Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot loads, then the interface opens. I then have to set up a profile so i let it load my gear and I set some of the prayer and loot settings etc.
Then when I press save on either the profile or the gear the bot crashes. The error code I get is the code I posted above.

I've been called a god before.
The bot loads, then the interface opens. I then have to set up a profile so i let it load my gear and I set some of the prayer and loot settings etc.
Then when I press save on either the profile or the gear the bot crashes. The error code I get is the code I posted above.
Are you able to submit it when it happens?

Are you able to submit it when it happens?
I believe I did submit it via that runemate client message that pops up, not sure if it went through though.
Anything I can do to help?
BTW thank you for your refund, I appreciate it! :)

i didn't receive anything :/
I believe I did submit it via that runemate client message that pops up, not sure if it went through though.
Anything I can do to help?
BTW thank you for your refund, I appreciate it! :)

Yes please do
I tried to get the runemate error this time but it seems that the issue has moved to selecting the saved profile, instead of actually saving it. also now it doesn't make the bot crash but it makes the runemate client stop responding for a while. If you wait for a bit it will become responsive again, but it has unselected the profile.

Okay wait it just started my task lol I'm gonna watch it and see where this goes I think the issue may be fixed! (except for the bit where it becomes unresponsive)

I tried to get the runemate error this time but it seems that the issue has moved to selecting the saved profile, instead of actually saving it. also now it doesn't make the bot crash but it makes the runemate client stop responding for a while. If you wait for a bit it will become responsive again, but it has unselected the profile.

Okay wait it just started my task lol I'm gonna watch it and see where this goes I think the issue may be fixed! (except for the bit where it becomes unresponsive)
When you load your settings it gets unresponsive for a sec so everything gets setup

Yea, its all good.

Is the slayer basement supported by any chance? It would help alot with tasks that are in the tower, less walking, less crowded.

Also, it doesnt handle coin drops. Whilst most of the coin drops are pretty bad, it should scale to the minimum stackable price as there are coin drops from gargoyles and others that are 10k per pile

Quick bug, when trying to kill aberrant spectres in the slayer tower, it will sit at the first staircase and spam click them getting stuck on the wall prayer flicking nothing lol

Lol, another bug I just ran into. If you've left the UI to go to another bot, and you return to iSlayer, it'll return a null regarding experienceGained. Log inlcuded.

Attachments

• 01-02 16-38-42 - iSlayer.txt
    143.9 KB · Views: 1
got a turoth task and i got a message saying removed weapon because its two handed, and it never got out the leaf bladed baxe. Any ideas?

Qosmiof2 updated iSlayer with a new update entry:

iSlayer v1.0.4.8 Released!

iSlayer updated to v1.0.4.8.

Read the rest of this update entry...

got a turoth task and i got a message saying removed weapon because its two handed, and it never got out the leaf bladed baxe. Any ideas?
Fixed

Added task skipping as well

Yea, its all good.

Is the slayer basement supported by any chance? It would help alot with tasks that are in the tower, less walking, less crowded.

Also, it doesnt handle coin drops. Whilst most of the coin drops are pretty bad, it should scale to the minimum stackable price as there are coin drops from gargoyles and others that are 10k per pile

Quick bug, when trying to kill aberrant spectres in the slayer tower, it will sit at the first staircase and spam click them getting stuck on the wall prayer flicking nothing lol

Lol, another bug I just ran into. If you've left the UI to go to another bot, and you return to iSlayer, it'll return a null regarding experienceGained. Log inlcuded.
Coin drops should now be handled.

Regarding web, well web is down

It chooses its loadout and inventory and then just stands at the bank doing nothing?
Any task that’s in the slayer tower?
If so, that’s on web.

Slayer tower in web is broken :/

Any task that’s in the slayer tower?
If so, that’s on web.

Slayer tower in web is broken :/
Nope I had bloodvelds at nieve. I cancelled the task went to bank next to here and made sure i had all the items required. It would get a new task get the items it needs and stop there :/ never actually made its way into the dungeon or any other place to kill the monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.