Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this world shall know pain
I didn't test the WHOLE $5 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If your going to make fun of your customers maybe I should go support another bot. Maybe you should include in your thread at the top. "Wait for runemate to update before botting curses" Do you realize how many hours 5 dollars is. Do honestly think i tried 50 times. NO. Off to support another bot sense you laugh and make fun of people who give you money.
good luck getting banned

Client Developer
Attempting to get around the hour limit by using multiple accounts is punishable by permanent ban.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Guys, i've "lost" about 10-15$ by bugs, it is what it is. You win some, you lose some.
However, it was being said that users could experience issues, not only from Qosmiof here, but on the RM updates pages.

Deal with it people, now you know it's "broken" so just await an update :)

this world shall know pain
this never happened to me tbh even after people started complaining idk maybe their set up sucks ?

I've been called a god before.
Your one dumbass mother fucker. Why would you try to get all my accounts banned when I drop massive amounts of money across all my accounts to bot. Are you a retard...
Why? Because we are all the same here. And what you did is against the rules. Stop trying to bypass the system. You will fail. Even if i lost quite an amount of money you would spend its against the rules. Atleast runemate got it now.

hey guys, I'm sorry about my post. it works perfect. got me 20k last night. I tested it and the reason it wasn't teleporting was the task thing kept poping over my armor setup page. I was just wondering tho. do I get charged for the hours its not running? I'm going on vacation and want to set up the 24 hour breaking. I just don't want to pay for the 12+ hours its not doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.