Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot would work a lot better for neive if it supported the gnome stronghold bank, It will walk all the way to neive from cammy, get the task then tb back to cammy use the bank and then walk all the way back to the stronghold and go into the cave.
If the bot isn't using the gnome stronghold bank, then it is most likely the webs fault. It's been a thing for the last 6 months that I know of but sadly nothings changed.

I've been called a god before.
If the bot isn't using the gnome stronghold bank, then it is most likely the webs fault. It's been a thing for the last 6 months that I know of but sadly nothings changed.
I think that the actual “problem” is how distance is being calculated.

I’ll test it and see what i can do.

got stuck trying to equip unholy blessing when starting the bot not sure if it was a one time thing though. Also doesnt traverse to greater demons in karamja goes in cave and quits doing anything. I moved it a bit forward past the woodcut area and it started traversing.

got stuck trying to equip unholy blessing when starting the bot not sure if it was a one time thing though. Also doesnt traverse to greater demons in karamja goes in cave and quits doing anything. I moved it a bit forward past the woodcut area and it started traversing.
Yes. Somehow, my update is still in the queue when it should've been pushed a shitlongtime ago.

got ya, are the updates manually passed by mods? or is a client side process which sometimes just takes a while?

Would it be possible to add prayer to negative level difference. Because I'd like to use prayer flick on lesser Demons for example cause its awesome but it won't work on less than your CB cause the lowest difference is 0

Would it be possible to add prayer to negative level difference. Because I'd like to use prayer flick on lesser Demons for example cause its awesome but it won't work on less than your CB cause the lowest difference is 0
You can force monsters to use prayer on.

Nice! So I found it but unfortunately when you choose this option even with prayer flick on it doesn't seem to flick. Not sure what to do

Nice! So I found it but unfortunately when you choose this option even with prayer flick on it doesn't seem to flick. Not sure what to do
I’m waiting for an update to be pushed just like you.

Idk why but all execs are f**** ignoring my pushes.

Hi, thanks for the update! I asked about this earlier, but is it possible to have an option to teleport with runes and not tabs? I'm an ironman, and it's quite difficult to have a lot of tabs. Thanks very much!!
Hey, i didn’t have the time to implement this feature. But i think i’ll do it pretty soon.

I used it for an hour and a half, and it was really good. Leaps and bounds above where it was a week or so ago, at least for the task I'd been trying to do. But at one point I had to stop it, and restart it, not because anything was wrong but for reasons relating to not being able to be around it and me still being a bit cautious. And when I came back, something like 12 minutes into that session, shit went wrong.

The logs look crazy to me, but I'll post the last minute here. From what I saw, watching it, it seems like it briefly went off task in the slayer cave, or stronghold (whatever it's called). I saw it get the message saying "that's not the monster you're assigned to kill", or whatever it says. Then it immediately tele'd to Edgeville and tried to use that fucking lever again. So, as before, I stopped it, as I'm not looking to lose millions.

Honestly, props on the update because it really did run smoothly for an hour and a half, and I get the feeling if I restart it I'd likely get another great session out of it. The progress from where it was to where it already is is easily noticeable. But it seems there's still the possibility of randomly having it traverse you through the wilderness, which is a big problem when hoping to operate with high amounts of risk in gear.

EDIT: got an "uploads not available" message when trying to add the log. I'll try sometime later on.

Last edited:
I used it for an hour and a half, and it was really good. Leaps and bounds above where it was a week or so ago, at least for the task I'd been trying to do. But at one point I had to stop it, and restart it, not because anything was wrong but for reasons relating to not being able to be around it and me still being a bit cautious. And when I came back, something like 12 minutes into that session, shit went wrong.

The logs look crazy to me, but I'll post the last minute here. From what I saw, watching it, it seems like it briefly went off task in the slayer cave, or stronghold (whatever it's called). I saw it get the message saying "that's not the monster you're assigned to kill", or whatever it says. Then it immediately tele'd to Edgeville and tried to use that fucking lever again. So, as before, I stopped it, as I'm not looking to lose millions.

Honestly, props on the update because it really did run smoothly for an hour and a half, and I get the feeling if I restart it I'd likely get another great session out of it. The progress from where it was to where it already is is easily noticeable. But it seems there's still the possibility of randomly having it traverse you through the wilderness, which is a big problem when hoping to operate with high amounts of risk in gear.

EDIT: got an "uploads not available" message when trying to add the log. I'll try sometime later on.
Thank you.
In order for you to not be nervous, maybe use a little lower priced gear?

Regarding that, logs would really help.

Thank you

Thank you.
In order for you to not be nervous, maybe use a little lower priced gear?

Regarding that, logs would really help.

Thank you
No doubt. I'd definitely prefer to use decent gear, given that I'm max combat. But for now I'll opt for welfare set-ups in case of any problems/wilderness traversion. Question though: If the safe location selection brings you into the wilderness (or did, as planned, before the recent fix), what is the difference between that and the hard option? I may have been interpreting that whole safe versus hard section wrong, to be fair. Also, not to be a complete grammar douche, but I just noticed "recommended" is spelled wrong on the "safe reccomended" selection. One too many "c" and one too few "m."

Here's the logs, hope they help! Confused the hell out of me with all the "Validator" stuff, but that doesn't take much.

Attachments

• Slayer_bug.txt
    41.3 KB · Views: 2
No doubt. I'd definitely prefer to use decent gear, given that I'm max combat. But for now I'll opt for welfare set-ups in case of any problems/wilderness traversion. Question though: If the safe location selection brings you into the wilderness (or did, as planned, before the recent fix), what is the difference between that and the hard option? I may have been interpreting that whole safe versus hard section wrong, to be fair. Also, not to be a complete grammar douche, but I just noticed "recommended" is spelled wrong on the "safe reccomended" selection. One too many "c" and one too few "m."

Here's the logs, hope they help! Confused the hell out of me with all the "Validator" stuff, but that doesn't take much.
Okay, safe means to pick monsters you can easily beat, tries to avoid catacombs of kourend and stuff like that.

This log seems fine. I want to know where that “You’re under attack” and “Not what you’re assigned tk do” message happened. In what dungeon and what task.

Will change the typos.

Thanks

Okay, safe means to pick monsters you can easily beat, tries to avoid catacombs of kourend and stuff like that.

This log seems fine. I want to know where that “You’re under attack” and “Not what you’re assigned tk do” message happened. In what dungeon and what task.

Will change the typos.

Thanks
Thanks for taking a look, and for clarification on the settings.

That's weird, that it didn't show. I'll just post the full log tomorrow (later today, technically) to see if that offers anything. I was watching the screen the whole time, and remember it happening quite literally right before it tele'd out, so I thought it would show in the last minute.

It was Fire Giants, in the stronghold slayer cave. After successfully killing ~100 without any issues.

Thanks for taking a look, and for clarification on the settings.

That's weird, that it didn't show. I'll just post the full log tomorrow (later today, technically) to see if that offers anything. I was watching the screen the whole time, and remember it happening quite literally right before it tele'd out, so I thought it would show in the last minute.

It was Fire Giants, in the stronghold slayer cave. After successfully killing ~100 without any issues.
I know the fix to this issue. I just have to make their area a little smaller because it probably tried to attack a monster that came too close.

No worries, i'll fix it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.