Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice bot, been using it for a couple of hours and it works fine.
Just 2 things,
1: when the bot goes to vennekka, it tries to go to the edgeville dungeon by clicking on the map. But it click right next to the wall, making it walk around it. then it clicks on the trapdoor, making him go around again, and then clicking outside of the map so it goes around the wall constantly. Its the wall right next to the trapdoor of the edgeville dungeon wich is the way to vennekka.

2: it spam clicks the emergency teleport, and by doing that it will activate it twice. so when the teleport is finished the bot is still clicking it.

I've been called a god before.
Really nice bot, been using it for a couple of hours and it works fine.
Just 2 things,
1: when the bot goes to vennekka, it tries to go to the edgeville dungeon by clicking on the map. But it click right next to the wall, making it walk around it. then it clicks on the trapdoor, making him go around again, and then clicking outside of the map so it goes around the wall constantly. Its the wall right next to the trapdoor of the edgeville dungeon wich is the way to vennekka.

2: it spam clicks the emergency teleport, and by doing that it will activate it twice. so when the teleport is finished the bot is still clicking it.
Will fix it.

Thank you

Hey man, loving the bot so far. Found a couple of quirks with it though. I've had it happen a few times where it will finish a task and try to teleport out using a minigame teleport while still in combat, it will just keep trying to teleport until it dies. It seems to happen when it tries to use the teleport out of combat, then gets interrupted by being attacked, then just continues to spam it.

Another thing I've noticed is that if it finishes a task in the slayer cave near Nieve, it will teleport out to where ever the emergency teleport is and run back to her instead of just leaving the cave and grabbing a new task that way.

Thanks for all your hardwork, hope you manage to get it up as premium and get something back for it

Hey man, Just started using this again and it seems like it used to work WAY better for me before, now it seems a bit slower and clunky at times, Also i've got the prayer option activated, got flick prayer activate and the bot even withdrew prayer pots from bank but it doesn't use prayer at all. My task is at steel dragons

Hey man, Just started using this again and it seems like it used to work WAY better for me before, now it seems a bit slower and clunky at times, Also i've got the prayer option activated, got flick prayer activate and the bot even withdrew prayer pots from bank but it doesn't use prayer at all. My task is at steel dragons
Meh i suggest to avoid steel dragons tbh.

Idk i'm starting to give up on it...

When exactly does this bug happen. Can you describe what’s going on please?
When the player is supposed to get a new task, the bot checks slayer gem 2 times, game says "need something new to hunt" and the bot stops. t happens only with chaledar. If i manually gt a task from chaledar and run the bot, it checks the gem and continue to do the slayer task just fine.

When the player is supposed to get a new task, the bot checks slayer gem 2 times, game says "need something new to hunt" and the bot stops. t happens only with chaledar. If i manually gt a task from chaledar and run the bot, it checks the gem and continue to do the slayer task just fine.
Do you have skip tasks on?

Yeah web is known to be broken.

Tbh i can’t do anything
Can you make it use khyrll teleport when going to slayer tower? It traverse fine when inside the gate east of Varrock. But please make sure it don't spam and waste teleports as they are expensive :p

Can you make it use khyrll teleport when going to slayer tower? It traverse fine when inside the gate east of Varrock. But please make sure it don't spam and waste teleports as they are expensive :p
I’m giving up on this project for now. I’m getting 0 usage hours anyway and web’s broken all the time

I’m giving up on this project for now. I’m getting 0 usage hours anyway and web’s broken all the time

Don't do that! You are on this project at least for past 2 weeks; if you give up, all that effort will go to waste. I have checked about 7-8 types of tasks and it did them fine.

Hope people start using the bot more. I suggest you should finish the project, make it premium, advertise on YouTube and then decide.

Don't do that! You are on this project at least for past 2 weeks; if you give up, all that effort will go to waste. I have checked about 7-8 types of tasks and it did them fine.

Hope people start using the bot more. I suggest you should finish the project, make it premium, advertise on YouTube and then decide.
Lmao i’ve been on it for much much longer than 2 weeks. It’s stressfull as well knowing the bot can get stuck at any time because of web which is horribly broken.

And as many many many people have stated on this thread, none of them would pay for a bot like this.

Lmao i’ve been on it for much much longer than 2 weeks. It’s stressfull as well knowing the bot can get stuck at any time because of web which is horribly broken.

And as many many many people have stated on this thread, none of them would pay for a bot like this.
Sad to hear man, i was really hyped to use this if there became an option to tele with runes and not tabs. But if its too much stress obv dont keep working on it, health first always

Status
Not open for further replies.