Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer (Early Access) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a web problem rn. Please calm down.
It's not a huge problem. Seeing the bot is in beta, I'm trying to help out by reporting any issues.

Bot wears spiny helmet to fight banshees. Needs earmuffs or slayer helm.

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
It's not a huge problem. Seeing the bot is in beta, I'm trying to help out by reporting any issues.

Bot wears spiny helmet to fight banshees. Needs earmuffs or slayer helm.
Thank you.

However that shouldn't have happened. When did you start the bot when this happened?

The bot runs to the bank, withdraws an enchanted gem, then says 'you are missing gem or slayer ring' and pauses. I don't have a slayer ring, but I have 5 enchanted gems right at the top of my bank (and a slayer helm which can be used as a gem).

Has a lot of issues recognizing it's already in combat like with aggressive mobs, will just continue tryig to attack another mob while under attack. Also runs to the thrower trolls in the mountain when doing the task and just getting almost comboed to death constantly.

Has a lot of issues recognizing it's already in combat like with aggressive mobs, will just continue tryig to attack another mob while under attack. Also runs to the thrower trolls in the mountain when doing the task and just getting almost comboed to death constantly.

+1 on this, this is what I was describing in my earlier post, I'm sure it's that eating food registers your player as out of combat for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.