Can try for that one for extra 7x pure essence per run.

Status
Not open for further replies.