Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer (Early Access) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Is there a certain lantern you need? Got cave bugs task then it went to go bank. deposited my tabs and then it just stopped there but kept the bot running.

Also any plans on making the bot put on desert robes for desert tasks? Will just run out of waterskins quickly and then it just starts getting wrecked
Any lit lantern. Just make sure its lit and its the first one in bank (unlit should be after it)

And adding robes right now. Completely forgot about that

Hyped for this! Questions: Does it support slayer helm / slayer helm (i) instead of the slayer gem? Will you be adding Steve/Nieve/Chaeldar support? Will you be adding safespotting? How does lootin work? Can you set it to loot stackables, or items over a certain GE value? Will you add cannon support in the future?

Hyped for this! Questions: Does it support slayer helm / slayer helm (i) instead of the slayer gem? Will you be adding Steve/Nieve/Chaeldar support? Will you be adding safespotting? How does lootin work? Can you set it to loot stackables, or items over a certain GE value? Will you add cannon support in the future?
1. No
2. Yes
3. yes
4. Not added yet
5. Not sure

currently ever time i run the bot it keeps saying error to sumit it my task is shades idk what is going on

Got to its first talk flawlessly, so that's a great first step. What I do notice is that the bot doesn't loot (anything?), while theres perfectly good nature rune stacks being dropped frequently. Could very well bring those back for profit, as well as the adamant helm, and some other items (task: trolls). It's better to bank 20k in loot than to bank nothing, for the 20k will pay for your supplies.

Got to its first talk flawlessly, so that's a great first step. What I do notice is that the bot doesn't loot (anything?), while theres perfectly good nature rune stacks being dropped frequently. Could very well bring those back for profit, as well as the adamant helm, and some other items (task: trolls). It's better to bank 20k in loot than to bank nothing, for the 20k will pay for your supplies.
Looting comes later

Looting comes later
Well, I got another one. Still at trolls. Out of food at 50hp > runs past stone throwing trolls > then teleports to falador (possibly emergency teleport?) > takes food, eats nothing, still at 25hp or something > teleports to burthorpe > runs to plateau > dies to trolls with 25hp.

Well, I got another one. Still at trolls. Out of food at 50hp > runs past stone throwing trolls > then teleports to falador (possibly emergency teleport?) > takes food, eats nothing, still at 25hp or something > teleports to burthorpe > runs to plateau > dies to trolls with 25hp.
Okay thank you.

When it went to trolls the first time, did it have full inv? What food?

Status
Not open for further replies.