Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had bot get stuck for about an hour at the "Items kept on death" interface. Not sure how it happened. I'm on legacy interface. Other than that, I have over 20 hours on this bot without a single hiccup.

Also in reference to above posts about the cost of ring of wealth, the end cost of your ring of wealth is made back in only 2-3 energy, aka a couple of seconds. You can sell each uncharged ring back for 9k, and buy a new one for 10k.

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
Had bot get stuck for about an hour at the "Items kept on death" interface. Not sure how it happened. I'm on legacy interface. Other than that, I have over 20 hours on this bot without a single hiccup.

Also in reference to above posts about the cost of ring of wealth, the end cost of your ring of wealth is made back in only 2-3 energy, aka a couple of seconds. You can sell each uncharged ring back for 9k, and buy a new one for 10k.
Yeah we are fixing that interface right now. Thank you for the reply and sorry for any invonvenience.

@Party

Got stuck banking for hours when I received a key token. Any way to handle this, maybe automatically redeem and set to autoredeem? Only a problem the first time each account gets one I'd guess.

Got stuck banking for hours when I received a key token. Any way to handle this, maybe automatically redeem and set to autoredeem? Only a problem the first time each account gets one I'd guess.
Yeah it happens so rarely i don't think ill change anything. But if ill have time ill look into it.

Also with currencies, add them to your pouch or whatever.

Tried to start the bot twice with a crash both times and now i got charged $0.16 for nothing, is there currently any issues with the script?

Not really. Did you submit the crash? Curreny there are many running sessions and all are working fine.
Tried to start the bot twice with a crash both times and now i got charged $0.16 for nothing, is there currently any issues with the script?

Will review your bots upon request!
Will premium AIO switch worlds when it goes to take breaks? That will help lower ban rates a lot. Less people seeing you always be in the same spot.

Not really. Did you submit the crash? Curreny there are many running sessions and all are working fine.
I reported both crashes, dunno if you can see them. :)

EDIT: Got it working now, not sure what the issue was.

Last edited:
it crashed on me instantly when i tried again after i pressed start, didnt even get to setup settings, then i restarted client and it worked somehow.
So it works now?

And yes, sometimes bugs can happen. Next time it wont run just restart spectre. Shouldn't happen often anyway. You just got on at the wrong moment xD

So it works now?

And yes, sometimes bugs can happen. Next time it wont run just restart spectre. Shouldn't happen often anyway. You just got on at the wrong moment xD
Never lucky :( xD

At least it works now! Thanks a lot for your help tho!
Been running your bot when i sleep and so far it's looking really good!
Thanks for your awesome work! :)

Thank you. Leave a review when you can :)
Never lucky :( xD

At least it works now! Thanks a lot for your help tho!
Been running your bot when i sleep and so far it's looking really good!
Thanks for your awesome work! :)

Good night!

So i decided to buy some Credits and try out Quality Divination AIO (0,08$/h), been running it for 10 minutes and my credits went from 3$ to 2,44$!

In fact i tried to start the script several times and kept getting the crash error while setting it up. Didn't know i was being charged for each failed instance attempt.

Can you look into this please?

Thank you in advance ;)

I did not get any errors submitted. Please do that next time.
Good night!

So i decided to buy some Credits and try out Quality Divination AIO (0,08$/h), been running it for 10 minutes and my credits went from 3$ to 2,44$!

In fact i tried to start the script several times and kept getting the crash error while setting it up. Didn't know i was being charged for each failed instance attempt.

Can you look into this please?

Thank you in advance ;)
Legacy interface mode with eoc combat mode (so you have your actionbar)
I should use EOC action bar right? Or full on legacy? Thanks.

I did not get any errors submitted. Please do that next time.

Legacy interface mode with eoc combat mode (so you have your actionbar)

I am going to try it once again, so Fixed Mode, Legacy interface but with eoc combat mode (actionbar) on?

Status
Not open for further replies.