Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer (Early Access) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Qosmiof2 is the script still working? getting this error "Quality Slayer (Early Access) could not be started (null)" whenever i try to start an instance.
also may i suggest, if this isn't implemented yet, adding NPC Contact as a way to receive a new task?

Last edited:
@Qosmiof2 is the script still working? getting this error "Quality Slayer (Early Access) could not be started (null)" whenever i try to start an instance.
also may i suggest, if this isn't implemented yet, adding NPC Contact as a way to receive a new task?
I am also getting this error currently.

Has a lot of issues recognizing it's already in combat like with aggressive mobs, will just continue tryig to attack another mob while under attack. Also runs to the thrower trolls in the mountain when doing the task and just getting almost comboed to death constantly.
I am having this issue aswell it keeps trying to attack ice giants when it is already under attack by those ice knights.

I've been called a god before.
I am having this issue aswell it keeps trying to attack ice giants when it is already under attack by those ice knights.
Wait for updates. I'll post when everything is fixed

I'd recommend finishing all the Turael tasks before moving on (Unless they're all supported but not listed in overview?). But nice progress qos

Engineer
I'd recommend finishing all the Turael tasks before moving on (Unless they're all supported but not listed in overview?). But nice progress qos
Besides minotaurs and a couple unofficial slayer tasks assigned at super low combat levels like rats (rats are just an example, but I'm referring to the the ones that run around the lumbridge castle area, they are supported)

Thanks. And 90% of tasks are supported already. Finishing touches only

Thanks. And 90% of tasks are supported already. Finishing touches only

what about NPC contact? think that will be implemented?

got cave bugs task and it got to the entrance, but then got stuck on the warning when trying to enter (it didn't light the lantern first).
got bronze dragons task and it kept teleporting to karamja using a few glory charges. tried walking to brimhaven dungeon myself and resume from there but then it just teleported to varrock using a tab.

Last edited:

got cave bugs task and it got to the entrance, but then got stuck on the warning when trying to enter (it didn't light the lantern first).
got bronze dragons task and it kept teleporting to karamja using a few glory charges. tried walking to brimhaven dungeon myself and resume from there but then it just teleported to varrock using a tab.
What npc contact?

And yes i said trVersing is a little bugged rn

What npc contact?

What npc contact?

What npc contact?

i'm talking about the lunar spell NPC Contact. if you have your spellbook set to the lunar one then you can use NPC Contact in order to talk to the slayer masters for new tasks (it's essentially the same as talking to an NPC)

i'm talking about the lunar spell NPC Contact. if you have your spellbook set to the lunar one then you can use NPC Contact in order to talk to the slayer masters for new tasks (it's essentially the same as talking to an NPC)
maybe in the future

Besides minotaurs and a couple unofficial slayer tasks assigned at super low combat levels like rats (rats are just an example, but I'm referring to the the ones that run around the lumbridge castle area, they are supported)
Yeah i noticed.

Gets stuck on this gate near Vannaka: https://i.imgur.com/TUcoBjw.png

Also doesn't use the Falador shortcut to the Taverley Dungeon, and should probably blacklist blue dragonscales from pickup.

Keeps trying to bury unreachable bones.

Saving the gear configuration doesn't seem to work. I save it and the file is created, but loading it into a new instance of the bot does nothing.

Gets stuck on this gate near Vannaka: https://i.imgur.com/TUcoBjw.png

Also doesn't use the Falador shortcut to the Taverley Dungeon, and should probably blacklist blue dragonscales from pickup.

Keeps trying to bury unreachable bones.

Saving the gear configuration doesn't seem to work. I save it and the file is created, but loading it into a new instance of the bot does nothing.
All above except the last one is web related. Web is sadly down atm.

And for preset configuration, i wasn't able to get down to it yet. Sorry.

uwu :3
sucks that you need slayer ring :/ would be nice to add a toggle for if you had them or not. other than that looks really good. I miss the rs3 slayer bot so this one brings back good memories haha

Status
Not open for further replies.