Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Heyo,

Had the bot get stuck spamming wicked hood teleport, teleporting, but not going up the walkway into the guild itself after trying to recover from PK.
RS3
Runtime: About an hour

Heyo,

Had the bot get stuck spamming wicked hood teleport, teleporting, but not going up the walkway into the guild itself after trying to recover from PK.
RS3
Runtime: About an hour
That's odd... I'll see what is going on.

Thanks mate. I also found it's not renewing my familiar (abyssal titan) and it's in the 2nd row where it used to work. I've heard there are some fam bugs though, so maybe it's already noted.

Thanks mate. I also found it's not renewing my familiar (abyssal titan) and it's in the 2nd row where it used to work. I've heard there are some fam bugs though, so maybe it's already noted.
This is such an annoying issue. My code is correct (confirmed by an executive) but for some reason it is not properly working. I don't want to point fingers and say it's a client-related issue straight away, but I'll report this again.

As for the portal, it should work correctly in the next update.

Awesome thanks bud. Just got double nats unlocked w/ this.

When I try to start it, it just sits there. The clock does not move unless I hit "Pause" then "Play" again. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :/ Please help as I've wasted nearly $1.50 just trying to get it to start....

When I try to start it, it just sits there. The clock does not move unless I hit "Pause" then "Play" again. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :/ Please help as I've wasted nearly $1.50 just trying to get it to start....
Have you pressed the Start button in the UI?

Ran a 9 hour session (fell asleep on accident) a couple days ago and to my surprise, woke up to see it still running. Started off around 2.95m/hour for the first hour then when I woke up to 2.1m/hour so I'm guessing this means it got stuck on something, but resolved it eventually. Sorry, I don't have the proggy :( Long story short, it's cool to see how it progresses from having script-breaking bugs to a flawless running RC'er.

Also, I just got my infinity ethereal outfit and not that I know anything about programming, but it seems like a simple update. You can either right click the chestpiece and fill the outfit from inside the bank's worn equipment panel, or you can bind the chestpiece to your action bar and clicking it fills the outfit from your inventory. I'm not sure which way would be more efficient, but it seems as though the bot should bank, fill pouches, 1 on the action bar (preset), 2 on the action bar (fill outfit from inventory), bank, then 1 (preset) again to refill the 12 essence. Let me know what you think and if you have time in the near future! Getting ready for this double XP weekend ^_^

Ran a 9 hour session (fell asleep on accident) a couple days ago and to my surprise, woke up to see it still running. Started off around 2.95m/hour for the first hour then when I woke up to 2.1m/hour so I'm guessing this means it got stuck on something, but resolved it eventually. Sorry, I don't have the proggy :( Long story short, it's cool to see how it progresses from having script-breaking bugs to a flawless running RC'er.

Also, I just got my infinity ethereal outfit and not that I know anything about programming, but it seems like a simple update. You can either right click the chestpiece and fill the outfit from inside the bank's worn equipment panel, or you can bind the chestpiece to your action bar and clicking it fills the outfit from your inventory. I'm not sure which way would be more efficient, but it seems as though the bot should bank, fill pouches, 1 on the action bar (preset), 2 on the action bar (fill outfit from inventory), bank, then 1 (preset) again to refill the 12 essence. Let me know what you think and if you have time in the near future! Getting ready for this double XP weekend ^_^

If you still have the logs, I can find out where it got stuck and resolve that for you.

I'll add in the outfit soon!

If you still have the logs, I can find out where it got stuck and resolve that for you.

I'll add in the outfit soon!
At 2:09, 3:04, and 4:31 it seems to have trouble filling pouches and sits idle for 15-30 minutes before it fixes itself. It is the same case for another 7 hour session the next day. Happened 2-3 times idling for 20-30 minutes each

Attachments

• 01-25 12 21 12 - spectre.txt
    998.1 KB · Views: 3
At 2:09, 3:04, and 4:31 it seems to have trouble filling pouches and sits idle for 15-30 minutes before it fixes itself. It is the same case for another 7 hour session the next day. Happened 2-3 times idling for 20-30 minutes each

Ah yes, I know whats causing that. Clouse is getting stuck between two options (Fill and deposit). Happened after the recent interaction changes.

I'll report this to Cloud.

Hey mate - got pk'ed at around 40 mins and kept tele'ing to rc guild without end (wouldn't talk to the guy to get the pouches) after manually getting the pouches it carries on okay :)

Hey mate - got pk'ed at around 40 mins and kept tele'ing to rc guild without end (wouldn't talk to the guy to get the pouches) after manually getting the pouches it carries on okay :)
Pouches used?
Did you enable death handler?

This script is absolutely amazing.

Since the first version, to current it's basically an entirely different script. So efficient. Runs great, and intuitive break handler.

Would definitely recommend anyone give this a shot.

Pouches used?
Did you enable death handler?
Death handler was on - large, medium and small pouches used :)

Also just came home tyo find the bot sitting west of the bank slightly idling as it appears it was just far away enough from the bank to not click on the bankers... looks like it was stuck for about 20 mins.

Death handler was on - large, medium and small pouches used :)

Also just came home tyo find the bot sitting west of the bank slightly idling as it appears it was just far away enough from the bank to not click on the bankers... looks like it was stuck for about 20 mins.

Fixed in next update

Status
Not open for further replies.