Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My logs are unfortunately on INFO level, will post again if it repeats, with DEBUG logs.
Please do.

Are there any special statistics that you guys want to see in this bot?

Currently added
- Runs Completed
- Player Deaths
- Runes Crafted

I've also added XP trackers for the next update.

Sometimes the bot get stuck near the wildly wall by opening a chat bot with Richard, as well as it sometimes opens the chat box with the mage in the wildly. It will just stand stuck there with the chat log open and will not close it or try and get over the wall, or try to teleport if stuck on the mage dialog box.

Not sure how to fix this problem, or if it needs an update.
I have been using your bot for almost a month now and it is really fast and efficient, keep up the great work.

Sometimes the bot get stuck near the wildly wall by opening a chat bot with Richard, as well as it sometimes opens the chat box with the mage in the wildly. It will just stand stuck there with the chat log open and will not close it or try and get over the wall, or try to teleport if stuck on the mage dialog box.

Not sure how to fix this problem, or if it needs an update.
I have been using your bot for almost a month now and it is really fast and efficient, keep up the great work.
It should close those interfaces. I'll see if the interface has changed and fix it. Thanks for the bug report!

It should close those interfaces. I'll see if the interface has changed and fix it. Thanks for the bug report!

No problem, I actually just solved the problem myself sorry for the post, I just moved the dialog boxes completely away from the middle of the screen that way the bot will re-click on the wall, or the mage. Sorry about that.

More legit than the guy who paid for WinRAR
Sometimes when it is in the abyss and going for the cosmic "teleport" it gets stuck, I think it is when the camera is facing north.
It cant seem to find it, then it just stands there until it logs out, dosent log back in.
Dosent happen all the time, only some times, so i have to check it sometimes

Sometimes when it is in the abyss and going for the cosmic "teleport" it gets stuck, I think it is when the camera is facing north.
It cant seem to find it, then it just stands there until it logs out, dosent log back in.
Dosent happen all the time, only some times, so i have to check it sometimes
Could you send me the logs? :)
Put them between spoiler tags.

Any chance for storing essence in the ethereal outfit support? Its an extra 12 ess a run.

Any chance for storing essence in the ethereal outfit support? Its an extra 12 ess a run.
Not worth the time it takes to fill it, and re-open the bank. Unless you have a better solution, I won't implement it, since it's slower in the long run.

Not worth the time it takes to fill it, and re-open the bank. Unless you have a better solution, I won't implement it, since it's slower in the long run.

You can fill from the action bar, as well as fill buy opening the equipment screen in the bank and right clicking there.

You can fill from the action bar, as well as fill buy opening the equipment screen in the bank and right clicking there.
Filling from actionbar closes the bank, takes longer to reopen it again.
Also, detecting that interface is really slow, it adds at least 10 seconds of banking to each run.

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Blood runes, small-large pouches, abyssal titan
Bot run duration: 2 hours.
Bug description: Everything was working fine, until like 2 hours ( after crafting 3k blood runes ), it starts moving mouse around pure essence without stop or any reason.
Steps to reproduce: Just run the bot for 2-3 hours and it will crash anyways. Thats happened 2 out of 2 times I used this bot. First time, bot crashed after around 90 minutes ( just stoped working for no reason ), and this is the second time, but somewhy it spins around pure essence....
Have you found a work-around (manual): Didnt try anything

Love this bot, very fast and efficient, but crashes after 2 hours... Waiting for a fix :)

00:53:28 INFO Crafted runes
00:53:30 INFO Teleported to: Edgeville
00:53:34 INFO Turning camera towards: Bank
00:53:34 INFO Walking towards: Bank
00:53:36 INFO Turning camera towards: Bank
00:53:36 INFO Walking towards: Bank
00:53:40 INFO Filling: Pouches
00:53:50 INFO Filled: Pouches
00:53:52 INFO Filling: Beast of Burden
02:22:16 INFO Thank you for choosing Quantum!

Must be problem with summoning... I had 15 pouches left and set to recharge points at 40.

00:46:49 INFO Teleported to: Edgeville
00:46:55 INFO Turning camera towards: Bank
00:46:55 INFO Walking towards: Bank
00:46:56 INFO Turning camera towards: Bank
00:47:04 INFO Filling: Pouches
00:47:06 INFO Withdrawing: Pouches
00:47:08 INFO Filling: Pouches
00:47:19 INFO Filled: Pouches
00:47:21 INFO Filling: Beast of Burden
01:55:38 INFO Thank you for choosing Quantum!

Another bug that happened yesterday. And again the same like today ( Seems like fammiliar run out of time and bot fails to summon.)

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Blood runes, small-large pouches, abyssal titan
Bot run duration: 2 hours.
Bug description: Everything was working fine, until like 2 hours ( after crafting 3k blood runes ), it starts moving mouse around pure essence without stop or any reason.
Steps to reproduce: Just run the bot for 2-3 hours and it will crash anyways. Thats happened 2 out of 2 times I used this bot. First time, bot crashed after around 90 minutes ( just stoped working for no reason ), and this is the second time, but somewhy it spins around pure essence....
Have you found a work-around (manual): Didnt try anything

Love this bot, very fast and efficient, but crashes after 2 hours... Waiting for a fix :)

00:53:28 INFO Crafted runes
00:53:30 INFO Teleported to: Edgeville
00:53:34 INFO Turning camera towards: Bank
00:53:34 INFO Walking towards: Bank
00:53:36 INFO Turning camera towards: Bank
00:53:36 INFO Walking towards: Bank
00:53:40 INFO Filling: Pouches
00:53:50 INFO Filled: Pouches
00:53:52 INFO Filling: Beast of Burden
02:22:16 INFO Thank you for choosing Quantum!

Must be problem with summoning... I had 15 pouches left and set to recharge points at 40.

00:46:49 INFO Teleported to: Edgeville
00:46:55 INFO Turning camera towards: Bank
00:46:55 INFO Walking towards: Bank
00:46:56 INFO Turning camera towards: Bank
00:47:04 INFO Filling: Pouches
00:47:06 INFO Withdrawing: Pouches
00:47:08 INFO Filling: Pouches
00:47:19 INFO Filled: Pouches
00:47:21 INFO Filling: Beast of Burden
01:55:38 INFO Thank you for choosing Quantum!

Another bug that happened yesterday. And again the same like today ( Seems like fammiliar run out of time and bot fails to summon.)
Thanks for the detailed bug report. Seems like I broke something when I fixed a NPE. I know exactly how to fix it, but I'm still at work. Hopefully fixed tonight.

@Mimic512 did you know if your familiar ran out? Also, could you send me the entire log file?

RuneMate Staff
@RobinPC

Some quick feedback, although this may have been addressed previously:

I have set my preset 1 to include full pouches, yet when it banks, it will click on preset 1 and then manually right click > fill each of the pouches, returning a "your pouch is full" message 4 times for each of the 4 pouches.

Hmm nevermind, even when I changed my preset to not include already filled pouches, I'm still getting the "your pouch is full" message during banking.

It also seems to spam click obstacles in the Abyss a little too much for my liking - it will repeatedly click on the same pixel on the obstacle while the animation is occurring.

I've sent you some recording on Slack.

Last edited:
@RobinPC

Some quick feedback, although this may have been addressed previously:

I have set my preset 1 to include full pouches, yet when it banks, it will click on preset 1 and then manually right click > fill each of the pouches, returning a "your pouch is full" message 4 times for each of the 4 pouches.

Hmm nevermind, even when I changed my preset to not include already filled pouches, I'm still getting the "your pouch is full" message during banking.

It also seems to spam click obstacles in the Abyss a little too much for my liking - it will repeatedly click on the same pixel on the obstacle while the animation is occurring.
That message is displayed when using legacy, correct? Because that means the pouch was successfully filled. I've addressed the issue where the pouches get filled twice.

Spamclicking the obstacles is what I personally do, but I've heard your feedback, and spamclicking will now be more consistent and toggable

http://i.imgur.com/pvX1UaP.png

Update coming soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.