Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Nope I had bloodvelds at nieve. I cancelled the task went to bank next to here and made sure i had all the items required. It would get a new task get the items it needs and stop there :/ never actually made its way into the dungeon or any other place to kill the monsters
It could probably be the slayer tower that is selected for the location.

Hey, this is going great so far just I did notice when I used tureal and it went to the closest bank under the bar it had a very difficult time getting under the bar and after that it wasn't able to click the banker at all. That's the only issue I ran into so far

Hey, this is going great so far just I did notice when I used tureal and it went to the closest bank under the bar it had a very difficult time getting under the bar and after that it wasn't able to click the banker at all. That's the only issue I ran into so far
Thank you. However i have no idea what bar you're talking about

Nothing It just stops right when it gets the assignment it goes to the reward section like its trying to cancel and it can't because I don't have points

Hey, just a quick question.
How effective would this bot be for a range tank?
Also, what are the expected xp rates?

Nothing It just stops right when it gets the assignment it goes to the reward section like its trying to cancel and it can't because I don't have points
Interesting. I‘ll check

Once cloud has fixed the slayer tower, If i can get him to support the entry for the hidden dragon area in brimhaven, would you add support for it? Its much better for dragons with almost no risk of dying compared to being pjed by the wrong dragon currently. If you dont know the one im talking about, when you enter the dragon area, to the right of the open area is an obstacle to the hidden area. Its barely ever used with seperate areas for both iron and steel dragons. - Thanks :)

Once cloud has fixed the slayer tower, If i can get him to support the entry for the hidden dragon area in brimhaven, would you add support for it? Its much better for dragons with almost no risk of dying compared to being pjed by the wrong dragon currently. If you dont know the one im talking about, when you enter the dragon area, to the right of the open area is an obstacle to the hidden area. Its barely ever used with seperate areas for both iron and steel dragons. - Thanks :)
Yes ofcourse

Status
Not open for further replies.