Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next version changelog:

[New] Death handler. Bot will retrieve the small, medium, large and giant pouch. Make sure you have a Wicked hood in your bank!
[New] UI now displays current level
[New] UI now displays death count

[Fixed] Healing after pk'ed not working properly
[Fixed] Healing after emergency teleport not working properly

[Note] I wasn't able to reproduce the issue where the bot doesn't fill up the familiar.
[Note] I wasn't able to reproduce the issue where the bot fails to renew a familiar.

For anyone receiving this error:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be positive at java.util.Random.nextInt(Random.java:388) at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.calculations.Random.nextInt(khb:190) at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Interfaces.this(nlb:6982) at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(wgb:197) at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(wgb:30) at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(wgb:218) at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Interfaces.scrollTo(nlb:15684) at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Interfaces.scrollTo(nlb:19974) at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.this(crb:9485) at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.hover(crb:145) at nul.iIIIiIiiIIiI.new(fib:21258) at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.withdraw(trb:204) at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.withdraw(trb:175) at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.withdraw(trb:76) at com.robinpc.bots.tree_bots.abyss_runecrafter.leaves.BankHandler.execute(BankHandler.java:32) at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(lxa:212) at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(jib:183) at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(gcb:43) at nul.iiiIIIiIiIiI.run(lob:73)RuneMate v2.4.10.0 - Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro v2.3.3 - RS3 r877 1B0265 - Windows 8.1 - Java8u92 x86 (Oracle Corporation)

Please note this is a client-related issue!! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but there is nothing I can do about this.

I think this new rewrite is coming along nicely :)
1951ceb6f77a617810e776030fd2ecba.png

Last edited:
Game Mode: RS3

Bot settings: Nature, Massive Pouch, Abyssal Lurker

Bot run duration: 48 minutes, and other occurrences during other sessions.

Bug description: Bot could not find the repair pouches mage twice in the duration of 45 minutes (in the vicinity, cannot click on NPC). Also, when a massive pouch is used up, the bot banks, fills other pouches, withdraws the massive pouch (not filling it), then presses 1 for preset, therefore not withdrawing a massive pouch. This creates a loop for the bot banking, presetting, banking again, and so on.

Steps to reproduce: Giant pouch degrades and massive pouch degrades.

Have you found a work-around (manual): Click repair pouches on the mage, and the bot progresses. For the massive pouch, I need to pause the bot and fill a massive pouch for it to proceed.

Bot settings: Nature, Massive Pouch, Abyssal Lurker

Bot run duration: 48 minutes, and other occurrences during other sessions.

Bug description: Bot could not find the repair pouches mage twice in the duration of 45 minutes (in the vicinity, cannot click on NPC). Also, when a massive pouch is used up, the bot banks, fills other pouches, withdraws the massive pouch (not filling it), then presses 1 for preset, therefore not withdrawing a massive pouch. This creates a loop for the bot banking, presetting, banking again, and so on.

Steps to reproduce: Giant pouch degrades and massive pouch degrades.

Have you found a work-around (manual): Click repair pouches on the mage, and the bot progresses. For the massive pouch, I need to pause the bot and fill a massive pouch for it to proceed.
Fixed in v3

Bug; the bot will try to heal outside of the bank (The pathing will walk you outside east of the bank near the tree)

Bot settings:Natures, medium & large pouches
Bot run duration:2:22
Bug description: Just got PK'ed and died and left deaths place and its stuck with "teleported to Edgeville" in draynor. Also doesn't go to get new pouches when i do have a wicked hood?
Steps to reproduce: Die
Have you found a work-around (manual): manually tele to edgeville & manually get pouches :(

Bug; the bot will try to heal outside of the bank (The pathing will walk you outside east of the bank near the tree)

Bot settings:Natures, medium & large pouches
Bot run duration:2:22
Bug description: Just got PK'ed and died and left deaths place and its stuck with "teleported to Edgeville" in draynor. Also doesn't go to get new pouches when i do have a wicked hood?
Steps to reproduce: Die
Have you found a work-around (manual): manually tele to edgeville & manually get pouches :(

Guys I haven't pushed out the update.... Soon, very soon.

Additional changelog for V3.0.0 (which is not out yet)

- Increased bot speed with ~28%
- Bank handling has been rewritten
- UI has gotten some visual tweaks, as well as better clarity to the user
- Reduced 'getting stuck' amount

It's worth the wait guys, trust me ;)

The speed has increased by about 300k/hour and I'm not sure what you did, and I'm reaping the benefits and loving it.

Sorry I'm on mobile, but all yesterday the bot kept entering and typing 1 into the chat (when trying to edge tele from the altar). It hasn't happened today yet so I'm not sure if you've fixed it. Thanks!

PS. It happened when I was at work so it wasn't my keyboard's output.

Last edited:
The speed has increased by about 300k/hour and I'm not sure what you did, and I'm reaping the benefits and loving it.

Sorry I'm on mobile, but all yesterday the bot kept entering and typing 1 into the chat (when trying to edge tele from the altar). It hasn't happened today yet so I'm not sure if you've fixed it. Thanks!

PS. It happened when I was at work so it wasn't my keyboard's output.

Still haven't pushed the update m8. You'll see when it happens, lol

Yep so its not working at all for me atm... IDK why.

So im trying to do natures with medium & large pouch.
Crosses wildy wall then walks along to where the NPC Gjalp is & keeps hovering the mouse over him. I cant manually fix it & its not filling the pouches - tried restarting a couple times and wasted $0.32 :*(

Yep so its not working at all for me atm... IDK why.

So im trying to do natures with medium & large pouch.
Crosses wildy wall then walks along to where the NPC Gjalp is & keeps hovering the mouse over him. I cant manually fix it & its not filling the pouches - tried restarting a couple times and wasted $0.32 :*(

New update is pushed (but not approved yet!!) . Have to delay the UI rework because of too many current issues.
I have refunded you $0,32.

Slowly writing the review =) Exams are going on right now, so I'm extremely tight in time. However one thing, I see that you auto get the pouches if you die, but does it get the Wilderness Sword too? The man is right near the Edgeville bank btw.

Slowly writing the review =) Exams are going on right now, so I'm extremely tight in time. However one thing, I see that you auto get the pouches if you die, but does it get the Wilderness Sword too? The man is right near the Edgeville bank btw.

It retrieves sword and all pouches.

Bot settings: Nature, Massive, Lurker

Bot run duration: On first startup after update

Bug description: Anything the bot has to right click it has trouble doing, such as the banking (left clicks it eventually) or filling pouches (takes much longer than usual). Teleporting from the Mage of Zamorak breaks the bot. Once it right clicks on the mage, the window is canceled out, proceeding to repeat the process.

Steps to reproduce: Come upon an object or NPC that needs to be right clicked to use.

Have you found a work-around (manual): Pause and manually do the task the bot was trying to do.

Bot settings: Nature, Massive, Lurker

Bot run duration: On first startup after update

Bug description: Anything the bot has to right click it has trouble doing, such as the banking (left clicks it eventually) or filling pouches (takes much longer than usual). Teleporting from the Mage of Zamorak breaks the bot. Once it right clicks on the mage, the window is canceled out, proceeding to repeat the process.

Steps to reproduce: Come upon an object or NPC that needs to be right clicked to use.

Have you found a work-around (manual): Pause and manually do the task the bot was trying to do.
I just ran the same version you guys use:
Gyazo - 72dc60a0679fb66868b819a1e73af8d5.gif

Works perfectly fine for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.