Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer (Early Access) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
I noticed it at Trolls, is the latest update to remedy this?
Latest update was due to a pattern problem with antipoison i had.

The trolls fix will be included at the next update.

Superior All Knowing Person!
*clears throat*

Shit took you so long, they're gonna have to call it "8 wonders of the ancient world" Kappa

Vampire task requires Mort Tele scrolls, but walks from varrock to the corner of the gate to mort swamp. Manually using the Mort Tele scroll allowed the bot to walk to the Vampires.

Last edited:
Vampire task requires Mort Tele scrolls, but walks from varrock to the corner of the gate to mort swamp. Manually using the Mort Tele scroll allowed the bot to walk to the Vampires.
Did the bot withdraw it from the bank?

If so, web is getting fixed today regarding using that teleport

What did you add? :p And how far are you on adding chaeldar? And I assume safespotting will be after all monsters are added?
Today i'll get my hands on collecting as much data as possible. I have a few monsters left and adding Nieve/steve and chaeldar.

Then its fully finishe

Superior All Knowing Person!
Today i'll get my hands on collecting as much data as possible. I have a few monsters left and adding Nieve/steve and chaeldar.
Then its fully finished

Ohh you..
To me you're little and petite, and extra extra sweet.

- My existence has become a meme.

Last edited:
Did the bot withdraw it from the bank?

If so, web is getting fixed today regarding using that teleport

Yes. After I purchased the teles, the bot withdrew 5. Just didn't use them.
When I got an ankou task, it attempted to walk to the wilderness ankou but got stopped at the trench warning that its dangerous. I've got good gear on. I don't need this thing getting me killed lol

When I got an ankou task, it attempted to walk to the wilderness ankou but got stopped at the trench warning that its dangerous. I've got good gear on. I don't need this thing getting me killed lol
Its a web problem rn. Please calm down.

Good gear in OSRS costs 50k gee pees doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.