Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot's working great! I appreciate your timeliness and the depth of your bot. nI'm not sure what you can or can't do to the bot, but I have a small request for world hopping or Surge support? Thanks!

Attachments

• RS bot.png
    RS bot.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
The bot's working great! I appreciate your timeliness and the depth of your bot. nI'm not sure what you can or can't do to the bot, but I have a small request for world hopping or Surge support? Thanks!
Nice proggy! Really nice :D

Everything is listed in the overview
Surge is supported but only used when escaping when pk'ed.
World hopping is also supported, but again, only used when pk'ed

Would you like to see this changed? What option would you like to see? World hop after x minutes or something?

Nice proggy! Really nice :D

Everything is listed in the overview
Surge is supported but only used when escaping when pk'ed.
World hopping is also supported, but again, only used when pk'ed

Would you like to see this changed? What option would you like to see? World hop after x minutes or something?
Now that I think about it, if you used Surge, it would be on CD if you needed to get away from a PKer... Haha disregard that.
I think a world hop after x minutes would be lovely. If it's easy and you deem it wise, go ahead!

Now that I think about it, if you used Surge, it would be on CD if you needed to get away from a PKer... Haha disregard that.
I think a world hop after x minutes would be lovely. If it's easy and you deem it wise, go ahead!
Yea I could implement that. Would you also like to filter special worlds? Like with less than x people?

I'll look into it, will let you know when it's added :)
Expect to make some serious money from this bot mate - If you keep it running this well & keep implementing things we as the consumers want. Your gonna make bank :) - Good Work!

P.S at 87 RC, what would make me the most $$? Been doing cosmics and its 1m/h

Expect to make some serious money from this bot mate - If you keep it running this well & keep implementing things we as the consumers want. Your gonna make bank :) - Good Work!

P.S at 87 RC, what would make me the most $$? Been doing cosmics and its 1m/h
Nature runes :)

Nature runes :)
Was just watching my secondary account.... 2 hours in and the status was "healing" but it idled out for 10 mins (i waited to see if it was gonna do anything...) Ive logged it back in but doesn't appear to do anything and i've gone to the bank & healed but the bot is still not doing anything. Looks like ill have to restart... :/

Just fiddled with it some more before restarting it & had to open the bank twice then it jumped into life - but it was idle for 15 mins doing nothing.... Any idea? (as in i could play manually for that time as nothing was happening onscreen.

And on my main account im using the abbyssal parasite and wont fill up the familiar when i've got it turned on (it will still renew summoning points via the obelisk) but just wont use it as a BOB.

Another thing which would be nice is if the stats showed the current level, its shows levels gained but not current level, that'd be nice :)

At 87 RC he can't craft double natures though? Either way, cosmics are almost the same price as natures, so there wouldn't be a significant difference either i reckon.
It appears cosmics take a while longer to sell though :p But yeah couple levels and natures it is!~ Is it worth doing mournings end part 2 or whatever to do bloods for the xp?

Java Warlord
Was just watching my secondary account.... 2 hours in and the status was "healing" but it idled out for 10 mins (i waited to see if it was gonna do anything...) Ive logged it back in but doesn't appear to do anything and i've gone to the bank & healed but the bot is still not doing anything. Looks like ill have to restart... :/

Just fiddled with it some more before restarting it & had to open the bank twice then it jumped into life - but it was idle for 15 mins doing nothing.... Any idea? (as in i could play manually for that time as nothing was happening onscreen.

And on my main account im using the abbyssal parasite and wont fill up the familiar when i've got it turned on (it will still renew summoning points via the obelisk) but just wont use it as a BOB.

Another thing which would be nice is if the stats showed the current level, its shows levels gained but not current level, that'd be nice :)

It appears cosmics take a while longer to sell though :p But yeah couple levels and natures it is!~ Is it worth doing mournings end part 2 or whatever to do bloods for the xp?
For experience you can either do blood runes or runespan. Runespan gives better xp, but doing bloods will reward you with a very nice profit ;)

So... I just got PK'ed and the bot just ran towards him even after getting attacked (i didn't get teleblocked) And now the bots stuck seeing as there are no pouches now & my sword has been lost.

For experience you can either do blood runes or runespan. Runespan gives better xp, but doing bloods will reward you with a very nice profit ;)
P.S
Im using your runespan bot until i can go without being PK'ed or until it will get me more pouches and such ... so no pressure ;D

Last edited:
Wow nice! Glad it's working for you :)
I remember you leaving a very very detailed review, would you mind doing that again? If yes, you can do that here
Yeah sure, when I have time :p I have two assignments (ISUs) due on Monday, so I'm afraid I won't be too active until then. Going to a friend's house tomorrow to do that.

The only downside to this bot at the moment is getting PK'd. When dead, it no longer has a sword or pouches and gets stuck in the bank.

This makes it unusable for a farm with many bots, and a pain for even 1 bot.

I'd say this should be priority #1 for a fix, reobtaining pouches and the wilderness sword.

This script cannot be used AFK until it's fixed, a temporary fix might be to end the bot when it cannot find the wilderness sword.

*EDIT* bot also gets stuck "healing"

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Cosmics
Bot run duration: 2 HR
Bug description: The bot will infintely play around in the bank if it dies to a PKER and loses wilderness sword
Steps to reproduce: Die and lose wilderness sword, run bot.
Have you found a work-around (manual): Nope. Not really reliable afk atm with this bug

Last edited:
by any chance are we getting osrs version of this we would love to have this too . thank you

Bot now crashes on startup, used the majority of my tiny wallet funds I put in for trial trying to get it working, since it's .08 a start and I only had $1 :p

I sent in a report in case it helps you find the exception.

Bot has great potential but I think something like a "supporter" beta test would be very helpful.

Last edited:
Hey, so sometimes it will try to summon the familiar through the pouch rather than renewing.
~ 4 minutes left on an abyssal titan it'll try to summon, but not renew.

I read that you weren't sure what the cause of this was, but this happened to me and my abyssal lurker, just once. And I've run it for ~15 hours so far.

Bot settings: Nature, Massive pouch, abyssal lurker
Bot run duration: 5 HR run (15 hours total)
Bug description: See IronWaffle above
Steps to reproduce: ?
Have you found a work-around (manual): Press renew button, done.

Last edited:

Hopefully fixed in the next update. Current level will also be added.

So... I just got PK'ed and the bot just ran towards him even after getting attacked (i didn't get teleblocked) And now the bots stuck seeing as there are no pouches now & my sword has been lost.

P.S
Im using your runespan bot until i can go without being PK'ed or until it will get me more pouches and such ... so no pressure ;D

I have been attacked maybe three times while testing, and it successfully escaped every time. I have no idea what could cause this to be honest. I'll look into it.

The only downside to this bot at the moment is getting PK'd. When dead, it no longer has a sword or pouches and gets stuck in the bank.

This makes it unusable for a farm with many bots, and a pain for even 1 bot.

I'd say this should be priority #1 for a fix, reobtaining pouches and the wilderness sword.

This script cannot be used AFK until it's fixed, a temporary fix might be to end the bot when it cannot find the wilderness sword.

*EDIT* bot also gets stuck "healing"

Bot settings: Cosmics
Bot run duration: 2 HR
Bug description: The bot will infintely play around in the bank if it dies to a PKER and loses wilderness sword
Steps to reproduce: Die and lose wilderness sword, run bot.
Have you found a work-around (manual): Nope. Not really reliable afk atm with this bug

There is nothing in the overview about death handling, so I don't think you can fill in a bug report about it, since it's not a feature. That being said, I'm looking into it.

by any chance are we getting osrs version of this we would love to have this too . thank you

Not at the moment, I have other priorities.

Bot now crashes on startup, used the majority of my tiny wallet funds I put in for trial trying to get it working, since it's .08 a start and I only had $1 :p

I sent in a report in case it helps you find the exception.

Bot has great potential but I think something like a "supporter" beta test would be very helpful.

Fixed.

I read that you weren't sure what the cause of this was, but this happened to me and my abyssal lurker, just once. And I've run it for ~15 hours so far.

Bot settings: Nature, Massive pouch, abyssal lurker
Bot run duration: 5 HR run (15 hours total)
Bug description: See IronWaffle above
Steps to reproduce: ?
Have you found a work-around (manual): Press renew button, done.

How many summoning points did you have?

Hopefully fixed in the next update. Current level will also be added.

I have been attacked maybe three times while testing, and it successfully escaped every time. I have no idea what could cause this to be honest. I'll look into it.

There is nothing in the overview about death handling, so I don't think you can fill in a bug report about it, since it's not a feature. That being said, I'm looking into it.

Not at the moment, I have other priorities.

Fixed.

How many summoning points did you have?

"Not on the overview page as a feature"

I'm not referring to the fact that it doesn't handle death, I'm referring to the fact that when the bot dies, which does happen, it will then go to the bank and spam attempt to withdraw over & over until you manually stop the bot.

I think stopping the bot on death should be a minimum for a "premium" bot.

As of right now, if your bot dies you're pretty much guaranteed to look like a blatant bot.

If the bot is unable to find a wilderness sword on the account, it should instantly terminate since the bot does not function without one at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.