Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is doing fine now after a computer reboot. Weird, it was like right click happy and spamming it haha. Sorry for the scare!
No problem. Glad it was just that :)
Thanks for clearing that up. How's it running? Do you notice an increase in stability and speed?

No problem. Glad it was just that :)
Thanks for clearing that up. How's it running? Do you notice an increase in stability and speed?
I'm currently working on Crafting, Smithing, and Invention to make the full ethereal outfit. The configuration screen shows the outfit grayed out, does it support it?
I will run it for a few hours tonight and post a proggy, deal?:D

I'm currently working on Crafting, Smithing, and Invention to make the full ethereal outfit. The configuration screen shows the outfit grayed out, does it support it?
I will run it for a few hours tonight and post a proggy, deal?:D
The framework is in place, and it is on the to-do list. However, bug fixing is my priority at the moment, together with adding in the new UI.

So it looks like I'm the only one who is experiencing this problem: as soon as i click "start" on the bot or after like one run of runecrafting the bot crashes and the following error message shows up:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IiIIIiIiIi.execute(i:73)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(bxa:55)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(dib:59)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(pcb:83)
at nul.iIiiiIiIIIiI.run(dqb:106)

This error code doesnt show up when i run other bots, and i have already tried reinstalling runemate and rebooting my pc to try and fix it. Any idea what might be the problem @RobinPC ?

So it looks like I'm the only one who is experiencing this problem: as soon as i click "start" on the bot or after like one run of runecrafting the bot crashes and the following error message shows up:

at robot.IiIIIiIiIi.execute(i:73)

This error code doesnt show up when i run other bots, and i have already tried reinstalling runemate and rebooting my pc to try and fix it. Any idea what might be the problem @RobinPC ?
Edit: Error is on my side.

Did you select your familiar and not only checked the box??

Code:
    at robot.iIIIIiiIiI.execute(a:160)

Getting this on every start (only tried twice) , select natures and nothing else ~

My bot is stuck attempting to get wilderness sword 1, even though it's already equipped. Pouches are gone but sword is not. Might be an edge case.

Code:
    at robot.iIIIIiiIiI.execute(a:160)

Getting this on every start (only tried twice) , select natures and nothing else ~

My bot is stuck attempting to get wilderness sword 1, even though it's already equipped. Pouches are gone but sword is not. Might be an edge case.

Fixed in next update.

Keep getting THIS every time I try to start the bot. Has been working fine for me the past couple of weeks but this just started happening out of no where. I tried uninstalling rune mate and reinstalling and it seemed to fix it for a single run then crashed again and then the same thing repeats.

any ideas?

also it took $0.08 while it crashed 3 times as I was trying to see what was up

Keep getting THIS every time I try to start the bot. Has been working fine for me the past couple of weeks but this just started happening out of no where. I tried uninstalling rune mate and reinstalling and it seemed to fix it for a single run then crashed again and then the same thing repeats.

any ideas?

also it took $0.08 while it crashed 3 times as I was trying to see what was up
Are u using a familiar?

Superior All Knowing Person!
"Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro 3.0.1
Make runecrafting great again!"

0 credits to the man who invented that title.. such a shame..

Status
Not open for further replies.